• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The keyblade's new chosen (Roleplay thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Tsuki sighed and walked around from the corner after a second or so and saw the boy leave in a cloud of purple swirls.
"Excuse me, but, it seems you have just killed some guards. Obvious I know, but I want to know why."
"Pffft! Because they did." Tsuki leaned against the wall with her arms folded, now there was a short guy with a white cloak on... too many people.

Tsuki looked at the other two with expressionless eyes, no one cold penetrate her barrier.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
After all that she placed her sword on her lower back, and was prepared to leave. Then glancing over she sensed a presence, "Excuse me, but, it seems you have just killed some guards. Obvious I know, but I want to know why." Spoke the unknown figure. Frowning at the sight of him, she finally sighed, closed her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, "They were annoying me... They called me the 'Blue Haired Demon'. So, I taught them a lesson. However-" Opening her eyes and using soru to reach the figure in a matter of milliseconds, she placed her arm on his shoulder. "-Who are you?"

Ketsueki listened intently to this persons voice, manner of speech, inflections, tone everything, determining where she stands and what she would do to protect her rights and beliefs. She was obviously perplexed as to the sight of him, and didn't know who he was, and he didn't know who she was. As she moved to place her arm on his shoulder, he did not flinch, he did not move, he made no indication as to do anything whatsoever. She seemed odd, and to kill those guards so quickly, she might be a threat. He spoke slowly, making sure every single word was understood. Keep in control. Keep in control.

"Before I answer your question, I would have to ask you to remove your arm from my shoulder." he said, slowly raising his right arm, keeping it bent. His palm was outstretched, and he placed it on her stomach, and gave a small, gentle push, it wouldn't force her back and send her back anyway, it was just for some physical support. "Now" He said, looking at the ground, his entire face was shrouded by his hood. "My name is Ketsueki Kekkon. And I came here for work. And what you just did..." he sighed slightly. "Made my job all the more difficult and annoying. This was supposed to be a quick clean up job. But you've ruined everything." His voice was void of emotion, a simple passerby might pass it off as boredom, but no. It was known as control. "I would serisouly advise you to leave, and I'll pretend this never happened, or I will hurt you." Despite his viewable lack of weaponry, he didn't show fear, nor confidence. He just wanted her to leave. "And I'm aware that you may have a bigger purpose coming here. For them to insult you." He motioned towards the guard with a wave of his left hand. " You must be here to do something bad... I don't like that." his face looked up, his mouth and nose was visible, but not his eyes, they were constantly covered.

The second person here, his eyes glanced to. Only momentarily, but he wondered whether they were friend or foe. Hmm.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Frowning slightly at this man's attitude, she placed her hand on her chin. Pondering, almost mocking Ketsueki, then after coming up with a decision she placed her hands at her hips. "I'm sorry. I can't do that.. And, no offense or anything but I am a master of Rokushiki the legendary techniques set down by the 7 masters. I'm here for a purpose, if I leave now Death Weider will be unimpressed by me. I have to deny your 'request'. And if you intend on fighting go right on ahead." She finished bowing 'politely'.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Frowning slightly at this man's attitude, she placed her hand on her chin. Pondering, almost mocking Ketsueki, then after coming up with a decision she placed her hands at her hips. "I'm sorry. I can't do that.. And, no offense or anything but I am a master of Rokushiki the legendary techniques set down by the 7 masters. I'm here for a purpose, if I leave now Death Weider will be unimpressed by me. I have to deny your 'request'. And if you intend on fighting go right on ahead." She finished bowing 'politely'.

Ketsueki's mind was blank. He payed no attention to her mannerisms, it was plain she wasn't going to leave anytime soon. Only one thing left to do. He looked up at the stranger, his left eye, bright blue, exposed. His eyes flashed quickly, closing.

"Fine. this Death Wielder doesn't sound to good so..." He said, in a simple, plain voice. In one quick movement, unexpectedly, he punched the stranger in the gut, extending his right arm. At this moment, his hidden blade from his sleeve was activated, a good stab right to the gut. That should slow them down. His face was blank as he attacked. Anything called Death Wielder certainly wasn't an ally. In another flash, his arm would glow bright red, and then launch a fireball at his opponent, the fire spell. They'd be sent rocketing back, cut, burnt and bruised. He then flipped the back of his cloak up, revealing a gunblade. He pulled out from underneath his cloak, which settled back down as if it had never lifted. He held it in one hand by his side, his head now facing the ground.

"Leave." He said. He was taking no chances. If they weren't a friend, they were an enemy.

