• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
I shoulda commented sooner! XD Anywho, n0ice chappy as usual. So, there's an Axel clone walking about? Interesting. =o Hope to see more stuffs soon!

~Mega

I

The Show Must Go On
ooooh, very good update, Liv-chan. i look forward to the next one

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
YAY! new fan! hey Ansem, here's the next chappie!

Chapter 7 The World that Never Was

The four walked down a dark alley, while the moon or Kingdom Hearts, sparkled in the night sky, the only light to guide them... “We should go inside the castle first,” informed Axel. They walked inside to an all white room, with nothing but 3 doors.

“It kinda looks like Castle Oblivion,” said Sora, looking around.

“It’s not though, so don’t worry,” replied Axel.

“We should split up,” said Riku.

“I’m going to go check on the others, I’ll be back later,” said Mickey

They agreed and each of them entered a door...

Axel walked up the stairs, determined to stop these guys. They could have gotten an elevator or something Axel thought, tired of walking up all these steps, he finally reached a door, and entered.

“Hey Axel, you’re lookin’ lively,” chatted an all-too-familiar voice.

“CRAP!!!!” screamed Axel

Sora walked down a never ending hall, wondering how his friends were doing. Axel must be really ticked off, I mean here he is, finally becoming whole, and he has to go back into battle Sora thought sadly. But before Sora had time to think any longer Axel appeared in front of him.

“Axel! What are you doing here?” questioned the startled keyblader.

“Nice to see you too Sora,” he snickered.

Sora remained silent, unable to think of anything to say.

“You know, my nobody life wasn’t really that bad, but of course along you came, and there I go, saving your pathetic life, all for WHAT?!” he shouted angrily.

“Huh?”

“Well forget it! You my spikey haired friend, are going DOWN!” as he threw his flaming chakrams with all his might, at the unsuspecting Sora. Sora fell to the ground, burning and bleeding in total shock that his friend would do that.

“Axel! What is wrong with you?!” cried Sora, summoning his keyblade.

Axel didn’t answer, he just kept on attacking recklessly, while Sora tried to deflect his attacks. He didn’t know why Axel was acting like this, maybe the organization is controlling him, or maybe he was tricking them from the start...

Meanwhile Riku was walking down a hallway as well, but when he reached the door, he heard multiple gunshots being fired from the inside, and opened the door, and saw Xigbar shooting at Heartless while summoning dusks to attack as well.

“Well, well, well,” laughed Xigbar, halting his fire “Our heroes have finally arrived,”

“Come on, kick to the beat!” smiled Demyx as he and Axel launched their weapons at eachother.
Axel, who was now dripping wet and fuming, his usually gravity-defying hair limply dripping.
While Demyx’s hair got singed and almost burned off by Axel.

“Why are you people doing this to me?” asked the irritated Axel, throwing fire at the Melodious Nocturne.

“Ask Xemnas, he’s the one who wants revenge!” replied Demyx as summoned water clones to attack Axel.

“And you?” he questioned.

“Well, to tell you the truth, being evil and all is really tiring, it’d be cool to join the good side for once!” confessed Demyx.

Axel stopped fighting, and just stood there, his eyes widened and staring into space. Demyx stopped as well and waved his arms at Axel.

“You...have..got..to....be...kidding..” Axel stuttered blankly.

“Nope, I’ve kind of thought this from the start..”

“SO YOU RUINED MY HAIR FOR NOTHING?!!???” roared Axel.

“Well, hey Xemnas’s orders, don’t be mad,”

Axel just walked out of the room wishing he could take Demyx’s sitar and slam himself in the head with it. He turned around “Does anyone else wish that they could be good guys?”

“Well Zexion and Larxene..but”

“LARXENE?!?!”

“Yeah, she said that the organization was boring without you..but”

Axel walked over to the wall and banged his head against it continuously.

Sora was burnt and beat up..bad. Axel had given him a hell of a fight..literally. Sora couldn’t take this any longer, but he suddenly saw a portal appear a few feet away. He ran for it, dodging Axel’s chakrams and leaping into his exit.

