• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
The rules certainly come across as spiteful. =/

No haters of specific characters allowed? No yaoi or yuri fans allowed?
I NEVER SAID NO YAOI OR YURI FANS!! I just said don't talk about it. Also yeah you can hate a character but you have to add something good to it as well. Your putting words in my mouth!

Muse

you look atrocious
i'm just saying making it more positive would be better for the club in the future :C

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I NEVER SAID NO YAOI OR YURI FANS!! I just said don't talk about it. Also yeah you can hate a character but you have to add something good to it as well. Your putting words in my mouth!

Right. And besides it's your fan club. You can make whatever rules you want for it. They shouldn't make a big deal out of it. They don't like it then they don't have to join.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I NEVER SAID NO YAOI OR YURI FANS!! I just said don't talk about it.

My mistake then. Misread the rule. For -that-, I apologize.

Also yeah you can hate a character but you have to add something good to it as well. Your putting words in my mouth!

?

What do you mean by adding something good? Adding some lie to falsely compliment a character I don't like? Or find something else in the series that I enjoy?

I'm not trying to put words in your mouth dude. I'm just asking for you to clarify what you're saying and try to get you to understand why some of us are upset.

Don't freak out on me, dude.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Isn't this what the fan dumb critics club is for?

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm trying to but people aren't making it easy.

okay, well what if you adjusted some of the rules and stuff? adjust no talk of yaoi/yuri to extend to no talk of pairings in general. that way, it's not discriminatory

and then just expand on the rule of hating on characters

say that, hey, this is not an hc so bitching about characters will not be accepted

but civilized debate is awwright

try to make it as happy and fluffy as possible

find the cutest pictures you can

/i have no idea how to make a fc, so you can take this with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back