• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
So, anything new on charxai?

Last I heard, he enjoys working on cars and is really good with computers. He hacked into the rival gang (O13s?) computers at some point in time.

But yeah, that's really what stands out to me.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
So, anything new on charxai?

Last I heard, he enjoys working on cars and is really good with computers. He hacked into the rival gang (O13s?) computers at some point in time.

But yeah, that's really what stands out to me.

That's true. He loves his car and is a techno-freak.
In The X, he's the crew's Technology and Land Transportation Expert. He manages to get all kinds of vehicles for the group to use.

His "Gift" is that he can manipulate metallic and technological objects. He an also absorb them and fit them onto his body or whatever. He can be techno-organic, pretty much.
For example, he can merge with a car and turn it's parts into a kind of body armor. Mini-Optimus Prime lookin' nigga'.

He's actually pretty fast on his own, too. Easily one of the more speedy characters of the bunch.

EDIT: He's one of the first to join the X Rebellion Forces. Actually, he was recruited by Rex before they made the departure.
He helped out when they left too. By providing vehicles for the escape and disabling many security thingies in the O Headquarters.

(Changed O13s to just the O Special Forces)​

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Loving the way he's worked into the story.

Diggin' the technology freak aspect of it as well, since I can relate to that whole aspect :].

I would like to say I love my car, but it's hard to do much work with a minivan :D. I do keep up with the regular maintenance though?

Haha, like it matters.

But I'm actually glad he's a speedy character. Seems to suit his personality (from what I can tell) better.

O Special Forces? Sounds pretty intense, not gonna lie.

But yeah, definitely diggin' the overall idea of the story from that little summary. Thanks a lot man.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Actually we have nothing to do with this thread as far as inhabiting it.
QuiteMAD just wanted to make sure it was okay to use your characters in case we wanted to use them (if not as nobodies at least their human counterparts in some way shape or form) and let you know in advance so we wouldn't run into trouble on down the line. From there it just turned into talking for a bit with people we haven't spoken to in a while, but rest assured we will no longer post here, the thread is yours.

For those that don't know those that are involved within the Other Story are myself, QM, DT, AP and Flower.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Well I enjoyed you guys' presence while you were all still here :/. Later days I guess :c

Meh it's been fun, but look on the brightside we're all still on yahoo (sometimes) and skype (all of the time).

We would've told you more about our side of the story but since none of you have played BBS we can't really speak much on it for the risk of spoiling you all.
Everything just seems to make more since after you've gone through the story but at the same time you also notice an assload of flaws in the original Exiled story which is one of the major reasons we even decided to pick it back up again.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
eo- i demands info on blade. and i do like to think of myself as neutral, i just enjoy writing

Demand? lol, just playin'.

Just like Nitro and Brawl, Blade is a member recruited by Rex before he and the rest of the Exiled made their escape from the O Special Forces. He's pretty quiet. Some people think he's mute.
But he just doesn't like talking.
He likes to read. A lot. Whenever he actually talks, he has an incredibly vocabulary.
His role in the X Rebellion Forces, he's one of the members who are constantly in the field doing the dirty work.
He works with Brawl and Nitro pretty well. Blade making the strategies, Nitro handling all the technical stuff, and Brawl dealing with power. Deadly combination. Rex sees those three as a team as one of the key factors in the X Force's success on the field since they work so well.
After the X Forces expands and recruits many non-important subordinates, Blade turns out to be a very respected character and many people look up to him. Even though he doesn't really care. Haha

His "Gift" is that he has access to a WIDE range of Telekinetic and Telepathic abilities.
That's pretty much it.
It's not like it's not special.
It's just that the way he uses it is pretty dope. They are really "brainy" type of abilities.
And Blade is a pretty brainy guy. Fills up his head with literature. Meditates. Concentrates.
Plus, the only weapon he uses is a sword. Nothing else. Just his sword (and body).
He's like an incredible swordsman. No joke. Sephiroth ain't got nothin' on this nigga'.

If this was a movie, Blade would have some of the coolest scenes. I wish you guys could see it the way I see it.​

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Demand? lol, just playin'.

Just like Nitro and Brawl, Blade is a member recruited by Rex before he and the rest of the Exiled made their escape from the O Special Forces. He's pretty quiet. Some people think he's mute.
But he just doesn't like talking.
He likes to read. A lot. Whenever he actually talks, he has an incredibly vocabulary.
His role in the X Rebellion Forces, he's one of the members who are constantly in the field doing the dirty work.
He works with Brawl and Nitro pretty well. Blade making the strategies, Nitro handling all the technical stuff, and Brawl dealing with power. Deadly combination. Rex sees those three as a team as one of the key factors in the X Force's success on the field since they work so well.
After the X Forces expands and recruits many non-important subordinates, Blade turns out to be a very respected character and many people look up to him. Even though he doesn't really care. Haha

His "Gift" is that he has access to a WIDE range of Telekinetic and Telepathic abilities.
That's pretty much it.
It's not like it's not special.
It's just that the way he uses it is pretty dope. They are really "brainy" type of abilities.
And Blade is a pretty brainy guy. Fills up his head with literature. Meditates. Concentrates.
Plus, the only weapon he uses is a sword. Nothing else. Just his sword (and body).
He's like an incredible swordsman. No joke. Sephiroth ain't got nothin' on this nigga'.

