• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
XD! Looks like the smooch ovwhealmed Axel. Anyway, nice chappy. Hooray for Larxel, and Zexy-kun making an appearance is always a plus. =o

~Mega

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
yeah i'm glad I put them in there. here's the next chappie.

Chapter 11

Axel’s eyelids fluttered open slowly, had he dreamed it? Had Larxene seriously kissed him? If she had, why? Are they like, a couple now?

SMACK

Guess not. Axel groaned and rubbed his head from the dull end of Larxene’s kunai that was thrown at him from, of course Larxene.

“Get up Axel! We’re not gonna stop the organization with you sleeping!” she yelled.

Axel rolled his eyes, typical Larxene, she kisses you, then chucks a sharp kunai at you. Tough love.

He was still lying on the floor, and got up, brushing himself off. Larxene rolled her eyes.

“C’mon, we have to find Sora and convince him you’re not the replica,” said Zexion, suddenly appearing, Demyx was behind him, looking confused, and wishing he wasn’t there.

Axel nodded and walked towards the next door. Larxene grabbed his arm. “We’re teleporting genius!” she snapped.

Axel glared at her, but couldn’t help but being embarrassed Why did she kiss me?! He followed them into the portal, trying to figure out the Apathetic Princess’s plans.

Maybe she was just using me so I would think they are on the good side...No! Well, Larxene has been the type to make those sneaky plans...

While Axel was pondering, Larxene, Demyx, and Zexion, had walked into the beam of light that would take them to Sora, and instead Axel was thrown into another part of the castle. One he wouldn’t be too happy to be.

“Axel, we meet again,” sneered a certain pink-haired foe.

“Flower boy,” sighed Axel, not the least bit surprised.

“Don’t you DARE insult my powers!” he yelled menacingly, taking out his pink scythe.

Axel rolled his eyes and summoned his chakrams, not expecting much of the “Graceful Assassin”.

Marluxia had a plan though, he suddenly covered the whole room with flowers, Axel coughed, he couldn’t see a thing and the flowers were suffocating him.

“GetcoughthesecoughdamncoughflowerscoughOUTTA MY FACE!!” Axel finally managed to shout, and started cutting down the flowers with his chakrams.

“Ha, ha good luck with that!” snickered Flower Boy and continued to grow the flowers maniacally.

---------------

Larxene, Zexion, and Demyx appeared before Sora, Riku, and the King. Sora and Riku jumped, but King Mickey scratched his head thinking.

“So, I’m guessing you are joining the light too?” asked King Mickey.

“Yes, but we are here to help you on accounts of-“ started Zexion.

“Axel!? Where’s Axel?” cried Demyx.

The three looked around. No Axel. “Grr, that stupid pyromaniac must of wandered off while he was in dream land!” Larxene growled.

“I told you not to ki-ow!” yelled Demyx, being jabbed in the ribs hard by Larxene, giving him the say-kiss-and-I’ll-kill-you look.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with him? Where is he?” asked Sora.

“Nothing, it’s just-“ Zexion started to explain, but was interrupted by a loud YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THE FLOWERS ARE CHOKING ME!!

The six looked at eachother “Axel,”

please comment! :)

I

The Show Must Go On
lol, that was entertaining, not as good as the last update, but good nonetheless. i've always pictured Marluxie having lightbrown hair... w/e. yay for marluxia!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Okay, sorry it took so long, I was all tied up in this character journals thing..phew now back to the story

Chapter 12

The seven burst through the doors, shocked to see the room covered in pink flowers, and Marluxia floating triumphantly above.

Larxene noticed a patch of the flowers moving slightly, and realized it was Axel. She jumped into the flowers and started slashing recklessly to find him.

Sora and Riku summoned their blades and jumped into the air, attacking and casting spells at Marluxia.

Zexion jumped into the flowers after Larxene, he didn’t want Marluxia seeing them or else he will tell the Superior what they were up to. He also didn’t want Axel to suffocate.

Larxene cut her way through until she spotted red hair sticking out from the flowers, she made one last cut and grabbed Axel’s hand.

Axel, who was sure he had died, opened his eyes to find himself two inches away from Larxene’s face, he blushed furiously, and regained his balance.

