• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ending Look Real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Do you guys think the Ending Of Kingdom hearts looked Realistic? Me it kinda did, But it was very great graphics.

The animation for the ending and opening CGI were great but it didn't look realistic to me.
Because of the visual style.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I though that the videos in the beginning and the end looked really good. I wouldnt say that they were realistic though. They just pushed the graphics of the PS2. Now the videos in God of War 2 were fecking amazing.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
The graphics for the in-game gameplay are pretty poor (compared to some other games, or even FFXIII or vs. .

But the CG scenes are pretty amazing, if memory serves.

YouTube - Final Fantasy VIII (part1/8)

YouTube - Final Fantasy X Opening Scene

Remember, both of these games have their own art style and direction. Some will do what others won't.

Oh, I don't doubt that they make amazing CG cutscenes, but they aren't realistic is all. I haven't seen any Square-Enix game where the characters weren't anime-ish.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well if you want that then either play FFXII or just deal with it, honestly the CGI looks great realistic or not.
And if they were to change it up I doubt the characters would look recognizable.

Ams Tram Gram

How is FFXII different from the other ones?

Also, I wasn't saying that I didn't like the graphics, and I never said they were bad, ugly or anything of the such, but I was simply affirming that they're not realistic.

Uh...that is, if you were talking to me...sorry if you weren't.

Iridium

Awards
I was but I wasn't ridiculing you on the fact that you thought the graphics were bad, I know you weren't, but what do you expect from KH?

They might fix that in the future, bbs is a great example of realism, not of the characters themselves while animesh they're in proportion but the whole fight and all looks quite good for KH.

And as for the FFXII comment it's one of the only FF games IMO that has a good amount of realistic human features and compared to other titles if you played it. But that's just me.

Ams Tram Gram

I know you weren't ridiculing me, but it's just that when you said to either play FFXII or deal with it, it implied that I somehow complained about the graphics, at least that's what it looked like.

And I've played FFXII and seen the characters, and not to be rude, but I don't find them to be any more realistic, but that's my opinion.

Iridium

Awards
Nah that's ok, I didn't mean to imply that though >_>.

Also I think the closest thing we'll get of realism from the games SE puts out IS the titles such as FFXII and FFXI.
Considering it's SE and Tetsuya has taken over most of the art directing, meh maybe you should just get used to it, I have.

Unless they somehow change there act, or maybe you should try a different genere of gaming, aside from SE products if you're just looking for realistic features. Just saying, it's good to start fresh with something new anyway ^^

Ams Tram Gram

I don't play many Square-Enix games anyway, the only ones I do play are KH and Dragon Quest VII (whose graphics are the farthest from realistic SE has to offer lol).

Well, graphics never appealed to me on a primary level, as it should always be the gameplay that comes first when judging a game, I'm not really looking for realistic features anyway, but I know what you mean. ;)

Iridium

Awards
Glad you know what I'm talking about ;), I try to ignore graphics and get right down to gameplay.
I mean I love the style of KH but some things I've seen are just plain silly :p

Still I'm glad you aren't one of those ignorant graphic obssessed fanboys just out to make a quick rant, I hate those kind of people, pure ignorance. Though graphics need to be good to a certain degree to be aesthetically pleasing.

Twilight kingdom

I thought the graphics looked really good. And i'm ready for them to come out with a game where when you fight, that's how detailed it is.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They didn't look all that realistic, but they were pretty close.
Thought the beach and the water looked somewhat realistic though.

A

Azrael

The ending graphics were pretty good, full potential for the PS2. But Mickey looked ***king weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back