• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
ok here goes

NOTE: ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL
Name: Coccyx (somebodyl name Coccy)
Appearance:
coccyx.png

Weapon: A huge sword that he only holds with one hand because he is really strong that has angel wing and devil wing on it also he has two guns sort of like Dante but not really also he can do sword-gun combos.

Element: Darrrrrtwilight (it is like a mix of darkness twilight and light because i couldnt deciiiide!!!!!) He can shoot darkness and light out of his guns and sometimes twilight if he feels like it.

Personality: Coccyx is really outgoing and playful and likes to make lots of jokes and friends but sometimes he has bouts of depression in which he likes to be alone and think about what it means to not have any real emotions because he is a nobody but overall he is a pretty mature guy. He is a very quiet and sober guy because he is a nobody and people think he is a really serious person when he just wants to be friends. Also he likes cats. =^_^=

History: One time while he was fightning the darkness he became enveloped in darkness and wanted to live but died anyway so he was created a nobody because of his strong heart. Then he decided since he wanted to wear a darkness cloak because he died from the darkness he decided to join the Organization to save his sister. But before that he was bitten by a vampire so he is also part vampire. (see the fangs)

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
ur character es genius I'm so jealus

can I do sum fanart of him?

No really you're so cool I wish I was just like you. I bet being a mod must be so awesome, you get to do whatever the hell you want and nobody(see what I did there) can do shit about. I bet you could even delete this post if you wanted and the only thing I could do is bitch and moan like a little pussy. Thumbs up guys. Your colective e-penis must be fucking huge.

There's nothing more pathetic than nerds making fun of other nerds. It's about the equivalent of two jocks hitting each other in the dicks and accusing the other of being a fag.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Sorry for being out for awhile guys, school is pretty much swamping me with work right now. I haven't been working on my backstory/recruitment at all, but hopefully I'll be able to find a window of time when I can.

Haven't been on yahoo either, that's because I really can't afford to get into a real conversation, because I'm only on the internet sporadically.

So yeah, has anyone else done much for their backstory? I mean it's getting pretty hard to find time these days :c

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Yaaa I am still having a small issue with my Castex vs. Saix and Zexion. Havent got much done on a actual recruitement background story. That and i am still helping Alex with her alchemy describtion. So ya... might find time to do all that soon schools just as well hammering at me.

Alexandra91

^^ Thank you for that

And same here. School is crazy. Plus my home computer just broke, and so I hardly have access to a computer, except for at school. If anyone needs anything from me, and I haven't been on here in a while, just have Yoyo tell me. Me and him seem to have become quite good friends. :)

Back