“Thanks,” he muttered, brushing himself off.

“Sure whatever, now come on and help us kill flower boy!” she smiled mischievously.

Axel followed her through the flowers until they spotted Zexion, who transported them out of the flower forest.

Meanwhile Sora, Riku, and King Mickey were beating up Marluxia, but he seemed to overpower them with his long scythe.

Larxene and Axel looked at eachother and nodded, they both jumped up and threw their weapons, which seemed to form together while it was in the air, causing a huge fire/thunder explosion, which was aimed right at Marluxia’s face.

Everyone shielded their eyes from the inferno, and gasped when they saw that all the flowers were gone, and Marluxia, who seemed to be fading.

“You...you have defeated me for the last time..the organization shall triumph!” uttered Marluxia, then disappeared.

“Oh yeah! We rock!” shouted Sora, and did his victory dance.

“Larxene and Axel rock,” corrected Riku, smiling.

Larxene and Axel looked at eachother, Larxene showing a hint of longing, but looked away quickly. Axel was confused now, what was with this girl?

“Good work,” said Zexion, nodding, and smiling slightly “Only seven more members to go,”

“Wait...how could that be?” Demyx asked “Let’s see here..Axel, Roxas, Larxene, Zexion, Marluxia, minus thirteen...isn’t that eight?”

“Did you include yourself?” Zexion muttered while shaking his head in exasperation.

“Ohhhhhhh..Now I get it!” he smiled stupidly.

They all looked at eachother and rolled their eyes, typical Demyx.

“Well, we should get goin’, but we should split up this time,” informed King Mickey “Sora, me, and Riku will go that way, maybe Zexion and Demyx should go through that way, and Larxene and Axel go that way!”

They nodded, Axel blushed, he would be with Larxene? Alone? Just the two of them? This would be interesting.

Hope you like it..:)

I

The Show Must Go On
sora's victory dance must be sexy! *lol* ooooo, i bet i know what axel and larxene are about to do *nudge nudge* i must be a good teacher, huh? dude, liv-chan, update soon cuz i can't wait to read what happens!

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
0.0 WOW!!!! AXEL and DEMYX!!! YESH!!!!!!! this sooundss wayyyyyy coool.........man...muy fanfic will suck soo much.....*sigh* should i post it? maybe...maybe not...mostly not....no one will real it cuz they will be reading UR AWESOME FANFIC!!!!!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!! *does a little dance* al mi fave characters in one fic!!!!!!!!!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Chapter 13

Axel awkwardly walked with Larxene, praying that his face wouldn’t show the same color of his hair. Larxene walked casually, not showing any signs of awkwardness, though she did seem to be walking awfully close to Axel..

Axel felt a shiver roll down his spine as her hand brushed against his, Damn Heart! Axel thought angrily, if he was still a nobody he wouldn’t be blushing and would be keeping his cool like he always did...still, if he didn’t have a heart he wouldn’t have these feelings for her...

It was a never-ending white hallway, but wide enough to walk through with space. Same with Axel’s mind...a never-ending hallway full of thoughts and emotions...not to mention the occasional sexual fantasy...

If Axel’s mind was a movie theater, it would be a rated X scene playing right now, and Axel was enjoying it, until the star of the movie interrupted him.

“Axel. Axel! Are you awake in there?” she snickered while waving her hand in front of his face.

Axel jumped, startled at the sudden “commercial break” of his movie. “Uh..yeah,” he laughed nervously.

“What are you thinking?” she asked, curiosity sparkling in her eyes.

You have no idea

“Um...well...” Axel considered lying, but took a huge leap instead. “Honestly..I was thinking about you,”

Larxene looked startled for a moment, but remained calm, the curiosity growing wider. “What about me?” she asked.

Axel decided to risk it again, seeing nothing blew up yet. “I was thinking about...when you..kissed me...I wanted to know why,” he confessed, breathing deeply.

Larxene seemed to ponder this, her face starting to redden, her eyes had the longing look again. “Well..I don’t know..” she started harshly, but decided to give in “Maybe because...I might like you,” she spat, her eyes widening after realizing what she just said.