((Hope you don't mind me attacking, I just want a quick fight, I'll most likely end up retreating anyway since your character is blindingly fast xD))

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Smiling happily she noticed he was preparing himself. Unexpectedly she was punched in the stomach rather forcefully, she propelled herself back and noticed he pulled out a blade of sorts. Using Tekkai Meimei she generated intangibility and the blade phased right through her, and the fireball phased through her as well. Bowing her head she continued to smile, then began to laugh. "Thanks for that punch, I was able to sense your Douriki (power level), and I figured out your douriki is.. Ha, 820 past 500 which is super human.. Impressive.. However my douriki is 8 times more."

Using Soru Jikuu she stopped time momentarily. Pulling out her sword from her waist, and pulled a second hidden sword on her lower back. Unsheathing both swords she held them up so that they formed a cross. "Nittoryuu.. Tatsumaki!" And quickly she propelled herself forward and spun 720 degress cutting him several times. After ending up behind him, she deactivated Soru Jikuu, and waited for the affects of her sword to take place.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Smiling happily she noticed he was preparing himself. Unexpectedly she was punched in the stomach rather forcefully, she propelled herself back and noticed he pulled out a blade of sorts. Using Tekkai Meimei she generated intangibility and the blade phased right through her, and the fireball phased through her as well. Bowing her head she continued to smile, then began to laugh. "Thanks for that punch, I was able to sense your Douriki (power level), and I figured out your douriki is.. Ha, 820 past 500 which is super human.. Impressive.. However my douriki is 8 times more."

Using Soru Jikuu she stopped time momentarily. Pulling out her sword from her waist, and pulled a second hidden sword on her lower back. Unsheathing both swords she held them up so that they formed a cross. "Nittoryuu.. Tatsumaki!" And quickly she propelled herself forward and spun 720 degress cutting him several times. After ending up behind him, she deactivated Soru Jikuu, and waited for the affects of her sword to take place.

Ketsueki had only moments to prepare and had no idea what to expect. She had already phased through the blade and his fireball, which was something that worried Ketsueki, if he couldn't hit this person, he was in for some trouble. Then Ketsueki had a few more moments to prepare, she was speaking to him, she said something about a douriki and being super human but that was all Ketsueki grasped. He raised his gunblade, covering his body as much as he could with blade, then she was gone, Ketsueki stood motionless, wondering she went. Then he felt a sharp pain in his sides, luckily his front was guarded and he didn't suffer too much damage. He gasped form the pain and fell down onto his knees, still gripping his Gunblade. He pointed it behind him, that must be where she was.

"What are you...?" he gasped, wrapping his right arm around his sides, it burnt. "H-How..." He stopped speaking. He was considered so strong to many people, yet he had been taken down in one attack. Impossible. He grunted, stood up and turned around, still clutching his sides. He raised his Gunblade with one hand, it was heavy but he had done this before. "I won't give up." He said, flinching fowards. He couldn't tell how much he was bleeding, and didn't dare look. His legs were shaky, his battle stance weak. He wouldn't be able to continue for much longer.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Looking back she squealed in glee at his tenacity. "Ooh. You are strong! No one has survived Tatsumaki before." Then noticing he held his weapon weakly she sighed in disappointment. "Hm. Tatsumaki didn't cripple you however." Looking at her swords, she realized the weight of the swords threw off her accuracy. Troublesome. Glancing upwards once more she placed one sword away, and held on to the other, she figured one would be fine.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Ketsueki's anger grew at his opponents squeals, he didn't like being mocked, and then she put a sword away, how humiliating. His eyes narrowed, but his face was still hidden. His lips tightened to those of utter concentration, he wouldn't be beaten so easily. He sped towards her, roaring as he went. He went for a strong downwards slash, but pulled it away at the last moment, spinning with the momentum of the sword, he stretched out his right arm, and slashed across her stomach, still spinning, he dropped onto his back, let out one revolver bullet from his Gunblade, now on his back, he rolled backwards and flipped up, landing smoothly on his feet before clutching onto his sides with his free hand. He was slightly hunched over, and panting heavily, he wouldn't be able to fight long.