Panting and sweating, Sora saw the king and was relieved. “Your..majesty..Axel..he”

“Yes Sora, I’m not sure what’s going on, but we have to stop them, even if it means killing Axel as well..”

DON DON DOONN! comment

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
its soooo good! *glomps Liv-chan* my brains not working well, so i dun know what to say except well done! brava! brava!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Chapter 8

Riku ran across the wall as he desperately tried to dodge Xigbar’s attacks. Riku dove off the wall and slashed Xigbar with his souleater. Xigbar fought back, knocking Riku backwards, he wasn’t giving up. Suddenly, Riku was engulfed with a dark purple aura that seemed to be a portal.

“Hey! Come back here ya little-“ demanded the Freeshooter, but Riku was already gone.

In an instant, Riku found himself next to Sora and King Mickey, “What’s going on?” asked the puzzled silver haired teen.

“Something’s wrong with Axel!” exclaimed Sora, still shocked that Axel would do something like that.

“He was fighting Sora for no reason..he might be under their control..or..” pondered the King.

“..does that mean he was tricking us the whole time!?” exclaimed Riku, outraged at their information.

“I’m not sure..” sighed the King, crossing his arms in deep thought.

“Wait..I think I know how to figure this out..” said Riku as the three discussed his plan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Demyx, don’t you have anything better to do?” asked the annoyed Axel as Demyx followed him like a shadow. IV seemed perfectly cheerful and content at following his new ‘buddy’.

“Nope! I told you I-“ he started happily, as if proud of himself for joining the good side. It was amusing to Axel how oblivious Demyx could be sometimes.

“-want to be with the good guys right,” sighed Axel, he kind of preferred Demyx on the bad side where he could get his butt whooped.

“Well, I guess I could go see what your friends are doing..” thought Demyx aloud, finally noticing how annoyed Axel seemed.

“Yeah, good idea, try not to get beat up,” waved Axel sarcastically as he continued his journey.

Demyx left, leaving Axel relieved and determined.

Then the second after he left, ANOTHER portal appeared much to Axel’s annoyance.

“Demyx, just go already!” shouted the exasperated Axel.

“My name isn’t Demyx, it’s Axel, got it memorized?” snickered a voice that Axel very much recognized as his own.

Axel’s eyes widened in shock, this so-called-Axel just stole HIS line! “What the-“ he turned around in panic.

“Heh, shocked? Scared? Jealous?” mocked the replica, smirking.

“Okay, first question, hell yeah, second why would I be scared of myself, and third WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF A FAKE ME?!” roared the enraged pyro, why, oh why did Vexen have to create a replica?!

“Fake?! I’m a hell of a lot better than you!” shot back the replica as he charged at him.

“We’ll see about that!” Axel yelled as he got out his chakrams, ready to kick this fake’s butt.

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
Liv-chan, you close this thread i will bite ur kidneys! its too good. its my inspiration! dun take it away! i think axey-kun's clone is sexi! ooo! is riku-san going to figure it out? i hope so *suspense*. good job

edit:// oooo! axey-kun cookies! i want some! i need enough so i can eat my way through... sheer axu-san happy! *glomps* are they sugar?

.:Mega:.

Awards
Ooh, quite the suspense in this chapter. Anyway, I'm rooting for da real Axel! XD Also, sorry got not commenting earlier... I was busy with stuff. o-o

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Okay here's the next chappie, I have a question, do you think it would be cool if Axel had a romance in this fic? if so, who? i was thinking Larxene, but..i need YOUR votes
Chapter 9

“You know, for a replica of me, you sure are annoying,” snorted Axel as he dove off the wall and did a backflip while he threw his flaming chakrams.

“Well, I AM a replica of YOU so it’s obvious I would be annoying,” the replica shot back, while dodging the identical weapons.

Axel fumed at this phoney’s insults Wait, did I just insult myself? Thought the confused Axel.

