• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
haha, good update livia-chan. larlar and axel are in love with each other! that's so sweet!

unfortunately, in my case, i won't be able to update my own ficcy any time soon. cause i'm liek, grounded indefinitely... not good at all

Cindri

Website
cindri.livejournal.com
There, I told you I hadn't finished it, but now I have! Aww man, I'm a total fan! {Heh, I rhymed!} I love the Larxel combo... they're so cute together, in a weird, nonhuman way... Oh well. I would've commented earlier, but I was busy with my own fanfic and the journal thing... Anyways, I loves it, Oathy, keep up the great work! Hugs!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Wow, so...many.....fans....I love you guys!

Chapter 16

Axel, now very happy to know that he was loved, strolled through the halls without a care in the world. And Larxene who seemed equally happy. They wouldn’t be happy for long.

As they continued their walk, they heard a loud screech that shook the walls. And suddenly, a new type of heartless dropped onto the ground. They were a different type of neo-shadows with a dark green skin. As Larxene and Axel drew their weapons, they immediately started shooting poison acid at them.

Axel did his best at dodging the acid as he tried to shoot flames at them. Larxene flew around the room continuously sparking thunder at the heartless. As each one was destroyed, another one took its place. Axel was getting pissed off at the interruption of his happiness and covered the floor in flames. Larxene hovered above and zapped the poison throwers with as much power as she could summon.

After minutes of fighting, the heartless finally disappeared, Axel sighed and started walking, until he heard a scream from Larxene.

He whipped around to see the poison heartless claw deep into her back, then disappear. Larxene crying out from the severe pain. Axel ran to her and caught her just before she went out cold...

-------------------------------------

“Well we know you’re a fake...so..THERE!” huffed Sora.

The Axel replica’s face turned cold “Just because I happen to look the same as that freak doesn‘t mean I’m fake,” he growled then shot his chakrams at the five.

Demyx launched water clones while Sora and Riku did the team attack “Session”. Mickey did the “beam of light” attack. Zexion had an idea...

He turned into Vexen so he could shoot ice at the pyro. Demyx gaped when he saw him. “Holy crap! Vexen?!”

This would be an interesting fight...

------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Axel had carried the unconscious Larxene up a floor and found a pure white queen-sized bed inside. Convenient thought Axel. Larxene was shivering, he felt her forehead, it was searing hot.

He laid her in the bed and pulled the covers to her neck to keep her warm. He could tell she had a 105 degree fever (Of course he had worse before...)

Larxene’s eyes fluttered open “A-Axel...wha-?”

“Ssh, it’s okay, you have a really bad fever though..” he whispered.

She shivered, trying act like she wasn’t scared. Axel hated seeing her so sick and helpless. He got up and came over to her. He picked her up inside her ball of covers and moved her over on the bed. To her great astonishment and joy, he lay down alongside her. He put his arms around her and tucked her face into his neck.

He kissed her head, and held her as if to absorb all of her sadness and pain. He closed his eyes and whispered. “I love you,”

------------------------

too mushy? not enough action? -sigh- I dunno I hate action scenes..romance is more my thang! :wub:

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
O.O it...was...AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad i came on when i did...YAY!!!!! poor poor sadistic larxene......she was all clawed up...it would make slightly more sense if you gave the new heartless a name though....but it was still sweet!!!...and i agree..romance is way cool but having some action is great!

I

The Show Must Go On
dude, livia, its good! i liked it lots, and i can't wait to see what happens next.... (bed, axel and larxene, cuddling... muwahahaha!)

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Hi people...Guess who's back. Back again. Oathy's back. Tell a friend.

Chapter 17

I hate being Vexen, he’s so bleh.

Thought Zexion hastily has he shot ice at the Axel replica. Sora and Riku did as many special attacks as they could. And Demyx sent tidal waves after him while King Mickey shot beams of light. They couldn’t keep at this forever...

As Zexion continued fighting, he felt someone calling him in his mind. It was Kairi and the others. They were in trouble....again.

“Demyx!” he called. Demyx was too busy avoiding flames to hear him.

Zexion sighed and left in a portal.

--------------------------

“Think of something!” yelled Hayner.

“I’m thinking! I’m thinking!” cried Pence.

“I know! Let’s use telepathy to contact them!” said Goofy.

“That’s impossible! None of us can use telepathy!” screeched Donald.

“Well uh...doesn’t Zex-somethin know telepathy?” asked Goofy.

“Yeah..but..” started Donald.

“So let’s try it!” said Kairi. They nodded, and cleared their minds into getting help..

After a few minutes, Hayner interrupted “This is never gonna wor-“

Zexion appeared right behind Hayner while he was rambling. The other’s eyes widened and pointed.

