• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

I swear to god he sounded like cloud .

Iguess you'll hear it when the game comes out. I guess its someone who sound like a mix of both.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i wish that evil scientist's daughter from phineas and ferb would voice aqua, but we don't all get the best. and in kh, we have to lower our expectations....

but anyways....i'm hoping zexion sounds good. i didn't get the chance to check the list who would voice him

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

i wish that evil scientist's daughter from phineas and ferb would voice aqua, but we don't all get the best. and in kh, we have to lower our expectations....

D:<

I don't agree. At all. But I'm not going to bother arguing since this has happened far too many times in this thread.

but anyways....i'm hoping zexion sounds good. i didn't get the chance to check the list who would voice him

Zexion? You mean Ienzo? He doesn't have a speaking role o.o

Allister Rose

French Lover

I don't agree. At all. But I'm not going to bother arguing since this has happened far too many times in this thread.

yeah i know, i didn't think so either. but my friend had DVR and when she showed me when she sang on that episode. it took my breathe away, even if it was a phineas and ferb episode. but it's not like i was expecting an argument. it's just my preference.

and yes i did mean to say ienzo. i'm use to saying zexion, but as long you get the idea

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I was never for Hamml/Terra tbh :/ but I don't think Terra is steve burton

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

I think the English version will change that ;) [the stuff in the spoiler tags. Hehe.]

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I think the English version will change that ;) [the stuff in the spoiler tags. Hehe.]

I don't know if I want them to change that to be honest. I think it'd be weird hearing 5-year old Ienzo talk... it would feel very out of place in my opinion... maybe it's his emo appearance, I don't know.

αsiя

space coke

I don't know if I want them to change that to be honest. I think it'd be weird hearing 5-year old Ienzo talk... it would feel very out of place in my opinion... maybe it's his emo appearance, I don't know.

Who said he's five?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Haley joel osment was always going to come in at some point hes a freak about the game
and it only makes sense that Jesse McCartney is ven

What? I don't see a point in this post, other than you clearly stating the obvious.

αsiя;5187717 said:
Who said he's five?

I personally thought he was eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back