"Not... Gonna.... Lose...." He grunted.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Using Tekkai meimei she let the attacks phase through her once more. "Your speeds cannot surprise me. I have an immense amount of speed, which means my eyes have adapted to viewing high motion objects. I can see your every movement. I suppose ending this would bring 'honor' huh?" She said that last one with a hint of sarcasm. Pulling out her sword she knelled slightly, "Ittoryuu. Shishi Higyou!" Spinning rapidly she flew towards him, her blade ready to cut through him.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
"Screw Honor!" Ketsueki yelled back. "I'm not a noble knight! I'm not a soldier! I'm just here to prtect my friends!" He held up his sword, preparing for the onslaught, when he couldn't bare it anymore, he dropped to his knees, unable to stand. "I'm gonna die..." He sobbed quietly. He had bit off more than he could chew, he had no idea who this person was and had foolishly ran into them, and attacked. What a fool. He wasn't ready to fight these people and proberbly never would be. He looked up at the poerson, watching them approach. Both his eyes were in full view, filled with fear, dispair. He was scared. "I'm too weak." He choked. He dove to the side, praying this last ditch attempt would prolong his life. He didn't want to die.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Smiling softly, almost savoring his little outbreak, she continued her attack. Rika wasn't one to spare anyone, in fact some might say she enjoys killing others. But she wasn't going to decide his faith, her honor was too great for that. She let chance decide, she would attack holding back slightly and if he were to survive she would leave, if he died; well sucks for him. It was decided, using soru she sped up and sliced at him and propelled herself behind him. Standing with her back turned she glanced over her shoulder, "Your fate was decided the moment you confronted me."

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Ketsueki's eyes widened. She was going to kill him, Ketsueki wouldn't let that happened. He was on his knees, and in terrible pain. No way could he stand, but he wouldn't let himself die here, not now, not ever. Still facing the ground, he raised his free arm above his back, and gripped his Gunblade with the outmost force. He charaged a Fira spell into his palm, and slammed it into the ground, and fire. the resulting explosion filled Ketsueki's body with pain, he was rocketed into the sky and landed with a loud thump onto a building. Ow. Hopefully he was safe, but he wouldn't count on it, not if she was this powerful, thankfully, he had launched himself before she could reach him, he was safe - for now...

Ketsueki couldn't even kneel down now, he was laying on his stomach, breathing heavily, never letting go of his Gunblade. He rested there for a as long as he could, but he wouldn't be able to walk any time soon. His breathing was heavy and strained, that explosion, if he wasn't prepared and could have braced himself for it, would have kiled him.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Crowmar couldn't believe he heard DW said that he might not be able to beat Reon. Crowmar just wanted to hit Death wielder right now but he didn't. He then heard DW that they will eat to recharge there strength. Crowmar gave a smirk. "Master I do not deserve to eat since I can not defeat a Twilightside. So I shall do 500 push ups then I shall eat," said Crowmar in excitement. He began doing his push ups after he finish saying that.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Don't push yourself Crowmar..." He said. "You don't need to do that in order to eat." He grabbed Crowmar's arm, lifted him to his feet. then said: "We are going to face a large horde of nobodies, heartless, and hybrids after... and just for the fun of it... I'm gonna fight them too... now come and eat."

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
"I'm not hungry master besides I won't push myself that hard," said Crowmar in a serious tone. Suddenly his stomach started growling. Crowmar became embarrsed. "Okay Master maybe I'm alittle hungry but just alittle okay," said Crowmar trying to act cool. Then Crowmar thought to himself. The faster he eats the faster he could get to training.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Crowmar was acting rather hastily when they were eating. "Crowmar... don't eat so fast... You'll choke." DW ate slowly... When he finished he looked at Crowmar and said: "Okay... let's continue training." They walked down to the hall and DW opened up several portals for heartless and nobodies to come out. Then he summoned his keyblade.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
"Now... Shall we go meet him?"

Pinocchio wasted no time and waved his hand for this guy to follow him. pinocchio walked through the door leading to the first district and walked up the stairs to Geppetto's house. "Right here."

"I'm here to go look for my brothers. It seems they left somewhere. What brings you here anyway Jr."

"Well i was on a business trip with my dad, but..." He looked into the sky, "Well my brother already started his adventure and i don't want to get left behind. So, I am now on the verge of starting my adventure. To where i have no clue, but i am ready to go. Want to join me? We can look for your brothers at the same time. Think about it! We both are on a ship, with whoever else may join us, traveling space, exploring the different worlds, and looking for your brother! if we get lucky we might even run into my brother!" Jr. had the biggest smile on his face. He looked at Rosot and extended his hand. "You in?"

khapprentice

Website
khinsider.com
I like the storyline to this story. Very interesting, but try to make for fights, people love fights, it keeps them hooked, because they are afraid or happy to lose the main character, depending on if they like him or not.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Thank you Pinny." He said as they came to his house.
Reon walked in and saw the tall man that looked alot like the young boy he met after he beat the darkside. He walked up to him and said: "Excuse me, Are you Sora Sr?"

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Sighing at his survival she was a bit happy. Giving a genuine smile for once, she put her swords away and began to walk away. Though her appearance, enhanced with her sweet smile, was angelic in her nature when she walked past the spectators and an eery atmosphere radiated off of her. Making then shiver as she walked by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back