• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nine of Legend ( join plz)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Kit kept the tunnel going infront of them and turned to Nami.

I feel it don't worry Nami he'll be okay. We'll get to him soon. Were already at water plant.
Kit paused as his tunnel opened up on a thick cement wall.

Thats the water holding tank, I'll break it open just keep the water coming as fast as you can.

Kit created a large spike in the tunnel floor, his hand motioned backwards and then he slammed his hand foward the spike mimicked his actions smashing into the wall. Water began to shoot out around the spike. Kit created a sphere around himself and Nami and then elevated it into the air. The sphere burst forward as Kit began opening a tunnel in the direction of the labs.

I'll get us there as fast as I can just keep the water back long enough for me to drop the labs into the tunnel, after that you can let it go.

The sphere they were in contiued to dash down the tunnel as fast as Kit created it, the water was close on their tails, a deadly wave of blue and white destruction.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He laid there, thoughts running through his head as he hid in the bush, sprawled out. His pulse was growing weaker by the moment, his skin pale. IN his mind he was hurting, trying to see what all damage was done. He sighed to himself in his inner mind, thinking ~ What a way to go..~

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
The tunnel reached its end and Kit and Nami were directly under the labs. Kit looked at Nami and saw the effort she was putting into holding the water back. He took her hand and tried to lend her strength.

Hold on this won't take me long.

Kit reached out his free hand and a silver aura started to emit from it.
Within the labs sub levels the scientist , technicians, and guards could hear the sound of metal shrieking and tearing but didn't know what was going on.
The building began to shift metal began to fall.

A blinding burst of silver light emitted from Kits fingers tips and eyes and the buidlings support gave way with one last spine tingling shriek of metal.

The buidling was dropping fast and its lower sub levels began to collapse.
Kit turned back to Nami.
You can let the water go my sphere will hold us safe.

Lord of Chaos

OOC: I cannot really do anything more.. he is like near death.. or whatever.. this is the best I can do

He laid there still, hearing sounds all around him, as they started to fade. He also felt that he ws losing blood a lot somewhere.. He wanted to wake up, but at the same time, to let it all end as well.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Kit looked at Nami and the strain the water was putting on her and made a quick decison.

The supports and pieces of the labs that Kit had torn loose began to liquify. The liquified metal flew across the tunneland covered the mouth of water sealing in behind a ten foot thick wall of steel and titanium.

Kit looked at Nami and released her hand.

You've done enough...I've got more training than you so I'll hold it. Go get find Kura, get him out of there. I'll meet you guys when this is done.

A hole opened in the metal sphere and Kit turned towards the wall.

Go Nami I'll hold it as long as I can!!

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Kit was holding the wall of metal with minimal strain until he heard a sound echo behind him. He barely turned and got a metal shield up in time but the element guards special bullets tore right through the metal. Kit dropped to his feet avoiding the bullets and closing the sphere around him. Small indentations pressed into the wall of the sphere.

Kit had made the sphere very dense but eventually they would punch through. He reached a hand to the ground and blue white energy emitted from his fingers.

The elements guards failed to notice the seven exact metal replicas of Kit rise silently from the tunnel floor. Kit's conciousness existed within each duplicate it was like having eight bodies to work with. His seven copies moved behind the guards and skewered each of them from behind. The seven duplicates split up running into the destroyed sub levels of the lab in search of Nami and Kura.

The real Kit turned back the wall holding back the water.
Sweat began to break out on his skin as the wall held strong the water pressing on the other side.
Kit thought to himself, damnit Nami you better hurry.

Lord of Chaos

Kura slowly came around hearing a familiar, pretty voice. He slowly sat up on his own arms as he looked up at her.

".. Nami. Hello. I thought I told you not to come looking for me.." He winced as he sat up a bit. His life still felt like it was draining, but not nearly as bad as he sat there a moment, trying to regain the strength as he slowly made his way to his feet, using the wall as a crutch.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Two of Kits copies found Nami and Kura, deep inside the labs, and Kit immediately let his other copies go and regained some strength but he was hurt badly and tiring.

He spoke to Kura and Nami through his copies.
It's good to see you alive Kura, now get your asses out of here. I got caught of guard by a guard and I've taken a round and I've lost alot of blood. I'm going to stay and make sure the labs go along with the elemental kids. My copies will lead you out and protect you. Take care guys it was good to see you again.

Lord of Chaos

Kura blinked hearing the voice coming from the copy knowing it was coming from the real Kit. He nodded for a moment, as he looked at Nami. " Let's do what the man says. " He slowly starts to limp towards the nearest exist, seeing as how he was outside, but wanting to get outside the compound in general.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Kit looked at the wall as his last copy disappeared leaving Nami and Kura safe. He reached his hands forward and the wall became liquid and the water blasted out of it taking the building with it and washing away the labs and all records of the elementals.

Kit looked at the walls of his cave as he drew the metals from the tunnel around him, he sighed.

Well now it's done, I hope some of them can find peace.
In seconds the water washed over him and the chamber was totally filled.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked smiling slightly as he shook his head. " No that is not overreaction, that is caring. and besides.. he will be alright.." He blinks stopping suddenly as he turns. " NO!! I THINK HE IS SACRIFICING HIMSELF!" He was not sure, but he thought he was. He turned to her. " Nami..what can we do."

Lord of Chaos

He blinks watching her as he runs and catches up with her, expending a good bit of his little energy. " Stop.. I have a plan.." He pants as he takes hold of her hand in his and closes his eyes, and slowly, his shadow powers start to form a shadow bubble around them.. and they disappear. and appear underwater next to Kit... and is on the other side of him, blocking the current as he looks to her" okay we are against he current, so that means if I open up a hole that the water will not build up in here fo awhile, since we are turned to go with the current, just pull him in quickly... and I will do my best to hold this.." He pants lightly as he holds the shield.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Kit groaned as he woke, he coughed and opened his eyes. He reached out and grabbed Nami's hand and looked at the submerging labs.
No...leave me someone has to make sure that their gone. It's got to stop here...I can finish it.

He let go of Nami's and tried to climb to his feet, he couldn't muster the strength but kept trying anyway coughing up a small amount of blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back