• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Features in NA/PAL

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What new feature(s) are you most excited to experience?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm only excited for the new secret boss! SO IN YOUR FACE JAPAN WE GOT A SECRET BOSS BEFORE YOU FOR BBS. :p
they get everything else
and probably a BBS:FM

the secret boss is still cool though

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I feel a BBS:FM+ with re:coded PSP port envitable within the next year or so in Japan

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So a game targeted at ten-year olds is easy? Must be doing something right.

It's been said numerous times that KH doesn't have a specific target audience. Just because it's rated E10 doesn't mean that's the target audience, it just means it's appropriate for those 10 and up.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I see that most people are excited for the secret boss! ;P I want that, but I'm mostly excited for Critical Mode. Hour upon hour of grueling gameplay during the school year? Oh, yes!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I see that most people are excited for the secret boss! ;P I want that, but I'm mostly excited for Critical Mode. Hour upon hour of grueling gameplay during the school year? Oh, yes!

yeah! i mean, who cares about grades and a "future'
KINGDOM HEARTS FTW!

jkjk, but i think studies are more important than kh

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Critical mode, Crown stickers and easier to understand story

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm more excited about critical mode, the crown stickers, and the new keyblades/items/etc. The secret boss doesn't seem all that exciting because it has the same design... besides the already included Vanitas Sentiment.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm most excited for the secret boss, hopefully there will be more than one and it will be Sepiroth.

Nope, just one.

I'm most excited for that new boss, and the cutscenes they're changing/adding.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really? I could have sworn they said "secret bosses"

Wait, lemme go check again...

New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including an extra boss, additional multiplayer options, and Crown Stickers: a reward system where players earn prizes by collecting and placing stickers into an album

Yeah, looks like it's just one.

Omni Terra

Awards
Critical mode. I've never really been challenged in the series. The only time I've been frustrated was KH1 Sephiroth.

jonXjon

I'm only excited for the new secret boss! SO IN YOUR FACE JAPAN WE GOT A SECRET BOSS BEFORE YOU FOR BBS. :p

Uhm, we got the Sephiroth Boss Battle in KH1 before Japan...

Edit: How is there going to be an easier to understand story? They're changing how the storyline unfolds from the Japanese version?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Edit: How is there going to be an easier to understand story? They're changing how the storyline unfolds from the Japanese version?

They're putting some scenes to how they were before they change. Don't know what scenes they're changing but I assume they will tell the story in an easier way

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I'm assuming that they're adding scenes to clear the confusion. Such as the Xehanort plot twist at the end of the game that still isn't clear at all. They'd probably also go deeper into MX and ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back