• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
╬ProperArtist╬;4798764 said:
The only thing I can say right now about the story is those of your characters who we aren't using as Exiled members will appear in the story as their human counterparts.
Anything else I say could potentially spoil BBS, although one other thing that isn't spoil happy is that Jynx now only wields one blade but it's one of Terra's.

AND I just got my copy of BBS in the mail today

Hey woah what? I like Jynx with two keyblades. D: I'm all for giving Jynx strong connections to Terra, but you're starting to walk the line of turning him into Terra.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Hey woah what? I like Jynx with two keyblades. D: I'm all for giving Jynx strong connections to Terra, but you're starting to walk the line of turning him into Terra.

No, you see Jynx originally had no reason to wield 2 blades.
The only reason Roxas could wield 2 was because (if you're familiar with the 358/2 Days) is because he fused with Xion after defeating her which allows him to wield 2.

Unless we're going with the stretch of Jynx having parts of both Master Xehonart & Terra's data inside of him then he's only wielding 1 blade.

For the record the keyblade he'll be using is one you get at the very end of the game more along the lines of the one AP drew for me mixed with Vanitas' blade (I don't know if you've seen it but it's essentially made from darkness).

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Yeah but he's also a direct clone of Xemnas. Who wields two blades.

I dunno. I just always thought the two blades that could combine into one much more powerful blade was just a really good idea, and it'd be a shame for it to go to waste.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Yeah but he's also a direct clone of Xemnas. Who wields two blades.

I dunno. I just always thought the two blades that could combine into one much more powerful blade was just a really good idea, and it'd be a shame for it to go to waste.

Xemnas wields 2 blades, not 2 keyblades. In order to wield 2 keyblade one would need to hearts in the same body or at least 2 beings.
You could argue that Jynx being created from Xemnas still has the presence of both halfs in his body which allows him to wield 2 but that seems like a serious stretch and otherwise has no reason for him to do so.

Not saying I wanted this but it makes a lot more sense to just give him one blade instead of two.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
lol, I saw everything for BBS.
Shit's so wack. Stuff's getting pretty deep.

Zaverxi (Forte) in my story is a pretty difficult character for me.
I'm trying to be real careful about his background to make him into the "I hate everyone" kind of guy.
He's introduced as a Biker who just left his gang because "they piss him off."
He's not really a happy kind of guy. But, he likes to gamble and make difficult bets. Good thing he's a REAL lucky as he wins most of the bets he gets in. They can go from stuff like card games to fights.
Unfortunately for him, Forte loses a bet with Rex when Rex tries to recruit him.
He reluctantly joins only because he wants a chance at beating up the Elite O Members.
I'm still trying to figure this guy out. He's one of the more difficult members for me to think about.

His role in the group is that of an agent, like Brawl and Blade (who, with Nitro, make X Team 1).
Forte works for Rex with Therian and Crunk to make up X Team 2.
He's X Team 2's answer to X Team 1's Brawl. Therian is to Blade, for means of skill. Crunk is to Nitro when it boils down to specialties.

Forte uses spiked gloves when he fights people.
Unlike most people, Forte has two unique abilities.
As he grows angrier, his muscle mass, size, and power increases. Kinda' like the Hulk, except that Forte can't go past a certain limit.
The increase in build also amplifies his second ability. Like Banshee from X-Men, he has a sonic scream. More like a "roar" if you ask me.
More muscle means he can force out more powerful roars.

I really want him to have shorter hair though. :c
I like his hair now, but something tells me something like this
RodIconFF7BC.jpg

would suit the "toughness" a little bit more.​

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Judging by the name, I'd say Therian is Kaarix.

And why not use a little of my new backstory for Forte? Someone he cared about was killed so he said 'Screw You' to the rest of the world?

Correct.

And I was planning on using something similar.
I want each important member of the X to have some sort of legit reason why they are willing to go up against the O.
Such as Rex wanting to prevent the O from taking over the US Government or Therian wanting to stop the abusive animal testing that they do.​

Awards
Correct.

And I was planning on using something similar.
I want each important member of the X to have some sort of legit reason why they are willing to go up against the O.
Such as Rex wanting to prevent the O from taking over the US Government or Therian wanting to stop the abusive animal testing that they do.​

And in the end, it all boils down to a simple game of tic-tac-toe.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
And in the end, it all boils down to a simple game of tic-tac-toe.
Glad you remember C:​
so what would blade's reason be, assuming i read your post right. ah you said important, missed that
I'd have to get back to you on that one.
Out of all the members in the X, I think Brawl and Blade are the hardest ones to figure out for me.

Throwing out some ideas here but they could be acquaintances of Rex.
Which would be a good idea as he seems to pick up people he's familiar with like Doc, Crunk, Nitro, and Ghost.

Or they could've just happen to be in the O Forces and decided to help Rex, Winslow, Azel, Ana, and Cedric out.

I don't know. I'll get back to you on that one.
Playing in bands has been taking too much out of my time so I don't have a lot of time to think anymore.
Hope you guys can forgive me. haa​

Awards
...seriously, people? You're going to enter a random thread and basically just post spam asking what it is instead of looking at the front page? I don't know about what YOU'RE used to, but generally information is found there.

In several cases, trying to be funny just ends in you looking stupid.

Don't you two have something better to do than roam the forums and randomly post stuff in threads and hold conversations where you insult the ones who post there regularly? Go away unless you have something intelligent and on-topic to say.

That said.

Seems like after a week or so of productivity we seemed to have died again. Are we going to be going on another hiatus until BBS comes out? That's supposedly this year.

Back