• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The keyblade's new chosen (Roleplay thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Madera felt something and all of a sudden he was on top of a building back in radiant gardens. He saw someone on the ground bleeding. So this was the disturbance? He sighed. He knew this person his name was...Ketsueki? Yes that was it. He shook his head. He had to stop the bleeding. He gave his hand to the man he saw on the ground. He then notice what his clothes were. It was mostly a white cloak, a lot like Madera's own black one but different color. He streched his hand out in a silent manner. He would take this man to a healer, when he got near the man he felt the energy that was surrounding Ketsueki. It was somehow evil. But familiar. It was the energy of the girl who killed the guards. He would have to deal with her later, and ask Ketsueki if he knew anything about her.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Ketsueki's shattered breathing grew weaker by the second, he must have plenty of broken bones and the last spell truly screwed him over. He uttered a quick laugh but it instantly stopped, he was in too much pain. He then looked up and saw someone reaching down to help him. He saw a person in a black cloak, simialr to his. His hood still obscuring his face, he reached up to the person with his right hand, the free one, still gripping his Gunblade, refusing to let it go. He would pull himself up and need to be supported by this person, his legs and sides hurt too much to for him to be able to support himself. His breathing, ever slowing, ever more painful, felt like fire in his sides and lungs. He didn't say a word, he just needed some help, and soon.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
"Thank you Pinny."

"hahaha well it's the least i can do for someone who saved my best friend. Well I'm goin to go talk with my dad." Pinocchio left and went to the back of the house to tell his dad of the adventure he just had in the third district.

"Excuse me, Are you Sora Sr?"

"Hahaha haven't been called that in a long time. Please call me Sora."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Hahaha haven't been called that in a long time. Please call me Sora."

"Okay Sora."
Reon paused as he looked at Sora...He was taller than him and bore similar features to the boy he saved. "I saved your son, I believe his name was Sora Jr. Now... down to buisness... did you beat a rather tall man clad in armor in the past and if you can tell me when did you defeat him?"

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Tall man in clad armor... I think that was way back when i was Jr.'s age. He was really strong. I think he had me confused with someone else though. He didn't even speak in full sentences it was more like phrases that i didn't quite understand. but yea I think thats who you are talking about..." Sora had gotten real quiet and serious, "Why do you ask?"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Because He was my master... He taught me how to use the keyblade." Reon summoned Enigma and said: "He passed this keyblade on to me... But when he did he used the last of his power to stop time for me until now... I think he stopped time for me because he wanted me to teach the new generation... but when you defeated him, he figured that you would be enough...he also told me that he chose someone else... he chose one of your friends... but when he sucumbed to darkness they chose you instead. But now... the darkness has returned..."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Ketsueki took his hand. All Madera could think to do was use the powers of darkness to take him to a differnt world. But Ketsueki felt as if he was about to pass out. He only had one choice.
"If you want to live then you have to do what I ask." He waited for a response.
"I need you to focus on something that makes you happy, anything, a memory a feeling anything." He said this as he snapped his fingers which cause the portal to open. He didn't know if Ketsueki saw the portal or not but he only had one way to go to where he knew was safe, but he would have to leave as soon as he could:
Destiny Isles.
Both Madera and Ketsueki entered the portal and he closed his eyes under his blind fold. Waiting for the effects to work on them both. He then opened them when he saw the sunshine through his blindfold.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Ketsueki's breathing was shallow by now, barely audible, he must be bleeding very heavily. He heard the stranger say something about a ahppy though, but everything was muffled coming through to his ears. He nodded in recognition, still unsure of what to do. He heard the person snap his fingers, and his eyes opened, he saw something swirling in front of him, but he didn't know what it was. He closed his eyes, and focused on what made him happy. His body shook as they went through the portal, his tightly shut, his body was then went stiff as they exited, and then he slumped slightly, his breathing still irregular. Everything seemed lighter now, he opened his eyes and found himself in a place full of sunshine, his eyes didn't stay open long, and they closed again. He was relying totally on a complete stranger, in an unfamiliar place, bah! How weak Ketsueki felt... it sickened him, but right now, he needed healing, and fast.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Ketsueki passed out as they made it into the isles.
"Damit!" Madera picked up the man and put his hood on so no one could tell who they were. He headed to his home where he hadn't been in many months. he knocked on the door his mother opening it. a surprised look on her face. she knew it was him and she looked at the person behind him. She got her keys and got into the car with Ketsueki. She nodded at Madera as she sped towards the hospital. Madera looked towards that way. He would go check up on him in a bit. He had to see his father. He had to talk about the girl. His father came outside to see who had knocked.
"Hello son."
"Dad."
"You came her to talk about something right?
"
"Yes."
"Well then come in." Madera still wearing his blindfold and hood came inside. He felt, warm and light in this home. he sat down in his old chair. Waiting for his father to begin.
"It's probably important that you came here. What happened?"
"I do not know."
"And that boy that your mother took to the hospital?"
"I found him, he was attacked by someone."
"Who?"
"A girl. I tapped into his memory for a bit. she seems to be working for someone, she said his name but I couldn't hear it."
"So it seems to me that you have more important things to deal with."
"Yes. I'm going to find her and find the one who she works for. My other task can wait."
"If that is what you have to do."
"Yes it is. tell the other children of Sora about it. She may target them next." He began to get up.
"Yes that should work." He also began to get up but not before he could say one last thing.
"Madera, you will have to face it. One day."
He looked at his father taking off his blind fold. his eyes not changing color. He looked straight at his father, who looked at him in shock. he was a different person when he took off the blindfold. More confident.
"Don't worry dad. I won't let it take over." He put it back on. Becoming the old Madera. He pulled his hood back on and headed towards the hospital to check on Ketsueki. As he came in he saw his mother. she looked up at him and left with a sad look. He looked at Ketsueki and left a note with his name on it:
Come and find me in Traverse Town when you healed. We have business to settle about who you fought. Madera a friend. As he finished his note he put it next to Ketsueki table. He left into the portal which he left open. It would only allow
Ketsueki to enter. It was invisible to everyone else. He left through it and entered Traverse Town.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Ketsueki was unconscious for several hours, maybe more. He woke after a long period, having constant nightmares of the onslaught he had faced. His hood was down. Ketsueki's eyes opened and he jolted up, and fell back down. His sides were still in pain but seemed to have healed quite nicely. His cloak had been cleaned too, and it was back on him, that was good. He pulled up his hood, he didn't like anyone seeing his face, he would much rather stay anonymous. His Gunblade was by his bed, as was his hidden blade. How dare they take them from him. Ignoring the aching, he got out of bed, put on his Hidden Blade, strapped his Gunblade to his back, and turned around. On the other side of the bed, was a Dark Portal. What? How did that get there? He looked down at his desk, and found a small piece of paper.

