• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The REST of the Organization...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

So I was just wondering...

In BbS we know we're going to see the somebodies of the first 8 members, but what about all the other members of Organization XIII (excluding Roxas/Xion)? Do Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene get no backstory (read: no love)?

More importantly...will we forever not know their original names?!?! Seriously...what does MARLUIA anagram to? Lumaria? Eh...

So my question is: Do you think these characters will be given back stories? Will they just be shafted because 10 out of 14 back stories is "good enough"? How do you think Nomura will explain their pasts if they aren't included in BbS (if he even bothers to)? Other thoughts and opinions welcome.

(btw first thread =D)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
First, welcome to the forums :D

As far as we know, No. 9-12 didn't do anything significant like No. 1-6, nor did they hint at their past lives like No. 7 and 8. Putting them in would be like fanservice.

But I think we'll find out about them in the future. If they won't appear in any of the games, then maybe a section in an ultimania or something showing the character art and original name at least.

Edit: Also, Nomura's confirmed that only the Somebodies of No. 1-8 will appear in BBS.

Last edited:

Spire

unknownchaser said:
First, welcome to the forums :D
Ven-Dono said:
Welcome to the forums. :]
Thanks!

unknownchaser said:
Edit: Also, Nomura's confirmed that only the Somebodies of No. 1-8 will appear in BBS.
Well that just kinda sux... Then I really wonder if we'll ever know their real names (at the very least).

The Paladin said:
It sucks too. I want to see Luxords human self.
Would've been cool

Allister Rose

French Lover
i can imagine nomura showing the rest in a sequel. younger luxord, marluxia, larxene, and demyx doesnt really grab my attention

Radon

mofo
To BBS I'm presuming you mean Allister? Then I agree. However I don't want too much of a focus on them as I believe they have already served their purposes in KH2.

I think it would have been perfect if in Days there were Xemnas Reports where he wrote a summary on each members past lives. But then again I can see how that may have spoiled BBS in some cases.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums, Spire. :)

I'm guessing that Nomura are focusing on the members that holds a little more importance. Sadly only the first eight members appear. *wants to see Demyx's and Larxene's*

Walker A.N.

Well Luxord was Nomura's favorite (that's why he went as far as the 3rd one to the last to die), maybe he has a chance :)

00 Raiser Fan

I think they'll be featured in the next game, Nomura said that the next mystery game is going to be a sequel to bbs, maybe he said that on purpose.
So if it was a sequel to bbs, it will most definetley be a prequel to KH1, which means the rest of the organization members will still have time to appear.
And who knows, maybe the next game will also show us how the members heartless were defeated (you having to fight them or something, they could be like Ansem Sod), hinting to us whats gonna happen in KH3 some more, you know what I mean.
People, think outside the box!!

Allister Rose

French Lover
nomura didnt say it was a sequel to BBS. all he said was that it was a sequel and it relates to all 3 side games.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm guessing that Nomura are focusing on the members that holds a little more importance.

The funny thing about this is Nomura admitted that the members are just going to be there, but won't hold any importance to the plot minus Xigbar. Or Braig, in this case. He, more or less, indirectly said it was fanservice >.>.

I understand the Apprentices being there, considering their roles later on. But Axel and Saïx? Rather, Lea and Isa? That's definitely to feed to the masses only.

And if that's the case, the rest can appear, imo.

kingofgame981

Awards
Marluxia and Larxene are relly evil in COM, so I think their past will have some evil...

But about Demyx, It's hard to imagine his past...

chatarra

Well, i really want to see Luxord, Marluxia, Demyx dan especially Larxene because she is the only woman in the organization. Maybe Larxene somebody's name is Arlene.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, i really want to see Luxord, Marluxia, Demyx dan especially Larxene because she is the only woman in the organization. Maybe Larxene somebody's name is Arlene.

could be elenar which is the goddess of lightning

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its possible he could go back to them in future installments

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
there really is no point. sure, it would be cool, but nothing more. The original six, Nomura said, aren't even that important to the story as it is, and Lea and Isa were put in due to fan service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back