• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ending Look Real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I thought the graphics were pretty good. Not realistic, but that's because it's a cartoon.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I hope that person is banned >__>

And Sora is in soul caliber? I didn't know that. They could always make the clothes a tinge darker since when wet, clothes do become darker.

Stealth.Baker

The water looked real. Everything else not so much, but that's really the style and I still like it. Everything was beautifully rendered, so even if they weren't realistic the graphics were still amazing.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
They weren't realistic because that wouldn't even fit the rest of the game. If they had wanted to make it really realistic, they would've.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I agree with this.
Their faces were...perfect. It was scary. 0_0

Um...I didn't mean to say that their faces were perfect, but thank you for agreeing with me.:blush:

They weren't realistic because that wouldn't even fit the rest of the game. If they had wanted to make it really realistic, they would've.

Would they have? I don't mean to be rude, but it's just that I've never seen squaresoft porduce realistic graphics ever.

D

The KR3W
Well the graphics in the beginning cutscene and the graphics in the ending cutscene were quite good.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Would they have? I don't mean to be rude, but it's just that I've never seen squaresoft porduce realistic graphics ever.

Look at the CG scenes from FFX, hell even go back to FFVIII.

It's the art style, not to capabilities of the system.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Its called a CG cutscene. The quality of them is amazing. Well, not quality, but graphics.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
The water did look real,but everything else was more cartoon-ish to fit the style of the game.
As for soras hair I lol'd at that.
And yes,they could have made their clothes darker when they were wet,but overall,I loved the ending and opening scenes.
I wish they had made cutscenes with the same quality -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back