• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Joke behind Bideo games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
lurk moar fgt

or do you just like posting shit on the internet in a desperate bid to leave some kind of mark on the world because you realize that your life is nothing but a minuscule pathetic joke

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
lurk moar fgt

or do you just like posting shit on the internet in a desperate bid to leave some kind of mark on the world because you realize that your life is nothing but a minuscule pathetic joke

In other words, because the people who decided its name felt like it at the time. And if they don't now, they're too lazy to rectify the problem.

Or maybe I'm misinterpreting Square Ninja's wise words.

H

Haxon

Id be careful if I were you... last time i brought up General Bideo games, I got 10 infraction points.

Then again, no matter what i do, even if I do it after someone else does, I get in trouble, and nobody else does.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Id be careful if I were you... last time i brought up General Bideo games, I got 10 infraction points.

Then again, no matter what i do, even if I do it after someone else does, I get in trouble, and nobody else does.

You honestly think you're being singled out?

Maybe you just have a bad habit of posting bad/stupid things?

H

Haxon

∞;4594171 said:
You honestly think you're being singled out?

Maybe you just have a bad habit of posting bad/stupid things?

Well most of the time its only me taking the hits, on the internet and in real life.

And my posts usually arent as bad as the ones before it...

D

Deleted member 36435

Well most of the time its only me taking the hits, on the internet and in real life.

Maybe if you didn't go around bumping every thread in Forum Insanity you're 'garbage' posts would go under the radar a little easier.
):

Also, replacing 'v' with 'b' is some kind of azn joke.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Just because you don't see through everyone else's eyes doesn't mean that they might get picked on too. I won't say that power, anywhere, is completely just, and it is possible to get singled out. But you're not.

I find that hard to believe, but whatever.

As for the thread, the mods felt like having a small laugh. It'll stay like that until they feel like changing it to the next joke. Just like the recently KingdomFartsInside, Trash-bin (forum insanity), and Creative Wretching (lol)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Talk about sulking.
Man up, kid. Life gives you shit all the time, don't think you're the only one with that. Heck, we've got whole threads in the Discussion section just for that topic.

And about the infractions, rarely do people get punished for something not completely stupid. Before you try and blame others, try to look for your own mistakes first. It helps sometimes. >:3

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm assuming that it's a Filipino accent because more often than not the ones that can't speak English can't pronounce "v" or "f" very well.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Sorry to cause such an uproar. I was away for an extremely long time so I have no clue what the mods are up to, or what has been happening. I didn't know if it was making fun of someone (Cause I for one know the mods and admins would do that seriously) or if it was a reference to a funny topic or post I've missed while I was inactive.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
bi-deo

gay games? idk.

mm this halo halo is TOO COLD

but the ube part is DELICIOUS TEEEERRRRIFIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back