• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Yo Mama Joke Thread

• Thread starter Prince_of_Light
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown KeyBl@de

Fuzzy you always was crazy LMAO

Yo mama so black she goes buck-naked on stealth missions

Yo mama so dumb when she heard that song by nickel bag she thought weed was talkin to her

Yo mama so dumb she got ran over by a parked car

Yo mama so poor she can't even "afford a ford"

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
LOL I know.

Your momma so nasty when I'm forced to come to lunch she pulls down her zipper and says "would anyone like a corn on the cob? "

Your mommma so stupid when she takes the bus she shows us to a tricycle and says "Get on nigga's this a one-way express.

Your momma so poor when we she cleans her teeth she has to use a cheese grinder instead.

Your momma so stupid I heard the last thing she picked up at the club was a travensite

Your momma so dumb when she get's tries to get high she smoke kibbles and bits to do it.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Yo momma's so nasty that when you were born she wet herself afterward and said "oops I did again"

Yo momma so fat that In the gym class the trainer was like "Damn, I think we got us a Big momma in here!"

Yo momma so dumb that when he goes through traffic that she's one who holds up traffic

Your momma so ugly I think I had a stroke after seeing her.

Edit: Don't post then, It's called spam

T

tux_

Fuzzy, your "yo mama" jokes suck. Bad.
I only wish SN would enlighten with his jokes.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
tux_ said:
Fuzzy, your "yo mama" jokes suck. Bad.
I only wish SN would enlighten with his jokes.

You know what's the funny thing though? I don't care!

Also you might wanna shut the hell up, cuz so far I haven't seen you make , sh**. You wanna keep bragging I suggest you say a joke instead of hating onand talking about my"yo moma" joke instead of bragging and not backing it up. Here's another:

Yo momma so nasty that when she uses the toilet it explodes on her.

Last edited:
T

tux_

Fuzzy2k9 said:
You know what's the funny thing though? I don't care!

Also you might wanna shut the hell up, cuz so far I haven't seen you make , sh**. You wanna keep bragging I suggest you say a joke instead of hating onand talking about my"yo moma" joke instead of bragging and not backing it up. Here's another:

Yo momma so nasty that when she uses the toilet it explodes on her.

lol gi i got dis 1up on yoo fo sho lol
lol yo moma so blak i tryd to hunt hur at nite and da bullt caym bak nd askd 4 lite

Seriously, that's what I hear out of you. And when did I ever brag? All I said was that your jokes suck, which they do. Stop acting like a kid backed up in a corner and take it instead of showing how insecure you are by trying to throw it back at me =)

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
tux_ said:
lol gi i got dis 1up on yoo fo sho lol
lol yo moma so blak i tryd to hunt hur at nite and da bullt caym bak nd askd 4 lite

Seriously, that's what I hear out of you. And when did I ever brag? All I said was that your jokes suck, which they do. Stop acting like a kid backed up in a corner and take it instead of showing how insecure you are by trying to throw it back at me =)

Whatever,are you done now?

T

tux_

*Off of your period.
It's funny though, cause I was thinking about getting you with a "period" joke. Just shows how original people are ._.

T

tux_

ya datz rite niggz i gonna git mi cru 2 jump u!???
That's what has become of our youth I'm afraid.

Unknown KeyBl@de

tux_ said:
ya datz rite niggz i gonna git mi cru 2 jump u!???
That's what has become of our youth I'm afraid.

1.I ain't in fuzzy's crew, Fuzzy and me are rivals (Fuzzy knows what I'm talikng about)

2.That's not what's became of our youth, and you better be afraid. Because it's bitches like you that are always getting jumped because you never know when to shut your mouth.

Now take all that sh*t you've been talking and put it where it belongs: the toilet

tux=owned

T

tux_

Unknown KeyBl@de said:
1.I ain't in fuzzy's crew, Fuzzy and me are rivals (Fuzzy knows what I'm talikng about)

2.That's not what's became of our youth, and you better be afraid. Because it's bitches like you that are always getting jumped because you never know when to shut your mouth.

Now take all that sh*t you've been talking and put it where it belongs: the toilet

tux=owned

Funny, I wouldn't get jumped, I don't live in the ghetto. Now, please pay attention in Language Arts and make something of your life. And no, I'm not talking about running with the Crips or Bloods.
And I would have thought that the shit would belong in your mouth. That's OBVIOUSLY where it's been coming from.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
tux_ said:
Funny, I wouldn't get jumped, I don't live in the ghetto..

Funny,cuz If you didn't live in the ghetto you wouldn't be talking all this sh** I hear coming from your mouth.Also If you did live in the ghetto I could guarantee I'd make a phone call to make sure you get jacked.

Also dat's right UK and me's rapping rivals. (Tho I'm still better at Rapping)

tux_ said:
Now, please pay attention in Language Arts and make something of your life.

Please stop destroying your life,cuz the sad thing is your getting pushed into a corner by someone who's younger then you.Plz do me a favor and stop wasting your life more then your doing right now.

tux_ said:
And I would have thought that the shit would belong in your mouth. That's OBVIOUSLY where it's been coming from.

You mean the sh**'s been on your teeth all day? Yes,indeed It is f***** up.I suggest you go brush your teeth since I can smell it all the way over here.

Now,plz can we continue this thread in peace,instead of someone bitching about Mamma jokes.

T

tux_

Fuzzy2k9 said:
Funny,cuz If you didn't live in the ghetto you wouldn't be talking all this sh** I hear coming from your mouth.Also If you did live in the ghetto I could guarantee I'd make a phone call to make sure you get jacked.

Also dat's right UK and me's rapping rivals. (Tho I'm still better at Rapping)

Please stop destroying your life,cuz the sad thing is your getting pushed into a corner by someone who's younger then you.Plz do me a favor and stop wasting your life more then your doing right now.

You mean the sh**'s been on your teeth all day? Yes,indeed It is f***** up.I suggest you go brush your teeth since I can smell it all the way over here.

Now,plz can we continue this thread in peace,instead of someone bitching about Mamma jokes.

Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're black.
Wasting my life? lol. You're the one who probably plans on making a living off of, "yea im gunna b ridin and shotin yall niggaz"
...Didn't I just say the shit's been in HIS mouth? Try something original, and not what I'VE already come up with ;D

Unknown KeyBl@de

^^I would put something else in your mouth tux, but my zipper's stuck.

(and don't get it twisted square ninja, I don't do that gay sh*t)

here we go again..

1. I get straight A's in all my classes especially language arts

2. How many racist and prejudice things will you say today? (I bet at least 20)

3. Original? I said you were talking sh*t before either 1 you said it. And I don't talk sh*t although I believe you just got sh*tted on by a 12-year old.

But before you say something about my slang ask your friends about what "be sh*tted on" means and maybe just maybe, will they be able to tell you what it means. But just in case they can't, just shut the f*ck up and maybe you won't get sh*tted on as much. But you still get owned because it's in your nature to be a bitch...oh wait I'm must not be paying attention in language arts. I meant to say "female dog" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back