• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nine of Legend ( join plz)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoulReaper

"What's this...?" Ryusei muttered, and he stopped floating and hovered in mid-air. Below him, it seemed as if a robbery was taking place in the bank below him. "This is just too cliche," He sighed, and was about to fly away, but he noticed something else...more like, someone else.

She walked out towards the city, a long black cloack, people were so empty...then looked up...something was coming...but what was it? She got closer and kept looking up, as ppl passed by.....

Alexia: "what are u?"

Fireheart

Toutaku looked up he could see the shape of a man i nthe sky.He smiled as he realsied who it was.He knew only one person could fly like that.He looked back on to the road he could see something was happening.He walked towards it and he realised what was happening it was robbery.he walked a little closer and made a fireball in his hand.He let it fly at the first person he saw.He smiled as he saw the person become nothing but a black crisp.He made another fireball and walked a little closer.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Aly slammed the sketchbook closed and exited her apartment. She guessed it was time to find out who she had ran away from a month ago. She went down the fire escape instead though. The ball of light hovered infront of her showing her where she was stepping. She smelled ashes and followed her nose.

S

SoulReaper

(I think it's still available.)

"Hey hey, Toutaku..." Ryusei grins as he descends towards his friend. As he got nearer, he clenched his fist and all the air around the fireball moved apart, extinguishing the fire. "Hey man, feeling a bit murderous today, are we?"

kingdomwolfblade

Aly heard voices now, talking and slowed to a walk. She dimmed the light though she hated the dark despite her age. It wasn't really the place she liked to be.Finally she put the light out and knelt down in shadows where she could watch the two who talked. They reminded her of two of the people in her picture she was working on. She had seen fire in ones hand and watched it die.

Fireheart

Toutaku ignored Shino and Ryusei he needed a release for his anger and he had just found it.These stupid people had chosen the wrong night to commit a crime.He created another fireball and immediately released it towards the second robber.He smiled again as the second robber turned it ash.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Electrcity surrounds shino's body."Idiot I don't care if you kill people,but you are attracting too much attention to the rest of us and i'am afraid Ican't let you do that." It starts to lighting really bad."Now either stop or die"

S

SoulReaper

Ryusei frowned, but decided now was not the time for moral debate. "You wanna leave something for the cops to arrest?" He asked, glancing at the charred corpses, "Which reminds me, perhaps we should not be attracting so much attention to ourselves just yet..."

Fireheart

Toutaku looked at Shino "If i am attracting too much attention then what are you doing keeping out of sight?"He released his third fireball and it hit the final Robber.He looked back at Shino"Besides if i am attracting too much attention why dont you just walk away from here?"He looked at Ryusei as if noticing him for the first time."Nope dont think i want to leave any evidence of these ciminals.Besides its too late for me to be able to do that."

kingdomwolfblade

Aly began to form light shackles. Once done she tossed them into the air lightly and blew on them so they were then directed to Toutakus wrists. She stoof up and stepped out watchign them latch on. She formed a small ball of light that just hovered above her head.
"Just stop attracting attention."

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Shino's stops his electrcity letting his angry get the best."I have to control a my anger" and then says " You have a point there I just let my angry get the best of me.He sees Aly "Hmph you finally show yourself here after running away?"

kingdomwolfblade

"Shut up. You don't know what it was like for me. You don't know how i felt did you.The shackles won't last for long. I suggest get him out of here before they just dissipear before your eyes." She turned begginging to walk away.

Fireheart

Fire started to take form around Toutaku's body.He looked at Shino,Ryusei and Aly.He knew that he couldnt take them all on at the same time."Like i said nobody is asking any of you to be here.And Shino punching me was not your cleverest move i will make sure you pay for that one way or the other."

kingdomwolfblade

"DON'T cause anymore harm to each other, if you stay here longer the cops will think you guys did the crime. I suggest you leave."She stepped between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back