“Gosh what a brutal comeback!” snickered the replica.

Axel snapped out of his trance immediately That’s it, I am NOT going to lose to myself! Maybe..if I do the same thing as last time... Axel didn’t know what would happen if he did it, but he trusted his heart that he wouldn’t die this time. He again performed that oh-so-familiar kame kaze attack hoping that it wouldn’t drain his power.

It didn’t.

When the flames died down, Axel, panting, looked around for the replica, but saw he must of disappeared. Gosh, I’M braver than that!

He sighed and walked through the next door.

The trio, Sora, Riku, and the King returned to the previous room where Sora had fought Axel. And guess who was waiting for them?

“DEMYX?!” they shouted.

Demyx smiled nervously “Hey guys?”

“What are you doing here?!” shouted Sora, he was seriously tired of this kook.

“Oh, well I was just wondering..since I well..wanted to start being..a good guy?”

“WHAAAATTTT?!!?!” they all screamed, this was getting crazier by the second.

“Didn’t Axel tell you?’ asked Demyx.

“No, instead he almost disintegrated me,” retorted Sora angrily.

“What? How? He was with me the whole time!” protested the Melodious Nocturne.

“Oh..I get it now!” said Riku.

“What?” asked Sora and Mickey.

“That must of been the replica Vexen made!”

“How do you know the replica wasn’t with Demyx instead?” asked Mickey.

They all thought for a moment, then sighed, this was gonna be harder then they thought.

“Did you send the replica after them?” asked the annoyed Zexion, who was seriously tired of doing all these evil schemes, they got REALLY boring.

“I sent it after Sora and Axel, but it seemed to fail the exterminating,” sighed Vexen.

“We’ll just have to wait for it to get stronger,” concluded Saix.

“So, what was Xemnas’s plan anyway?” asked the equally bored Larxene.

“That the heroes would think the replica was Axel, and they would stop trusting him, and try to defeat him, and then Axel would have no choice but to come back to us!” laughed Xemnas as he walked into the darkened room.

“What about Demyx?” asked Larxene.

“Hmph, if he wants to join the light, then so be it, we’ll destroy him as well, he was of no use anyway,” grumbled Saix.

Larxene narrowed her eyes, what was so bad about the light? She should of went with Demyx, but thought about what Axel had done when he was a double-agent, and decided she would do the same..her and Zexion, she knew he was bored with this crap as well..only a matter of time now before the organization would turn on itself.

will larx and zexy turn the tables on the organization? will the trio ever figure out who the REAl axel is? AND WLL AXEL HAVE A ROMANCE? VOTE AND COMMENT!

AxelRoxas

X3 X3

Axel aaalll the way!!! X3

XDXDXDXD This is soooooo good! X3

Write more please!! X3

(Axel should pair up with kairi XD)

I

The Show Must Go On
yesh romance between larxene and axel sounds about right. the update was great, liv-chan. write more! now!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
YAY NEW FAN! Hey AxelRoxas, sorry but I'm gonna have to do LarxeneXAxel AxelXKairi just wouldn't tie in with the story, OK ON WITH THE CHAPPIE!

Chapter 10 YAY! 10 chappies!

Larxene was talking with Zexion about what they should do to the organization, she was impatient with how slow everything was going and wanted to get OUT.

“We should find Axel first, I mean after all, he was a traitor, he’ll know exactly what to do,” stated Larxene, remembering how Axel went double-agent in Castle Oblivion.

“Maybe..but how do we convince him that we want to join the good side?” asked Zexion, who was trying to think of a good plan as well.

Larxene smiled mischievously with a sparkle in her eye “I have an idea.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Axel walked up another endless staircase, with odd thoughts running through his mind. He was actually kind of glad some of the members were back, like Zexion and Larxene.

Larxene...

“What am I thinking?” Axel scolded himself, he knew Larxene was on the bad side...and yet..he pictured her with her smooth hair that’s practically the color of spun gold, and her emerald green eyes...his thoughts were going deeper and deeper into his Larxene fantasy..