“What? It’s not like he’s...oh,” muttered Hayner sheepishly, looking at Zexion.

Zexion sighed and looked at the army of heartless “Great...” he muttered. He looked back at them “You better leave now, Sora and the others are waiting,” he ordered summoning a portal for them.

The others obeyed but Kairi stopped “What about you?” she asked.

“I’ll take care of them... “

---------------------------

Larxene slowly opened her eyes to find herself in Axel’s arms, in a bed, all alone.

What the-?

She quickly rolled out of the bed, ready to scream at Axel for being in bed with her. But then she remembered last night...and the heartless...

In fact, she felt way better now..

She smiled as she looked at the sleeping Axel. He looked so adorable and childish in his sleep...

She had a strong urge to get back in bed with him, but remembered the mission.

“Axel, wake up!” she urged, nudging him.

“Ehn..” he purred “Five more minutes, babe,” he rolled over.

Larxene narrowed her eyes “Get up! We have a mission! Don’t make me zap you!” she warned.

Axel groaned and stretched, he slowly climbed out of the bed as if it was a Sunday morning. “How long were we sleeping?” he asked.

“I dunno, but probably a while,” she mused. “Let’s go!”

Axel sighed and followed her.

-----------------------------

“Unh...”groaned Sora and Riku, who were wiped out from fighting so much.

“Heh, is that all you got?” laughed the Axel replica.

“Hey! Where’s Zexy?” asked Demyx.

They looked around, and suddenly a portal emerged with Kairi, Goofy, Donald, Hayner, Pence, and Olette walking out of it.

They looked at the scene which was a torn up Sora and Riku. A singed Demyx and a tired looking King with an evil looking Axel.

“Um...did we come at a bad time?” asked Pence sheepishly.

“Nope, perfect timing for your death!” shouted Axel as he launched his flaming chakrams at the arrivals.

They screamed and ran. Kairi summoning her keyblade, but still frightened.

“Kairi!” yelled Sora and grabbed her so he could protect her.

“Where is Zexion?!” demanded Demyx.

“He said he was gonna take care of that huge army if heartless back there,” shrugged Pence.

“WHAT?!” yelled Demyx and ran into a portal.

“Shut up and let me kill you!” shouted the replica impatiently.

Sora quickly thought of an idea, he looked at the King, who looked at Riku, who looked at Kairi. They all nodded and took out their keyblades and shot a tremendous beam of light at the Axel replica...

----------------------------------

Demyx appeared in Twilight Town and to his disbelief all the heartless were gone! But when he turned he saw a severely wounded Zexion, on the ground.

“Zexion!” cried Demyx as he knelt over his friend. “What happened?”

“Heartless...so...many...couldn’t....fight back...” he gasped.

Demyx picked up Zexion and slung his arms around his shoulder, he transferred him back to the Castle....

-----------------------------

Axel yawned as he walked beside Larxene. “So...uh...feeling better?”

“Yeah...thanks,” she smiled.

Axel smiled Having fire as an element sure comes in handy...

------------------------------------

“That’s it, I’m going down there,” growled Xigbar.

“Hold on, as long as those two are together they are unstoppable, but..” pondered Vexen.

“..If we separate them we’ll have control!” finished Saix.

“How shall we do it?” asked Lexaeus.

“Hmm” said Saix thoughtfully.

---------------------------------

As they continued walking, the room started shaking violently, as if an earthquake was erupting.

“What-“ started Axel, but was interrupted when a large crack in the ground split between him and Larxene, then the two platforms started slowly moving away.

“Axel!” cried Larxene, desperately trying to grab his hand.

“Larxene!” he yelled, and grabbed her hand but didn’t get to hold it long as the sides got farther and farther away from eachother. (Y’know the ending scene of KH1? With Sora and Kairi? Yeah)

Axel couldn’t believe this was happening, he couldn’t portal for some reason and he felt weaker without her. “I’ll find you!” was the last thing he shouted before Larxene was out of sight and the room went black.
-----------------

I just had to use that kh ending in this! hee...yeah comment! :laugh:

Child_of_Light

Heh, Hi Livia! Guess who! Yep, that's right. Just your bestest friend in the whole wide world. (In case you couldn't tell, It's Yuffie... You know...)

So, great story. Poor Axel and Larxene... It's so sad! -sniff- But, keep writing, I want to find out what happens next!

Oh yeah, don't make Zexion die. I'll kill you if you do.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Oathy! Thought I'd let you know about this. It's neither the time, nor the place, but I wanted you to know.

I'm working on a sequel to KH:TFF right now. :) It's still early days... (less than a chapter written) but I thought you might want to know about it!

Keep up your awesome work!

<3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back