• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The keyblade's new chosen (Roleplay thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
"Ah, you guys are keyblader masters. How scary.. Lemme see that weapon of yours.." Eleana looked at the other girl suspicously. Eleana didn't have a keyblade, but if she did she wouldn't trust this girl with it. She glared with her ice blue eyes and clenched her teeth.

"Why would you want it. Its not yours or mine." She hissed. This was a side of her you wouldn't see often, Eleana was usually sweet and nice, not cold. But this warrior was giving her a weird vibe. Then she sighed in relief as his keyblade dissapeared.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Placing her hands being her head, she closed her eyes and gave a large grin. "Hehe, so serious! Haha, you guys are funny." she laughed playfully. Then suddenly a guard went to stab her in the gut, "Tekkai!" she exclaimed as the sword phased right through her, not hurting her at all. Turning around she shot an absolute evil look at the offender, "Oi.. I was talking.." she hissed. Lifting up her leg at his face, and large beam shot out her heel slicing the guard's face killing him.

Last edited:

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Rosoto made it to Traverse Town. By the looks of it the Third District. When Rosoto drop to his knee. He felt alittle under the weather. "I'll never get use to corridors of darkness, I have no I idea how dad does," said Rosoto getting back to his feet. Suddenly he saw a Darkside heartless and alittle boy going against it. The boy look familiar to him. Until it hit him. It was Jr. Sora's kid. "That Jr. is he crazy going against that thing he must have lost it," thought Rosoto. Before Rosoto could summon his keyblade a person took down the heartless with no problem. Rosoto was amazed by the performance. Then he remember about Jr. Rosoto ran to Jr. and grab him by his shirt. "What is wrong with you Jr. are you crazy you could have been kill. And also what the hell are you doing here," cried Rosoto.

Crowmar was freak out from the new enemy. But he couldn't show his fear now. He summon a dark aura ball and threw like a base at the creature. He then charge straight at the enemy with all his might. Suddenly Crowmar was sent back. "Ow that hurts," shouted Crowmar. What he knew for sure about this enemy was that it wasn't to be taken likely.

Sparks

gone
Eleana's mouth gaped open and she shook her head and closed it quickly. That girl had just killed a guard. Definetly not on her side. "Well maybe I could figure out who she is...." Eleana thought.

"Sooo who are you? And what are you doing here?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
She placed a finger on her chin, pondering about her question. "Well.." she started, then she jumped up and shot out two more beams from her feet killing four guards. "My name is.. Rika.. Nice to meet you.. I'm here in search of someone, Death Wielder. I sort've lost him, and he might be ticked if I don't show up" she said winking at the group.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Tsuki ignored the girl who asked to see her keyblade and looked at the young man with the blindfold... it couldn't be? Aw shit.... "I'll be seeing you's, have fun with death whatever his name is...." She made her keyblade disapperate and turned to leave
Edit (im going on camp be bak in like a week) x3

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Jr. attacked the giant heartless with the wooden sword but he was swatted away by the heartless. "Crap you over grown shadow..." He jumped through the middle of it and then attack from behind. He swung at the legs and brought it to its knee. He jumped on top of the massive heartless's knee and swung at its head. The heartless fell down but it simply sunk into the ground, a huge pool of darkness summoned, and an army of shadows came. The shadows all attacked at the same time. "Aw crap... Someone help me!" He started destroying the heartless like crazy.

There had to be hundreds of them, but not for long. Jr. summoned and threw his keyblade and it surrounded the heartless and left a ring of light. "What is this? Hmmm... new move? Ok!" the ring connected to make a full circle and the keyblade appeared back into Jr.'s hand. "Bang!!!" The ring of light was holy! It depleted his magic and caused him to be physically drained because of all the massive power that the spell contained, but the battle wasn't over. The keyblade dissapeared and instead of him being able to dual weild his wooden sword and the keyblade but he didn't have the physical strength to hold up the key so he sent it away and used his wooden sword.

