• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nine of Legend ( join plz)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Hey this is a new idea from me, the one and only ZtM. This is an idea that has been used before, but with a relatively new spin on it. Just read the plot:

Year: 2150
Place: Cynix Labs, Rakuto City, Country of Nelin, on the planet Serdan ( think of a parallel world to Earth)

Nine human children were taken at the age of 6, to be used in an altering experiment. They were tested and trained, and finally, embedded with the poewrs of Elements, natural elements thad always been around, these nine elements were:

Fire- Fireheart
Water-Call_me_Canada
Air-SoulReaper
Earth-
Electricity-EmZexion
Ice- Lady Alexielle Van Jean
Metal-
Light- Kingdomwolfblade
Dark-- Me

These nine kids were given the abilities, to become a new type of weapon for the Government, and trained over the next fifteen years. To their own mistake though, these childrne became too powerful, and were wanting vengeance for what was rapted upon them. They had no childhood, their lives basically ruined. Luckily, the scientist were able to subdue them into Cryo-Neri Tubes ( think of those sci-fi tubes where the being inside of it is floating in a green water looking stuff with the wires and shit attached to them). Everything returned to normal as the Project was shut down, everything but forgotten.

350 years later...

A huge electrical storm was storming over Rakuto City. An old building, which looked normal on the outside, was struck by several bolts at once. The electricity travelled to an inside not so usual for a warehouse building. Nine tubes, dust covered, with beings held in stasis inside of them. This activated the tubes, and suddenly, the beings inside were awoken. One blinked as it put up a hand, the water in all the tubes suddenly bursting out of the tubes, as they all fell, naked to the ground, pulling the wires from their bodies. These were the kids that time forgot, they were still 16 from being inside the tube, but it had been 350 years. Now they even had no family left. These kids are angry however, and want revenge, upon the government that cursed them.. The government however, now appears to have even stronger technology, and just may be able to put them down.

Okay hope ya like it! I put some extra thought into the story.

Rules:
1. No God Modding!
2. No Power Playing
3. Be Literate!!
4. Participate!
5. Romance Allowed, even....mating, but please do not go into description.
6. Cursing allowed, all curses, but just, make sure its appropriate for the sitch.
7. No One Liners!
8. Do not try to control MY rp.
9. Have fun!

Follow the template:

Name:
Appearance:
Element:
Personality:
Bio:
Theme Song:

Name: Kurayami Nakato
Appearance:
Es01.jpg

Element: Dark

Personality: He was a happy person at one time, and may be happy again someday, but at the time he is cold, almost ruthless, and only trust the other eight kids. He is deadly intelligent.

Bio: He had had a very loving family and parents, but when he turned six, they came and retrieved him, killing his whole family in the process. He was taken to the Labs and trained, in fighting and embued with the element of darkness. He now only has the other eight elementals as any sort of friends at all. He also still has access to his family's fortune, since he is the last surviving relative.

Theme Song : Sweet Dreams (Marilyn Manson version)

Once all nine positions are filled no one else will be allowed!

Fireheart

Ok i'll Join.Btw wat kinda weapons do we have or do we just use our powers?

Name:Toutaku
Appereance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/kamikaze/kamuro01_kal.jpg
Element: Fire
Personality: Easy going and never seems to take anything too seriously.And the only time he pays any attention is while he's fighting.But he seems to have lost all emotion.He cold and cruel and he doesnt trust people easily.Also he likes to keep to himself.
Bio: He was brought up in a warrior family.So he was trained to fight by both the goverment and his family.He was never close to people.He prefered to be on his own most of the time.He did well in his studies but he excelled in fighting.His family was rich but all of the wealth was taken by the goveremnt and his remaning family members.He hates the people who did this to him and will do anything to get revenge.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Name: Aly
Age 21
Appearance:
videogamegal2gx.jpg

Element: light. i won't god mode it
Personality: silent and shy she tends to stay away from large groups. She has had bad experiances with them. She would rather sit in silence with music playing and read or draw. She has always seemed to have the talent to draw. She isn't that big on this revenge thing as the others but her drawings hide clues to her real wants. each of her art works hides her fears.
Bio: being an artist she doesn't have much money so she rents a small one bedroom apartment. She hardly sleeps though haunted by her past with nightmares. she has learned to cope with her middle class section and since she lives alone hardly meets anyone. She sees no point at this moment while her art pictures plans and secrets. secrets she has kept. she only has a few friends
Theme Song: Haunted-Evanescence

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Name:Shino Tazuka
Appearance:
guys62.jpg
mind the clothes in the pic he wears a yellow jacket with a white tanktop and some blue baggy pants
Element:Electricity

Personality:Shino is very smart and talent,but this can also be his downfall.He has sometimes no emotions and will look almost dead,because of the dead look in his eyes.He is not the type to piss off,because he will have no remorse killing you.

