• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

So...........
Xehanort became a heartless(ansem) when his heart was taken away.But then he has a strong heart that's why he has also a nobody(xemnas).But according to the BBS, there is a new enemy(chasers?) so do you reckon that Xehanort has also a chaser form?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
So...........
Xehanort became a heartless(ansem) when his heart was taken away.But then he has a strong heart that's why he has also a nobody(xemnas).But according to the BBS, there is a new enemy(chasers?) so do you reckon that Xehanort has also a chaser form?

Well, since the heartless and nobodies came to be from experiments on the heart, it makes sense that those experiments had never been performed before, thus proving that the new enemies aren't related to the heart, thus proving that Xehanort doesn't have a new enemy form.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
So...........
Xehanort became a heartless(ansem) when his heart was taken away.But then he has a strong heart
that's why he has also a nobody(xemnas).But according to the BBS, there is a new enemy(chasers?) so do you reckon that Xehanort has also a chaser form?

The Xehanort we know of is most likely not even around yet, though thats not confirmed, we have reason to believe he is birthed from MX or Terra or something.

Chasers aren't the confirmed enemy.
They could be VAT for all we know.

So I don't think so.

Well, since the heartless and nobodies came to be from experiments on the heart, it makes sense that those experiments had never been performed before, thus proving that the new enemies aren't related to the heart, thus proving that Xehanort doesn't have a new enemy form.

What he said too.
=)

A

Audo

New enemies = extinct after Birth By Sleep.
So no he doesn't have a form in that enemy, no matter what that enemy is.

Sora~THE KING

BBS is in the past.

M

Marluxia.light

I'm not sure chaser mean's more than one.....
Xehanort couldn't possibly be chasing anyone, from the evidence's we have now. From my opinon it could be VAT
What is that? Your sig. I thought only Premuim members could only have that size's

Samhain

Bronze Member
BBS is in the past.

So? Xehanort can be there for all we know. I just feel that he has to be either Mx's Apprentice, Terra or maybe MX fused with Terra I don't know. These theories are always brought up so yeah.

Gabo

Thanks for that obvious revelation person-with-giant-ass-sig

Its beyond me how he could have that huge sig, but my tiny one refuses to show up....
@_@

Xehanort couldn't possibly be chasing anyone, from the evidence's we have now. From my opinon it could be VAT

Thats going with that definition of chasing.

And yes.
He could be and we just don't know.
He could also possibly be chasing SOMETHING.

We can't rule that out.

Gabo

Actually Xehanort will probably return as a full being (aka Somebody; I don't like using that term) in KH3 since both his nobody and heartless were destroyed.
Thats if that Xehanort even exists yet.
Which I'm still hoping he doesn't.
Meaning him being spawned from Terra, DS, or MX or someone

Samhain

Bronze Member
I don't think they would make it that obvious of putting MX; the Xehanort we know now as his apprentice.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Thats if that Xehanort even exists yet.
Which I'm still hoping he doesn't.
Meaning him being spawned from Terra, DS, or MX or someone

Most likely all three, seeing as how that is the only way to really fill in the holes...

I don't think they would make it that obvious of putting MX; the Xehanort we know now as his apprentice.

Obvious or not, there is an extremely small chance of MX not being apart of Xehanort... Far too many connections...

Samhain

Bronze Member
True and about Terra's eyes changing around the end of the trailer of BBS what was that all about?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
True and about Terra's eyes changing around the end of the trailer of BBS what was that all about?

Yellow. Supposedly, people with that eye color have gotten way too close to darkness. I should point out however that Xehanort had brown eyes, and Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas have orange eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back