It told him to go to Traverse Town, to meet up with a guy called Madera, was that the guy who helped him? He crumpled the note, and burnt it, turning it to ash with a small glint of fire. He would leave now, he didn't feel too bad, and would be able to fight should he need to. Thinking happy thoughts, he stepped into the portal, closing his eyes, he kept himself calm with nice thoughts, once he was on the other side, he opened his eyes. He turned around and the portal was already gone. He wanted to learn how to do that, such a useful trick for moving around. He kept thinking one name to himself as he waited for whoever wanted him

Madera.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Standing up from her sleep atop of building in Traverse Town, she stretched out her arms lazily and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She had used her highest form of Soru to travel her, merely by running. She was near exhausted after she arrived and decided to sleep on the roof of a building. Looking down upon the people causally walking by she smiled in a care-free manner, they had no idea what they were in for. Jumping from the building and landing gracefully, surprising a few people, she causally walked around this world with both of her swords hidden.

SwagStarIV

Awards
This kid seemed to mean business. He kept a steady tone and didn't miss a beat. He even knew about the keyblade not rightfully being his. He spoke of Sora teaching the keybladers how to use a keyblade. Sora thought to himself. I can't teach them how... I don't even have a keyblade anymore... Then the kid mentioned the return of the darkness. His expression and his tone got real serious, "Returned? Returned to where? Don't just say things like that and not explain them." Sora looked concerned. He didn't want any of his family to get hurt but... they were all fighters. He believed in them one hundred percent, but even so... he needed to know more.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Walking around First District curiously she was being eyed suspiciously by several of the people living there, Rika hadn't noticed though she was in awe to this world. This was to first time she saw a world like this, the colors, the sights, everything. This is the first world she has been in that she hasn't destroyed, with the exception of Radiant Garden, "Wow! Pretty" She giggled childishly, then local law enforcement (tipped off by a civilian) approached her. "Excuse me.. I can tell you aren't from.. Around here, what is your business?" Asked the gruff man in armor, then bending over slightly, placing one hand on her hip and the other on her chin she put the best cute face she had, and she was an excellent actress, "Gee mister.. Sorry, I'm a little lost." She said whilst pouting. Embarrassed the man turned so she wouldn't see him blushing, "T-that's all right miss. Do you know anyone?" He managed to choke out, "Hm.. Well, not his name exactly.. But his alias is 'Death Wielder'.

Shocked the guard, and people around him, backed off immediately. The man, after regaining his composure, confronted her again "What business do you have with him?!" He exclaimed. Rika glared at him for his outburst, "That.." Using soru she appeared behind him, "Is none of your business.." She had an excellent angle on him, but decided to spare him. She enjoyed this world and doesn't want to destroy it. So instead she used soru to escape silently. She ended up at an odd looking house and decided to knock, loudly, on the door.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Returned? Returned to where? Don't just say things like that and not explain them."

"I was just going to explain it... one of my master's old enemies has returned... but he seems to have forgotten who he was. He calls himself death wielder, but my master came to call him dark soldier. And he has a apprentice... now I think that My master wanted me to teach the new keybladers...now I know that one of them is in the second district and he called you his 'Dad'. His name is Sora Jr if I remember right."