The darkside saw the fatigue in his battling and decided that now was the best time to reapear and finish of little Jr. It came back bigger than before and Jr. just stood there waiting for his inevitable death. Is it going to end like this? Then some other warrior came and utterly anniahlated the darkside in two hits. Jr. was amazed until the person turned around and said to him.

"You shouldnt've been here..."

"What?" confused Jr. was wondering why the person would say that he just took out an army of heartless! Then a friend from the islands had came up. His name was Rosoto

"What is wrong with you Jr. are you crazy you could have been kill. And also what the hell are you doing here,"

Jr. heard him but right as he went to answer he passed out in his friends hands.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Madera saw the girl dissapear. He then turned around looking at the other two. He never was much of a talker.
"...." He couldn't think of anything to say. He turned around and was about to enter the corridor of darkness when he looked at the one of the two girls. She looked familiar. Someone from the isles?
"He's waiting for you." Was all he could think of to say. It wasn't even his own words. In his sleep a long time ago, his brother had said this line to him, while he was asleep and he pointed out the window. He steeped into the corridor and dissapeared.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Reon turned around... "Well you do seem pretty skillful... to take on the darkness...You aren't just a regular kid. Show me your weapon you use against this enemy. Jus one more thing what are those called? They don't look like anything I've seen." Reon's keyblade appeared. "I use the keyblade..."

SwagStarIV

Awards
Jr. woke up because he heard someone talking. Who... what?"

"Well you do seem pretty skillful... to take on the darkness...You aren't just a regular kid. Show me your weapon you use against this enemy. Jus one more thing what are those called? They don't look like anything I've seen. I use the keyblade..."

"What are you trying to say that my weapon is as good as yours? Well if you must know i use a keyblade just like you!" Jr. summoned the kingdom key, "And it belonged to the great Sora himself. Who just so happens to be my dad. Now im using this wooden sword cause me and pinocchio were here training with each other but then the heartless showed up. I wanted to honor Mr. Gepetto by using his master piece of a sword. So don't insult it." He let out a sigh and said to the new person, "My name is Sora Jr. I don't mean to come across as a brat i actually planned on leaving and searching for my brother. He sorta left a while ago, but my dad won't let me leave. So i will be going now. Hope pinocchio didn't worry them to much.

When Jr. turned around to leave he decided that he wasn't going to go back. He had already made it this far so he might as well start now. "Hey Rosoto! What are you here for? If you're on an adventure mind if i tag along?"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"What are you trying to say that my weapon is as good as yours? Well if you must know i use a keyblade just like you!"

"Oh so you use the keyblade too... Hm."

"And it belonged to the great Sora himself."

"Sora... Sora... that name sounded familiar... Oh I remember now... Sora was the name of the person who defeated my master... Terra. So can you take me to him? I wish to speak with him then..." Reon spoke. Reon looked at the odd puppet boy... "His name is Pinocchio? That's bizzare.. He seems like a regular boy only he's a puppet."

DW walked back after grabbing a snack. "Have you had enough Crowmar?" He yelled. "I'll beat 'em back if you want. I just went overboard with my testing." He said as he appeared in front of Crowmar and he summoned his keyblade. Then with his other hand he summoned a lot of dark orbs. They shot at the Twilightsides and they fell to their knees. then he swiped at their lowered heads and they were destroyed. DW's legs buckled and he sweat off several drops from his face. "I need to get to training again."

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
Pinocchio walked up to the girl that asked for Sora. "Hey if you want to speak to Sora then follow me. He's at my dads house who is in the first district." "Hey Pinocchio! Why isn't my dad here? I thought you went to go get him?" "Well see i kinda got caught up with my own heartless and i sorta kinda didn't make it to the second district. I turned around and tried to go to you but i saw you were busy so i just used my own skills to take them out. Now follow me please." Pinocchio walked through the door that lead to the first district and held it,open for the guy and waited for him to follow.

"Well Rosoto what brings you all the way to Traverse Town?"

