• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nine of Legend ( join plz)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireheart

"What makes you think i am going to hesiatate if i got the chance to kill you?"Toutaku looked at Shino then at Aly."Sure Aly whatever you say.If you think im scared of the Cops then your wrong.If they try to arrest me for a crime i dint commit i'll kill them aswell cause i dont really care."

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Were not the bad guys here. So just stop the killing. This is not what we were made for. I just feel it."

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
"See Aly this idiot deserves to die,not just the cops are gonna come,but the Army and the government that did this to us."Now do you still want to do this,because it really doesn't matter to me if you die or live"

Fireheart

"Oh ya then what were we made for?You know aswell as i do that the only reason we were created was because the govermeant wanted a killing machine not because it need nannies foe little kids or something like that.And Shino your scared of the people who made us like this aren't you?And what makes you think killing me will be easy?"

kingdomwolfblade

"We have to prove our worth. This won't help. Why are your hearts over run with evil?"

Fireheart

"My heart is not over run with evil.Simple as that.And dont ever accuse me of that ever again because they took away my heart when they made me a freak."

kingdomwolfblade

"But you are letting it. It is alowly being taken over, not only inside but outside also. I see it." The shackles dissipeared. She couldn't hold them for long, not yet. Her small light was dimming too.
"I know you feel the need for revenge on them. I feel it too........deep down. It hurts. but i can't stand it."

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Kura just kept walking onwards, until he found himself walking up on Aly and them. He looked at the dead bodies and closed his eyes for a few moments as he used the shadows' eyes to view elsewhere. Four police cars were coming closer. In fact they were coming down THAT street. He looked to see them coming. He raised his left hand, then his right, palms up, as suddenly, shadow-like void spheres came up from the street and swallowed the police cars, as they started to rust, the police inside, starting to scream in pain as they aged quickly, until dead. The police cars were reduced to rusty skeletons ready to break apart. He looked to Aly and them.

" I hope you people ENJOY attracting attention. Now, get out of here, all of you. This is no TIME and no PLACE to be discussing the shit. Besides if I am not mistaken, one of those police knows who is doing this and radioed the Military. Now you know as well as I do, that back that month ago we found reports on technology that was developed SPECIFICALLY against us. They are probably readying it RIGHT now. So I tell you once more- Get.Going.Now." He glares at them for a moment before he starts walking again, once more down the street, as several black sphers form and start flying around him, as if they were alive.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
As for the guy earlier who asked to be Earth. Sorry, can't, lionheart06 already requested it. Morphaeus just took Metal. As for kingdomwolfblade, and Morph, Morph told me about your two's kingdomhearts forums screwin up, so I understand if you cannot post that much.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Name: Kittaning(Kit for short)
Appearance:
joseph2.jpg

Element: Metal
Personality: He is aloof and keeps his emotions under a tight lid. He has a wamr heart and often shows more kindness than the others. He is highly intelligent a dettached thinker and a long term thinker.

Bio: He was abandoned at birth and raised by the government from the age of 4. He was lucky in that his care takers were kind to him and taught him mercy. When his training began he showed an apptittude for hand to hand combat, battle field tactics, and anti-terrorism. After the break out he was the only one to stay at the lab, which he promtly burried under thirty tons of metal. He has been searching for the original mission heads logs but has met with little success.

Theme Song: Wouldn't it be nice, by: the Beach Boys

Thanks for letting me in Zex. I'll be back on later night all.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Name: Jalen
Appearance:
base appearance
oscar_viper.jpg

current clothes
-white collared shirt
-green sweater over the shirt
-jeans
-tennis shoes
Element: Earth
Personality: Confident, smart, wise when he wants to be.
Bio:With the exception of a few things anything in his past 21 years of conciousness is a blur. It seems some people tend to forget shit when they're in cryo-stasis for 350 years. What he does remember though is that he was taken away from his family and expirimrnted on. On his sixth birthday no less. Throughtout the time he had been expirimented on he had attempted multiple escapes. He was quite rebellious, but for some reason he settled down. After the breakout he left to do his own thing.
Theme Song: Ghetto Rock-Mos Def

Fireheart

"Im staying here simple as that.If you all are scared of the Military or whatever is comeing then i suggest you all leave NOW.And Kuro yes i like attracting attention to myself."he turns back to Shino."And dont you dare think that this is over."

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Kit watched the others from his vantage on the roof of an apartment building nearby, he was curious to see whether or not TouTaku would attempt to fight the others. He knew Tou had always been quick tempered and unable to restrain his anger but he wasn't stupid enough to try fighting the others all at once. He decided for now it would be best if he stayed away from them for now, they had drawn to much attention and right now he needed to stay out of sight.

Moving further across the roof of the building he waved his hand at the rusted police cars and watched as they turned to a light metal dust which was blown away by the winds.

No sense leaving a trace of us behind, they would recognize the effects Kura's darkness would be picked upon if the government got their hands on the cars.
Drawing his coat a little tighter around him he made his way off the roof tops.

S

SoulReaper

OOC-My.spacebar.has.broken.down,.so.I.will.be.replacing.the.old.fashioned.`space.between.words’.with.a.full.stop.instead..I.hope.this.causes.no.inconvenience.

Ryusei.ignores.the.bickering.for.a.moment.and.listens.to.something.in.the.distance..Using.his.control.over.air,.Ryusei.is.able.to.amplify.his.sense.of.hearing.a.great.deal..In.the.distance,.he.can.hear.sirens….a.LOT.of.sirens.

“As.much.as.I.love.a.good.fight,.I.am.in.no.mood.to.take.on.this.city’s.full.police.force,.and.whoever.else.is.being.sent.to.deal.with.us.right.now…I.recommend.that.we.make,.a.quick.departure.for.now…”

Fireheart

OOC:Lol.I thought you just got a new computer a couple of days ago?

IC
Toutaku looked at Ryusei."So you have become a coward aswell?I should have known.the one thing you were all good at for sure was Running away.besides nobody is asking you all to stay here you can go if you wish to."

S

SoulReaper

OOC-Yes,.but.i'm.using.my.uncle's.comp.right.now...I'll.explain.later...

Ryusei.glanced.at.TouTaku.and.sighed.

"Better.being.a.coward.than.it.is.being.or.dead...but.are.you.seriously.going.to.stay.here.and.take.them.all.on.yourself?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back