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Madera heard some commotion going down in the first district. He sighed, the man he was going to wait for had to wait a little longer.He headed over there seeing another guard on the ground passed out. His eyes were becoming angry. He looked around to see if anyone knew what happened. They apparently saw the same girl from before. His anger began to flow through him. he never felt angry, and before he could do anything his blind fold and hood came down. He then transformed into a different person. Someone with more confidence and more experience. He then took out his keyblade and looked around trying to find the person who did this. He found her knocking on a strange door. He teleported behind her, grabed her and teleported to a tall building. He then pushed her away from him, waiting for her to realize what had happened.He then took his keyblade out and waited.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
I'm glad to hear that he can take care of himself... I wonder if he has used his keyblade yet? Well... that's irrelevant right now. The seriousness in his tone left his body and the serious look he had was no longer there. "Well that's my son hahaha, and when it comes down to the whole keyblade thing... I simply can't help you!" With a smile on his face he looked at the young man. "I no longer have a keyblade, so it's no longer in my hands. You guys will have to make it through this yourselves. I will protect my home world and everyone in it."

He worried about this decision that he made and continued, "If I need to leave to do some business i will help people where ever i am at, but... as far as im concerned... You must treat me as if i was Tarzan, Aladdin, Mulan, Hercules, or Beast. I must stay in my world just as they must stay in theirs..." Holding back the tears and mixed emotions he said in a waving voice, "Good luck with this apprentice guy. I hope you guys make it through." It seemed as if over the years Sora had developed a Leon type mentality. A more strict or conservative opinion about things. He didn't want to follow the book by the letter, but he didn't want to disobey the rules of the keyblader, cause there was no telling what would happen.

He started to leave but he turned around and said in a joyous voice, "Hey kid. Take this final advice. I am now appointing you as the official keyblade leader. If you need guidance no longer come to me or Riku or even the king. Look in towards yourself. You will start a new era of wielders that are way stronger than us past wielders. Show the keybladers your strength and triumph over this new darkness. Trust me i will be watching just as Leon and the rest watched over me. When or if i am truly needed then i will be there to do my part." Sora then waved bye to Geppetto Pinocchio and the new kid, and walked towards the entrance gates of traverse town.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Hey kid. Take this final advice. I am now appointing you as the official keyblade leader. If you need guidance no longer come to me or Riku or even the king. Look in towards yourself. You will start a new era of wielders that are way stronger than us past wielders. Show the keybladers your strength and triumph over this new darkness. Trust me i will be watching just as Leon and the rest watched over me. When or if i am truly needed then i will be there to do my part."

"Okay... but Shall I come with you? because I still need to find the other keybladers... I know that your boy wields one... but do you know of any others?" He followed after him saying this. Then he stepped in his way when he was in front of the gate. "I just need to find the others to lead... did you pass any more of your keyblades on?"

SwagStarIV

Awards
While standing near the gate he continued this conversation with this kid, "Listen kid. If you want to join me then i don't mind but... You won't find to much. I have passed down three different keyblades. All of which to my sons and daughter. My oldest son has already left and the youngest daughter should still be at the islands. You already met Jr. Now as far as Riku's status goes i can tell you that he has passed his keyblade on but i don't know who to. There's one boy named Rosoto he might have a key? Well if your coming with me then we can talk about this at the islands." Sora began to leave but remembered that he needed to ask the moogle about making him a sword since he no longer had the keyblade. "Hey we need to go to the moogle for a quick second. You coming with?"

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Crowmar was glad that they can resumed there training. When Death weilder summon several portals that summon some heartless and nobodies he appeared his keyblade to his side. He slice a couple of dusk nobodies with no problem. "Hey Master let's see you keep up with me," cried Crowmar. He soon cut down a mini group of soldier heartless. He felt so good if only he could slice Reon like this.

"Well i was on a business trip with my dad, but..." He looked into the sky, "Well my brother already started his adventure and i don't want to get left behind. So, I am now on the verge of starting my adventure. To where i have no clue, but i am ready to go. Want to join me? We can look for your brothers at the same time. Think about it! We both are on a ship, with whoever else may join us, traveling space, exploring the different worlds, and looking for your brother! if we get lucky we might even run into my brother!" Jr. had the biggest smile on his face. He looked at Rosot and extended his hand. "You in?"
Rosoto was debating a bit if he should go with Jr. or by himself. He knew Jr. was good with a keyblade and he can also hold his own on the battlefield so it wouldn't be a problem. But Sora might be worry. Besides his own father and mother don't even know he is gone. Rosoto gave a smirk and shook r. hand. "Alright Jr. will journey together but, the problem is how were going to get around. I can't keep summoning dark corridors to make us get around. That will be making me use up to much of my energy,"said Rosoto. He hope he wasn't regretting this journey or else it will bite him back big time.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Death wielder sliced through several Dragoon nobodies and sent Dark orbs at several Samurai nobodies.
Then Took out a morning star heartless in mid-air. "This is easy." Then several Sorcerors, a Trick master, two darksides and and a twilight thorn appeared. "Crowmar! this'll get tough... remember to use an item when you get low. We could actually be defeated here if we're not careful!" Then he threw an ether on himself to shoot dark orbs at the Twilight Thorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back