Bio:Shino was the son of the head in the project.His own father use him as a subject in the experiments.Before that Shino and his family weren't that close.His mom and dad constanly were at work all the time.So Shino had to grow up fast at a young age.The day of the experiment his dad killed his mom because the mother would not let him take Shino.After the fifteen years Shino was a excellent fighter and he had a cold look about him.Shino one day feel a memory of his mom and in anger killed his dad.He was the first to be put in a Cryo-Neri Tube.Now awaken Shino wants revenge and will do anything to get it

Weapon:Fists

Theme Song:Life goes on by Tupac Shakur

Name: Alexia Vetra
Appearance:
sara2.jpg

Element:Ice
Personality: Her emotions are completely blocked. No one really knows what shes thinking...
Bio:Being the sole survivor of her village, she now travels the world alone. Its really hard for her to trust others and no one really knows what happened, and her dark past is hidden, in the only treasure of her..an engagement ring she wears and never takes off..

Theme Song: Whisper-Evanessence

S

SoulReaper

Name: Ryusei
Age ( 21 duh)
Appearance:
guys07.jpg

Element: Air
Weapon: Kwan Dao
Personality: A bit wild in combat, but very loyal to friends.
Bio: Ryusei was taken from a foster home when he was 8, so he didn't really have any problems adjusting to his new lifestyle. Initially thinking his element was quite bad, Ryusei focused most of his efforts on his fighting skills and mastering his elemental powers. All he really wants to do is impress his friends though.
Theme Song: Learn To Crawl- Black Lab

Lord of Chaos

Okay yeah, lookin good so far we can go ahead and start I guess..

As for weapons you can have a weapon if you want to I should point that out.

Lord of Chaos

okie dokei, and anyways, lets begin!

Kurayami growls a bit as he stares down at the scientist. It was around midnight, and they were alone on a street. He was in his element, literally. Nothing could escape him in the darkness. He stared down at the Scientist.

" You have the logs on our Project, I know you do. Tell me, why did the Government do that? WHY?" He almost wanted to scream at him, but knew he could not in the middle of the city.

" I d-don't know! Honestly, I just hold the rec-- eeeyaahh!" He suddenly had his insides split open by a sword made of pure darkness, before it disapparated again into the sky. Kura grunted and spitted on the dead body as he turned and started to walk down the street, his hands in his pockets. It had only been a month since that fateful night they were all pulled from the tubes. That storm had done it.. maybe Shino had unconsciously called upon it? It wasw a possibility. He started to hum something as the shadows seemed to follow him down the lonely street, where very few people were.

kingdomwolfblade

Aly stayed inside at night. A month ago she had ran from the group before she even knew who they were. Sy, scared of them. She stared out her apartment window tapping her pencil on a sketch pad infront of her. a sketch on it, half finished. She couldn't concentrate, why was she up anyways? It was midnight. She should have been asleep by now so she could sdtake out a spot early to sell her art. Her pencil tapping became more violent against the sketch pad.

S

SoulReaper

High above the commotion, Ryusei looked down upon the men running in and out of the lab. Quite obviously, their little escape had been discovered, and measures were being taken. Ryusei was able to hover in the dark sky, utilizing his power of air.

"Let's see if I can shut these fools up..." He muttered, then swept his arms outwards. Below him, a group of armed men heading into the lab stopped running and began gagging...as if all the air around them had suddenly vanished.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Electricity flowing around his body,Shino just keeps making it lighting evenmore."Damn that man for doing this to me" Shino careless sets cars on fire with his electrcity."Mother pay the price to trying to save me" Shino then leaps from the building hes from and he goes to check on the others to see if they found anymore info.

S

SoulReaper

(Sorry, I'm a little bit confused. Have our characters just escaped from the lab...or was that a long time ago?)

S

SoulReaper

(Ok, ignore my previous post)

Ryusei drifted through the night sky with ease, utilizing his power of air. He was searching...but he felt a bit stupid, because he didn't know quite what he was searching for...

kingdomwolfblade

She had the lights out in her apartment room. Aly, not bothering to get up and turn them on made a small ball of light to hover over her sketch pad. She looked down at it's unfinished picture. it was something for the eyes. Her azrt was different. It showed the group of elements that month ago. though one was dissipearing behind a corner, thae art was different though, crowded with lightningbolts, flashing lights, a mixture of all the other powers to, one was a young looking boy surrounded by darkness, the one dissipearing was surrounded by a white aura, but all those powers together made this art beautiful. This wasn't to be sold. She continued to tap her pencil. Looking out the window she watched the street below as if somehting was coming.

Alexia looked at her sorroundings. She grabbed the teddy bear, and suddenly it froze. she put it back on her iced bed, and walked out...the village was in ruins, the buildings were burned, and the ruins were covered with ice. She walked through the empty place, cold and lonely, she walked up to a grave, and made put flowers on it. She sat there for a while, thinking and looking straight at hit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back