If this was a movie, Blade would have some of the coolest scenes. I wish you guys could see it the way I see it.​

Who's Brawl? I can't seem to think of anybody that would be him/her. Nitro's Charxai, correct?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Nitro is charxai, yes. Wow, I had forgotten that.

Brawl isn't Zixan is he? I mean Zixan was always one of the more well muscled persons in the exiled, but I'm not sure power technically fits his original personality.

Hmmm. . . definitely diggin' the updates regardless EO, thanks for providing them :]

We would've told you more about our side of the story but since none of you have played BBS we can't really speak much on it for the risk of spoiling you all.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BBSSSSSSSSSSS

Man I want that game so badly, hopefully we'll see some more of y'all once BBS hits stateside.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Actually I'll still be popping in every once in a while to see how things are going, and keep in contact with people, but mainly to be more active in the Traditional Media corner. Though I doubt I'll be reading anything story related. >.> I haven't posted in the past few days for the sole reason that I just forgot about this website, and there's been alot of unnecessary drama going on in my home.

Yay =D

Now, since we're sharing the same Master, you have the option of changing any part of her personality to suit her apprentices. Hell, we can change his/her overall design if you like. I'll see if I can draw up a basic character sheet and you can make changes to it from there.
I doubt we'll have to change a thing, as far as looks. I mean Master Equidas and Master Xehonort seem to have NOTHING in common, yet they were both the masters of the same people. But we'll see. I am wanting to do a huge overhaul on Trinity's design.Send me that design whenever you can. :U
Also Tatsuke's design needs some serious reworking, as I've had several people guess right away what copyrighted character he's based off of. And I was such a total noob at character designing back when I made him. D;

Last edited:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Who's Brawl? I can't seem to think of anybody that would be him/her. Nitro's Charxai, correct?

Brawl IS Zixan.
I've changed his character a lot. haa. Hope you don't mind.

Brawl has the same personality.
Or at least the one on the Charxai Chronicles website.
"He’s a stoic individual, usually showing little to no emotion on his face or in his voice. He’s usually described as cold by some of the lesser members even though he only has the best interests of the Exiled in mind. He’s a respectful nobody and not quick to anger. He usually tries to find better, more peaceful solutions to problems. When in fights, he usually gives his opponents a chance to leave, but when his offer is refused, he doesn’t hesitate to finish them off.

Despite his calm countenance, his tactics can be considered ruthless and inhumane. He will do anything to keep the Exiled safe. He’s not one to give many chances. One is all you usually get, but some fortunate few get that rare second chance."

He just happens to be the big bad fist-fighter in my story.
I felt a rough and tough, beat'em'up, muscular kind of guy would really complete the X's set of characters.

The biggest thing I changed about him is his abilities.
Instead of it being "vapor" based, I've totally changed it to the ability to absorb solid matter and create a semi-organic layer of skin/armor onto his body.
For those who watch Ben 10: Alien Force, I had Kevin Levin in mind.
Plus, for those familiar with Marvel, Colossus was an inspiration as well.
Best I can describe how it looks:
He goes from this, to this.

I really like Brawl. I've always like the idea of him totally annihilating a group of inferior O Soldiers.
Easily one of my favorites.​

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BBSSSSSSSSSSS

Man I want that game so badly, hopefully we'll see some more of y'all once BBS hits stateside.

The only thing I can say right now about the story is those of your characters who we aren't using as Exiled members will appear in the story as their human counterparts.
Anything else I say could potentially spoil BBS, although one other thing that isn't spoil happy is that Jynx now only wields one blade but it's one of Terra's.

AND I just got my copy of BBS in the mail today

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
A notorious bar fighter and Outlaw Motorcycle Club member around town, Forte makes a living by making bets with people who are willing and brave (or stupid) enough to fight him.
People recognize him by the star shaped scar on his face given to him by a former member of the O who he is looking for. Forte's powers are similar to the Incredible Hulk's.
The more angrier he gets, the more stronger he gets.
His weapon is Spiked Gloves.

There's the description in the pic, but I'm sure KF will have more.

And also:
wields a Winchester Model 1894 Rifle

Haha I had forgotten that little tidbit about Nitro. Whether or not it's still true, I love it :D

Last edited:
Back