“Gah! Stop it Axel! You’re being such a pervert!” he yelled at himself again..what was wrong with him? He felt a weird feeling inside of him..is this what a crush feels like?

He shook his head and continued walking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Well, I’ll go check on Axel, then..” said Demyx and disappeared through the portal, the guys seemed scared enough to see him back, it’d be best to leave.

“Welp, we’ll just have to keep going, if we see Axel, we’ll have to question him,” concluded Mickey, they couldn’t think of a solution, but they still had to keep moving.

“Yeah, standing here isn’t gonna help us,” agreed Riku, nodding.

Sora, who was still confused about Axel, protested “B-but..what about-“

“We’ll deal with it later, now c’mon!” sighed Riku as he dragged Sora with him.

Little did they know a certain Freeshooter was following them..
“Dang, you guys sure take a long time to make plans!” snickered Xigbar.

The three turned around, shocked at how Xigbar had been listening the whole time.

“Well, I guess I’ll have to go tell my boss EVERYTHING you three were planning!” Xigbar smiled cruelly.

“You can’t tell him if we kill you first!” yelled Riku as he lunged his soul eater at him.

“Ha, very funny little man, I’m not goin’ anywhere!” as he shot snipers at the trio.

“We’ll see about that!” Sora shouted as he summoned his keyblade.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

As Axel finally reached the door and stepped inside he saw, much to his surprise, Zexion and Demyx.

“Zexion...let me guess, you’re here to kick my ass for your revenge,” Axel sighed, remembering how he ordered the replica to kill the cloaked schemer.

“Don’t tempt me.” warned VI a bit coldly, he didn’t need to be reminded of that.

Axel sighed and waited for his next response, finding it wouldn’t be good to make Zexy mad right now.

“Anyhow, I am here to join the light.” he informed as if it was no big deal, crossing his arms.

Axel was ready for this “Yeah..you, Demyx, and...and..” he stuttered just thinking of her name.

“Larxene?” corrected Zexion, raising an eyebrow.

Axel nodded stupidly, his heart was seriously messing up his mind, he stopped How do I know they’re on the good side? He thought suspiciously.

“Because we just ditched the organization in order to get here.” said Zexion, reading Axel’s thoughts.

Axel jumped, Zexy can read minds?

“Yes, you should know that by now, if you don’t believe we have joined the light, go ask Larxene,” Zexion rolled his eyes, he knew Plan B and would be quite amused if Larxene did her part.

“...Larxene..?” said Axel blankly.

“Where IS Larxene?” asked the confused Demyx.
“In the next room,” explained Zexion.

Axel slowly walked into the next room, his stomach doing backflips, he was probably sweating, but why? Why was he so nervous around her?

“About time Axel.” muttered the Savage Nymph, but the voice was coming from nowehere.

Axel probably jumped 5 feet. “Larxene?”

“Of course,” she suddenly appeared in the middle of the room, looking (In Axel’s POV) really hot.

“Um...I...uh..”

“Why don’t you believe us?” she purred as she neared him, Axel thought his head was on fire.

“Well, you..need to at least prove it!” protested Axel, who was starting to form real sentences again. Why should he trust her? She’s an evil witch!

Larxene took out her kunai, “Are you sure you want proof?” she warned, a mischievous smile creeping up her face.

“Y-yes?” stuttered Axel, not sure if he wanted it or not.

Larxene grabbed Axel’s shirt, and before he had time to react, her lips had already descended on his. Axel thought his heart had just exploded with feelings (passion, happiness, lust etc.) He was just starting to enjoy the moment, when she pushed him away, and reality came rushing back, causing him to black out completely.
IF ANY OF YOU HATE THE ENDING DON'T FLAME ME! PLEEZ! I'M NOT USED TO LOVE SCENES BUT I'LL GET THE HANG OF IT!

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
LIV-CHAN! WOW! duuuuuuuuuuuuude i love it *does the Larxel dance* update soon! wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back