• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Yo Mama Joke Thread

• Thread starter Prince_of_Light
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

^lmao,lmao

Yo mama's so stupid,she saw her reflection in a lake and said, "Oh no, I'm drowning." and tried to save herself.

Unknown KeyBl@de

Yo mama so old when she was in school they didn't have history class.

Yo mama so dumb she waits for stop signs to turn green.

Yo mama so stupid she thought a "quarterback" was refund

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Lmao

Your mother D: Oooooooh burn.

I ****ed your mother ever so..... swiftly.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Your mother.

Burned. That dis just pwns all of these ones. D: It's the original.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Yo Mamas So Stupid She Picked Up A Battery And Said "I Got The Power!"
I know it's stupid but it's the best I know!

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i have the perfect plan, my school is close to gamestop so after school i'll run there then my mom will meet me there, we buy it, i will be crying my eyes out when i buy it. i get home, read the manuel while the menu trailer is rolling, read the my le guide too, play it till my fingers bleed, get some bandaids, play untill the bandaids catch on fire from all the friction, play till the next day, call in sick, play all day, and over all i will die, cause once i beat kh2 for the gazillionth time my life will be complete. and the forums will probably be empty on the 28th and 29th and 30th. i will have the soundtrack in my stereo listening to it while i play kh2. kingdom hearts 2 will probably rule my life for awhile. once friday comes, ricky....er sora unchained is coming over and we'll play nonstop but he'll probably die of boredom and probably lose too much body fluid cause i wont let him play at all, i wont even let him look at my le guide or the cover (the last time i let him look at the cover i printed out he put a hole in sora's neck cause he loves kairi and he believes that he should be the only one to love kairi). i will leave to eat every once in a while but not that much. i'll probably turn anorexic but probly not. when i have to go to school i'll take my guide to read all day then go here in typing class to talk about it and whenever i get home i will always go strait to my room so i can play. once i beat it on normal i'm gonna play it on proud then i'm gonna play on easy just to feel good. i'm going to become the best kh2 player in the world mwahahahahaha i will pwn you all!!!! i just cant wait only 6 MORE D@YS!!!!!

wow, did i type all that in 5 minutes? those typing classes really help, ya know what i mean? my fingers hurt T-T

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Yo mama is so fat that Spain Claimed her for a new land.

Yo mama is so skinny, that when she turns to one side, she dissappears.

Yo mama is so stupid, that when your dad said it was chilly outside, she brought out a bowl.

Yo mama is so stupid, she brought paper to the Staples Center.

Yo mama is so tall, she tripped and hit Jupiter.

Yo mama is so poor, that when I went to your house, and I was scraping boogers off the wall, she was like "Hey, don't scratch the family portrait."

Yo mama is so poor, when I rang the doorbell, I heard the toilet flush.

Yo mama is so poor, when I rang the doorbell, she opened the door and said "Ding Dong".

Yo mama is so poor, when I saw her looking through the dumpster, I asked what she was doing, and she said "Christmas Shopping."

Yo mama is so stupid, when I went to a store, she chopped off all of her fingers, thinking, she was getting a 5 Finger Discount.

Yo mama is so stupid, when she flushed the toilet, she said she was at Raging Waters.

Yo mama is so stupid, it takes her 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes.

Yo mama is so old, she ran track with the dinosaurs.

Yo mama is so old, that when I told her to act her age, she died.

Yo mama is like a squirrel, she always has nuts in her mouth.

Yo mama is like walking, everyone eventually does her.

Yo mama is so poor, when I asked what's for dinner, she said the Next Nigga that Moves.

Yo mama is so poor, when I took the popsicle stick away from her, she said don't take away the air conditioner.

P

Prince_of_Light

Yo mama's so fat that when she goes to a restaurant, she doesn't get a bill, she gets an estimate.

E

Eclipse

Yo mama is so old, that when I told her to act her age, she died.

Yo mama is like a squirrel, she always has nuts in her mouth.

^^^ those have GOT to be my favorites

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
LMAO LMAO

Yo momma so nasty when I come over for dinner she pulls down her pants and shows us her booty and says "Nestle quik anybody?"

Yo momma so fat when my mom has to pull out the drive way she knocks the living sh& out your momma in the process

Yo momma so poor when I'm about to go to sleep I look under the bed and say "Nigga what you doing unde rmy bed?" and she's like Nigga this is my home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back