• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nine of Legend ( join plz)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He sighed a bit as he kept walking. He was a fool that Toutaku, if he thought he could take on all those guards. Then again he had always seemed a little... fiery, dismiss the pun. He shook his head as he walked on, heading towards the gate out of the park.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Kit found Kura and the others a few miles away, it seemed they were unaware of current events.

Kura, Nami I need to speak to both of you now. If you would follow me I have some place safe for us to stay at for the night.
Looking at the others he frowned at Tou.

If the rest of you want to come you'd better hurry, Tou and his antics have raised the city to high alert. They've got a full on task force out for us.

Lord of Chaos

He was about to answer Nami when Kit spoke. He glared at Tou from what he had said. " You know, if it was not for the fact that I have a load of patience, I would have taken you out myself long ago.." He turned to Kit as he nodded, and started with him as he looked to Nami. " Well, I guess we are sticking together now, at least some of us. Personally, and don't think I don't care, but I could care less about Tou sticking with us.. he is an endangerment to all we stand for."

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Shino looks at the others and he just laughs."Look I will say this once if anybody pisses me off I will kill you especially you Tou!" Shino then sits down and mediates to contol his anger.

Lord of Chaos

Yeah, go back and read the post, everything within the area, including a few buildings and such, so ... unless you were not in that area, in that case you could say you just followed Kit to where we are now.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Kit opened a hole in the ground in front of Nami and Kura. The tunnels under the city are usually monitored but I jammed some of them and made my own tunnel.

He look at Kura, Nami, Shino and Aly and the others. Stay close I'll be closing the tunnel behind us.
Ki glared at Tou. You can stay here, you'll compromise all of us.

He jumped down the tunnel and slid down for what seemed like hours until he dropped through a thin sheets of liquid metal.
He was in his home about three hundred feet beneath the city. He clicked on the lighting system and revealed a large open room with seven doors on the far wall, there was a large bank of computers and monitoring equipment taking up the nearest wall and in the middle was a car on lifts.

Kit walked over to the computers and clicked the screens on.

This way Kura..you need to see this.

Fireheart

Toutaku looked at the others walking into the hole before turning around and walking towards the the park's exit gate."Fools not like i actually wanted to be pulled out of that place.Maybe if im lucky there will some more morons on whom i take out my anger.And if Shino thinks he can defeat me easily he has got a surprise comeing."The fire around Toutaku's body started again.

S

SoulReaper

"Careful Tou..." Said Shard, "We have enough problems as it is without internal fighting"

Fireheart

Toutaku looked surprised when he heard Shard's voice."I thought you had gone with Kura and the others.Besides im not the one who's trying to start fights within the group."

S

SoulReaper

"Pfft, you'd be dead in an hour without me." Shard grinned, "But they'll be fine without me...anyways, we should find a place to hide..uh, I mean sleep for the night."

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he slid down the tube-like tunnel. This might have been a fun adventure, if was not for the fact that he hardly had any fun anymore, or that he could. His innocence had been ruined, long, long ago. He came out of the tube and looked around, thinking this place was fairly nice. His place was hidden.. so tp speak. He walked with him as he looked over to Nami for a moment. " I guess it is nice that we actually are seeing each other again.." he shrugged thoughtfully as he walked over to the computers.

Fireheart

"Not sleepy......But if you want to go and hide i mean Sleep im pretty sure there's a good place somewhere nearby here.You'll just need to look around a litte....."

S

SoulReaper

"Well, shouldn't stay out in the open too long....the whole city's on Red Alert..."

Fireheart

"Good thats what i wanted to happen.Now odds are the Element guards or whatever should be out searching for us or me in particular by now.And no i can test out my power's against them."

S

SoulReaper

"Yes yes, Tou...we all know you want to kill yourself...but now is not the time. We should at least move away from here, so that we don't lead those weirdos to the others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back