• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Yes! That guy is correct! I only played Ventus' GAMEPLAY and only for a minute. Hehe. I never saw any scenes of him.

See, if people actually read my posts now a days none of this woulda happened.:'( it really does make me sad..

Well anyways it was fun semi-trolling you guys for a while ! READ MY POSTS NEXT TIME, DAMN IT.;~; please..

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Do you guys think that Christian Bale may actually be voicing Terra? I sort of doubt it for obvious IMDB reasons.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Do you guys think that Christian Bale may actually be voicing Terra? I sort of doubt it for obvious IMDB reasons.

Nope. If Christain Bale was ever in Kingdom Hearts even as a minor character, he'd be the first actor Square Enix would announce. There's NO WAY Square Enix would not brag about having Batman in Kingdom Hearts.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Guys I have a new theory on who Terra is you're gonna love it.

Vin Diesel

how about Gilbert Gottfried? I mean Terra Sounds EXACTLY like him in the recent trailer, Didn't you hear him?

(-_-t) *facepalm
Even though I was kidding about Johnny Depp, who is definitely not voicing Terra, Vin Diesel is even less likely to voice him.

even if you were joking, he sounds nothing like Terra. lol so let's not go there.

Locksmith13

Well I was bored so I went to imdb and it had a new voice actor for aqua. Apparently James Earl Jones is the true voice of aqua. That's means whoever that secret boss is with the blue blades has to be her son. So naturally it has to be eraqus because of mark hammil

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

how about Gilbert Gottfried? I mean Terra Sounds EXACTLY like him in the recent trailer, Didn't you hear him?

(-_-t) *facepalm
Even though I was kidding about Johnny Depp, who is definitely not voicing Terra, Vin Diesel is even less likely to voice him.

even if you were joking, he sounds nothing like Terra. lol so let's not go there.

It's rawpower you're talking to. This is what he does in this thread.

Well I was bored so I went to imdb and it had a new voice actor for aqua. Apparently James Earl Jones is the true voice of aqua. That's means whoever that secret boss is with the blue blades has to be her son.

Lol people xD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Well I was bored so I went to imdb and it had a new voice actor for aqua. Apparently James Earl Jones is the true voice of aqua. That's means whoever that secret boss is with the blue blades has to be her son. So naturally it has to be eraqus because of mark hammil

There you have it folks. If you have ever thought IMDB was reliable, now all your trust is about to be destroyed when you read the words "James Earl Jones" and "Aqua" right next to each other.
Seriously, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh snaps. Plot twist. James Earl Jones does a good job changing his voice to sound like a young white female.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I guess whoever finishes the game first is gonna post the names...

FINISH IT QUICKLY GUYS.

Hopefully somebody who gets the game shipped to them early (prays for early shipments) so by time everybody is receiving the game on time, this person has done a speedrun of the first scenario.

αsiя

space coke

Won't the VAs be listed in the manual.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

αsiя;5192660 said:
Won't the VAs be listed in the manual.

Why would they? I just checked both the KH1 and KH2 manuel and neither of them have a voice acting cast. They have credits of director, writer, artist planner, etc. but no voice cast.

Weeabo said:
I hear the PSP manuals are small.

Well they're only about as small as the cover is.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Why would they? I just checked both the KH1 and KH2 manuel and neither of them have a voice acting cast. They have credits of director, writer, artist planner, etc. but no voice cast.

Well they're only about as small as the cover is.

My copy of KH1 does...But I'm not sure where it is right now to think the statement is true. But for sure my Re:CoM copy has a cast list since I just looked at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back