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Looking behind her, she noted that those guards sure were tenacious. Sighing, she decided it was best if she would finish the job. Placing her sword at her side she knelled down slightly. "Ittoryuu lai. Shishi Sonson!" Then quickly she propelled herself forward ending up right behind the group of guards. In the blink of an eye she had unsheathed her sword cut them all, then sheathed it once more. Looking behind her she noticed some of the guards she had cut were sliced in half, while the others just fell over. "Dang it.. I missed."

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
A short figure came into view, not far from the guards. He was seemingly unarmed. His face was hidden from view, a simple white hood covered his eyes that trailed down into a white cloak that buttoned down the middle. it was simple, not too fluffy, not too thin. The cloak stretched all the way down to his shoes, he seemed to float, the cloak barely moving as he walked. He glanced up, a slight gasp escaping his lips. Someone had just killed two guards, how very interesting. As casually as he could, he walked up to the figure, the last thumps of human bodies ending. He spoke quickly, quietly.

"Excuse me, but, it seems you have just killed some guards. Obvious I know, but I want to know why." His voice sounded reserved, shy. He seemed to be in a slight state of shock, disbelief showing on his face of this horrible act of cruelty. His lips curved downwards, in a slight frown, his arms down by his sides, limp.

((Sorry but this is my first time Roleplaying in this section, Am I actually able to join xD And are there any restrictions, like whether or not I can have a keyblade and what not. It doesn't matter if I can't, I just want to know my limitations :S))

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Hey if you want to speak to Sora then follow me. He's at my dads house who is in the first district."

"Thanks Take me to him please?"

"Hey Pinocchio! Why isn't my dad here? I thought you went to go get him?"

"He must've went to go get him but he watched me take down that thing and figured: Well I don't think he'll need his help now. Also what are these enemies called? They seem different than the enemies I've faced before." Reon spoke.
"Now... Shall we go meet him?"

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Rosto was glad that Jr. was okay. But he was still upset that Jr. was actually fighting a Darkside heartless by himself. He then saw Jr. talking to guy who slay the heartless. For some reason the guy wanted to see Sora who was Jr. father. Rosoto felt sorta uneasy with this guy around. Then Rosoto heard Jr. telling him something. "Well Rosoto what brings you all the way to Traverse Town?" Rosoto cross his arms. "I'm here to go look for my brothers. It seems they left somewhere. What brings you here anyway Jr."

Crowmar watch as DW took down are the Twilightsides without a problem. Crowmar felt alittle upset because he was to weak to take them down. Just like he was to weak to take down Reon. Crowmar punched the ground and then got to his feet. "Master how com I can't win is it something wrong with me."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Madera looked around at the world that he was at. It was in ruins. It looked like a city. He began to walk around to get a feel for the terrain. It was defiantly the remains of an old city.There was a tall skyscraper in the center. Somehow he knew this place. He began to walk around where he saw the remains of what looked like a castle. He sighed. No one had been in here for at least 20 years. He snapped his fingers and went into the portal. There he landed in another town he definitely knew. Traverse Town. The first place his father and Uncle Sora began their journey outside of the Isles. the place where he started his never ending search for the truth to his power. He began to walk around pulling his hood up.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
After all that she placed her sword on her lower back, and was prepared to leave. Then glancing over she sensed a presence, "Excuse me, but, it seems you have just killed some guards. Obvious I know, but I want to know why." Spoke the unknown figure. Frowning at the sight of him, she finally sighed, closed her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, "They were annoying me... They called me the 'Blue Haired Demon'. So, I taught them a lesson. However-" Opening her eyes and using soru to reach the figure in a matter of milliseconds, she placed her arm on his shoulder. "-Who are you?"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Master how come I can't win is it something wrong with me."

"Honestly Crowmar...I'm not really sure if even I can take Reon down...But he did spend most of his life training... more than you so it wouldn't be surprising that he would beat you. Now... let's go eat...we need to recharge our energy.. then I'll try you against just one twilightside." He helped Crowmar to his feet and they walked out of the hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back