Axel stopped in his tracks, he was sure his face was his hair color now, he couldn’t believe it Larxene liking me?! This is insane! But..he was happy. He stared at her, she stared back. What now? Axel decided it was time to return the favor.

He grabbed her hand, pulling her forwards, then he brought her face closer until his lips were firmly pressed against hers. Axel had been keeping this in for a long time, it was time to get it out.
To his surprise and happiness Larxene returned the kiss, almost as if she knew this would happen. She ran her hands through his hair, each kiss becoming more passionate.

Axel then decided to make his fantasy a reality, he gently pushed her against the wall, his tongue tracing her lips, requesting entrance which she immediately granted, she moaned as his tongue explored her mouth, she started taking off his shirt, showing she wanted exactly what he wanted.

He wanted this more than anything, but...something in his heart told him to stop. Axel couldn’t stop, not now! But..it just wasn’t right..what if there were hidden security cameras or something?

Axel broke the kiss, and sighed, Larxene looked surprised at this sudden end in the movie, but she seemed to understand, and stopped as well.

Axel felt like...well, crying for some reason, but held it in “Larxene...I...we can’t do this,” he finally managed to utter.

Larxene nodded, she too, knew it wasn’t right...but still..she wanted it..they wanted it, but they couldn’t get it now.

Axel shook his head and picked up his shirt, why the hell did he feel like crying? Was it the sudden awkwardness or the piles of lust that had just been thrown to waste? Or was it love?

The same was happening to Larxene, but her eyes seemed to brim up with water and a single tear fell down her pale face. Axel couldn’t believe what he was seeing, Larxene, the cold-hearted witch that loved nothing more than to bring people down, was crying!? Not to mention she admitted liking Axel, and he could have made a BIG mistake just now.

Axel wiped the tear from her face, but it just made them fall faster, he embraced her fragile body, whispering comforting words in her ear, she sniffed, blushing and cursing herself for crying.

“This can’t be happening..” she sobbed, hating herself now for all the previous actions.

“It’s happening...” he sighed.

------

“I don’t believe it!” shouted Vexen, staring shockingly at the computer “Not only has Axel and Demyx left, but Larxene and Zexion too!”

“And they destroyed Marluxia..” remarked Lexaeus.

“But the weirdest part is...Larxene seemed to be experiencing humanly feelings and emotions!” he exclaimed.

“She seemed to be, crying?!” gasped Saix. “How is that possible?!”

“I don’t know man, but we better stop them before it’s too late,” sighed Xigbar.

“Starting now,” said Xemnas.

--------

“So Zexy, whatcha wanna do, now?” asked Demyx.

Zexion sighed and rolled his eyes, he hated that nickname “Whatever I say we do,” he stated simply.

Demyx sighed as they walked through the hall, this was getting boring...but as soon as the thought reached Demyx’s mind, a swarm of dusks surrounded them and Xaldin jumped in front of them.

“Demyx, Zexion, long time no see,” he grinned evilly.

Zexion shifted back a bit, Demyx jumped in an amusing way. Zexion couldn’t be in a worse positon..how could he and Demyx of all people defeat Xaldin?

This called for some backup, but before they could do anything, Xaldin summoned his six lances and whirlwinds surrounded them.

“Why me?” sighed Zexion

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
oh wow, liv-chan, that was pretty sexy right there. i thought you were gonna write it a bit differently, but it was still really good!

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
0.0 .....wow......It BURNS!!!!...kidding! it was pretty good! was a little x rated like you said but hey, you warned us so!!! it was fare game! Axel and Larxene...

(little kids next door...* whos axel and larxene?
me: this guy and girl off of...
little kids: axle and larxene sitting in a tree...(you know the rest)

I have to admit...im confuzzled though...Larxene is feeling...and itsa not her usual hating people feeling...its love for...Axel? EEP!!!! I SAY RUN AWAY!!!!! *grabs axle and runs away, dragging the love sick puppy away from larxy* ohkay..im better....

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Thank you Ozymandius! I'm glad u like it! Well, to clear things up everyone, Axel wasn't crying, he was just expieriencing odd emotions in his heart, coughlovecough but Larxene...you have to wait to find out! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back