• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club. (A place on a fansite for real fans. Haters and hate dumb get lost)

I'll join of course! My love for the series shall never fade.!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Re: The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club. (A place on a fansite for real fans. Haters and hate dumb get lost)

Very well I will change my title. Thank you for the info, but next time please VM, PM me for this. And Alright Memory Master is in.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.

Oh I'm sorry, but I find this thread title rather offensive.

I completely agree with Orion's comments. That's how I feel about the series, and he's right that not all members of KHI joined because of the series; people've joined because their friends happened to be members here.

And yet just because that's my personal opinion, I'm not a "real fan"? I'm "hate dumb"? Ooooh how wrong that statement is. I've been a fan of the KH series since the first game came out in 2002. I still have my original copy. Bought both KH2 and BBS on release day and I proudly own BBS:FM.

But of course, it would appear that just because I find faults in the series (it's not at all a perfect series folks), or because I happen to think some of the cast members, namely Kairi, are poorly written, I'm not a real fan?

I'm a bonking real fan. Deal with it.

Someone needs to chill. I assume that this thread are for those who do not bitch, moan and complain (unreasonably) about EVERYTHING that isn't KH1 and label all other titles 'shit games.' It wasn't meant to offend.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Thank you other Key, but I've got it handled.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

he's just here to be snarky
Pointing out faults in a declaratory post is snarky?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

NOTHING IS PERFECT.

Just something to think about. Feeling that way towards anyone who has a negative thought about the series in any way is outright ridiculous, and just seeing something like that is disappointing. Guess what? Some of us are "real fans." But we are also real fans with real opinions. You can't expect everyone to worship Kingdom Hearts and kiss its metaphorical feet and ground it walks on. It has flaws, some very obvious flaws at that. We are free to dislike them as we wish, but that in no way makes any less of a fan.

Whatever way you meant that in doesn't change the fact that, yes, you pissed people off.

Will I join? No. Do I need to to prove anything? No. Therefore, I'm just going to walk away and never enter this club again. See ya.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Okay thank you for that Sign. I didn't make this for worship, I made this for people who enjoy the games with nitpicking them to death. I'm not here to prove anything, just enjoy.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

^ Love how you still haven't changed the offending title. =/

And Lanydx, nitpicking the series to death doesn't make anyone any less of a "real fan" of KH. Get it through your head.

Sign's completely right here. Just because some people may have a different opinion than you, doesn't mean they're any less of a KH fan than you are. Such thoughts are incredibly immature and naive.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

^ Love how you still haven't changed the offending title. =/

And Lanydx, nitpicking the series to death doesn't make anyone any less of a "real fan" of KH. Get it through your head.

Sign's completely right here. Just because some people may have a different opinion than you, doesn't mean they're any less of a KH fan than you are. Such thoughts are incredibly immature and naive.
I'm working on it but I am having a tought time. Also I think I asked you to VM, PM me if you have problem!

CA59

1. IT IS THE REASON WE ARE BONKING HERE!!

Not me.

2. It puts Final Fantasy and Disney together!

Of course.

3. The story, characters, and gameplay is great.

Not ALL of it.

4. The music is top notch.

Agreed.

5. It has Mickey Mouse wielding a sword of God.

In what way is it "a sword of God"?

6. You get to bash monsters of evil with a key!

Too bad some of the Keyblades suck.

Rules

1. Like Kingdom Hearts

This is too vague. What if someone doesn't like one particular game? I hated Days (never finished it), KH2, and RE: CoM (bad remake). BBS also left much to be desired.

2. Leave all hate for characters you don't like behind. (That means you Kairi, Xion, Namine, and Aqua haters!)

The part in parentheses is sure to scare people away. I hate Kairi, but I'm still a fan.

3. No yaoi or yuri talk.

I don't like yaoi or yuri much, but people who do shouldn't feel alienated.

BTW, how would you define "hate dumb"?

Theart

Awards

I'm working on it but I am having a tought time. Also I think I asked you to VM, PM me if you have problem!

You did. However, I chose to ignore that. I'm perfectly entitled to post here if I so desire and felt that since there ARE others who agree with me on my opinion, and could intervere or support my posts, it'd be better to post here rather than in a VM or PM.

As for altering the title, it's not hard.

Realm Walker

Joining.

I think some of the OP and the title could be reworded a little bit, though.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Well it's not working for me and the reason I ask you is because you....never mind.

Theart

Awards

Well it's not working for me and the reason I ask you is because you....never mind.

Because I what? =/

As for altering the title, it's not hard. Just click "Edit" on the Original Post, then click "Go Advanced" and then click into the spot where the title is and make adjustments there.

Muse

you look atrocious
honestly speaking, if this fc was made with more positive motivations and not out of spite, it wouldn't be as... i dunno? offensive?

i mean it's great that you love kh so much and you're tired of all the bitching and stuff

but honestly this feels bitchy in and of itself

just saying

look at all the happy, cutesy fcs and how they have a positive energy

THAT'S what you're shooting for

not one made out of spite

Theart

Awards
First of all, thanks for adjusting the title, Lanydx~

honestly speaking, if this fc was made with more positive motivations and not out of spite, it wouldn't be as... i dunno? offensive?

i mean it's great that you love kh so much and you're tired of all the bitching and stuff

just saying

Exactly! A lot of it really comes across negative and offensive, and instead of that, go for something that's positive.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

just saying

This was never about spite. I just thought. Hey no one has made a Kingdom Hearts fanclub. I might want to do this. That's what this was about.

Theart

Awards
This was never about spite. I just thought. Hey no one has made a Kingdom Hearts fanclub. I might want to do this. That's what this was about.

The rules certainly come across as spiteful. =/

No haters of specific characters allowed? No yaoi or yuri fans allowed?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Guys stop hating on Lanydx reborn! Seriously Chill out! The dude can make whatever fan club he wants! If ya don't like then don't join okay! Just chill out! He said he didn't make it out of spite, and even if he or anyone else had made one out of spite, big deal! Some die hard fans do get tired of people hating on the series. These die hard fans have a right to make a fan club if they want to. So chill out! Breath people, breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back