• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not too disappointed. I only played BBS with one other person once so I didn't get into it that much. Is there still local multiplayer though? I realized I could play with my cousin and nephew (especially the command board since they love games like that).

I believe there is still local multiplayer, which is fine if you have a friend, just not as great compared to online (obviously). Still, it's better than nothing and at least I won't have to bare Command Board with just AIs (cause it's a great game, but I'm just not a fan of playing against AIs).

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
For me the only way SE can make up for this is by putting some good multiplayer in KH3 or after KH3 make a Kingdom Hearts action mmorpg taking place during the Keyblade War.

They said they didn't want to delay KH3 any further but at this point, I feel like we've been waiting so long for KH3 that it won't hurt to tack on another 3-6 months or however long it would have taken to include multiplayer in Mirage Arena. It would have been worth it to have a good online multiplayer game to keep us busy while waiting for the next game.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I somehow missed this last week, and first panicked because I didn't read the word "online" and thought it would've been nixed. Anywhoo: I understand why and if it's to speed up III I welcome it, but I'm still a bit dissapointed. I was never able to play Mirage Arena with somebody else, so I was looking forward to the possibility.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I do believe it's called Kingdom Hearts χ

I knew someone was going to say this. I mean a game on the same scale as FFXIV but with the usual Kingdom Hearts action gameplay and that would actually be localized and on consoles.

Kingdom Hearts Re:χ perhaps?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That'd be amazing but development would be, for lack of better words, a bitch.

A game of that stature would require a very large and dedicated global team to maintain the quality of the game and continue pumping out new content for long periods of time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You're missing out :c

AlbertJ

Awards
Nah, I really didn't like BbS. And I already beat FM on PSP. Maybe if they announce some other new additions like abilities or something like they did in 1.5, I might give it a play though. KH2FM is still more than enough of a reason to purchase this though, in my opinion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nah, I really didn't like BbS. And I already beat FM on PSP. Maybe if they announce some other new additions like abilities or something like they did in 1.5, I might give it a play though. KH2FM is still more than enough of a reason to purchase this though, in my opinion.

Yasue stated in this interview that they have added a few new abilities to make playing the Mirage Arena more fun.

AlbertJ

Awards
Yasue stated in this interview that they have added a few new abilities to make playing the Mirage Arena more fun.

Yeah I'm interested to see what exactly those are. And I wonder if they will nerf any of the bosses because they can be very difficult when fighting alone or if the new abilities just make you stronger.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I'm interested to see what exactly those are. And I wonder if they will nerf any of the bosses because they can be very difficult when fighting alone or if the new abilities just make you stronger.
They have scaled the bosses and enemies in Mirage Arena so a single player experience is enjoyable.

Hopefully the enemies scale with your level as well so you can level up easier.

Gram

Banned
Awards
They have scaled the bosses and enemies in Mirage Arena so a single player experience is enjoyable.

Hopefully the enemies scale with your level as well so you can level up easier.

That'd be nice. Level grinding in BBS was a chore. After Terra I just turned on the zero exp at level 50 with the other two.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
That'd be nice. Level grinding in BBS was a chore. After Terra I just turned on the zero exp at level 50 with the other two.

I agree. I didn't have a problem with level grinding in KH1 and 2 but it seemed more difficult to do in BBS (which is why it took me so long to beat YX).

Gram

Banned
Awards
I agree. I didn't have a problem with level grinding in KH1 and 2 but it seemed more difficult to do in BBS (which is why it took me so long to beat YX).

lol I had issues level grinding in all of them personally, though I'm just not patient. That's why I just stopped at 50, you can beat BBS bosses and all on critical at 50. ;3

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It doesn't seem to be more difficult... it plainly is more difficult. I believe starting from level 40, the EXP required per level is just too much, and even the high-tier Unversed in the Keyblade Graveyard give out very little EXP proportion.

I remember that time leaving my PSP on overnight while having a rubber band strapped on the analog stick (to make the character run in circles) with the EXP Walker ability triggered. That might be the most time-efficient method to level up. :p

Narxus

I don't know, I found it much more tedious more than hard. It was actually really easy, just repetitive. For Ventus and Aqua, it was a simple as going to the KG and utilizing Mickey's Double XP D-Link, and for Terra I had a command deck that made each fight over in seconds, so I never really found it that hard, just repetitive

Molan Dolan

i never bothered grinding in BBS,i prefer to retry the secret bosses a thousand times rather than grinding honestly.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It doesn't seem to be more difficult... it plainly is more difficult. I believe starting from level 40, the EXP required per level is just too much, and even the high-tier Unversed in the Keyblade Graveyard give out very little EXP proportion.

I remember that time leaving my PSP on overnight while having a rubber band strapped on the analog stick (to make the character run in circles) with the EXP Walker ability triggered. That might be the most time-efficient method to level up. :p

Just wait until we're in 2.5 and there are three separate Level 100 achievements...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back