• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Black Cauldron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow15

Pinnochio will probably go in because we don't know everything about him it's like the second part of the story was in Monstro and the first part might just be when they get swallowed by monstro or something like that, Pinnochio's house was in Traverse Town while they were in Monstro maybe his world was one that got taken by the darkness or somethin.

i don't really like the idea of pochahantos (i'm just spelling it how u did cuz i don't know how it's spelled lol),

I think you spell her name like Pocahontas, But anyhow i'm not too sure about Pocohontas. I havent seen it forever. You know the Pocohontas story is almost totally different from the real one in fact Pocahontas was actually white. The manga series and the short stories are going to be pretty good. But anyways, Here's the worlds that I think are likely to come into Birth By Sleep. Confirmed Worlds:Olympus Coliseum, Cinderella,Destiny Islands,Snow White
Pinnochio
Dumbo
Fantasia
Black Cauldron
Sword in The Stone
Radiant Garden
Bugs Life
Robin Hood
101 Dalmations
Little Mermaid

I'm not too sure about things like Gargoyles or Oliver and Company considering where they take place but it would be freakin awesome. I'm sure there's probably more than just thirteen worlds or they'll make it better and longer with just a certain amount of worlds.

Last edited:

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
i personally think all the really old disney movies will end up in BBS. Cinderella, Snow White, Black Cauldron, The Sword in the Stone....

Actually....i was looking at the complete list of animated disney movies: Complete Disney Animated Movies List And i think a lot of them could possibly be possibilities, but around 28 they get to the list of newer movies that i doubt woud be in KH if they arent already

Raun

TBC was a world i thought was gonna be in the first KH. that would be an amazing world. Gargoyles sounds good too. i would like to see some darker worlds in BBS.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I wish I saw the movie to know why you want it to be. So I can say is that, if I watched the movie, then I'm sure to give an answer. :/ But I can't. Thankfully, there are others.

Yeah, you can. ^_^

The Black Cauldron (1985) Part 1/9

This dude uploaded the whole movie 2 days ago - how convenient, eh? *Whistles*

Well, to those who have no clue about the sheer awesome of TBC, now you can see it with your eyes. Enjoy. ;D

shadow15

Hmm, I wonder when BBS will actually release, You know you can find Birth By Sleep and 358/2 days ready for pre order on the Japanese Amazon. Maybe they'll give us the actual dates in the coming events, It's so exciting.lol
I wonder how the battle with the Horned King would work out, Maybe all the villains are working together like they did in the first two games.But who knows.

Later

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I would be shocked if Narnia didn't make it in to a Kingdom Hearts game (I think it could be good enough for 3) considering that is screaming to be made into a Kingdom Hearts world.

Narnia would be great! The graphics would be kinda strange though, like the PotC ones.

Wouldn't they take it off YouTube since it is copyrighted?

Well, it's not like they're selling it for profit...but probably.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Pinnochio will probably go in because we don't know everything about him it's like the second part of the story was in Monstro and the first part might just be when they get swallowed by monstro or something like that, Pinnochio's house was in Traverse Town while they were in Monstro maybe his world was one that got taken by the darkness or somethin.

I think you spell her name like Pocahontas, But anyhow i'm not too sure about Pocohontas. I havent seen it forever. You know the Pocohontas story is almost totally different from the real one in fact Pocahontas was actually white. The manga series and the short stories are going to be pretty good. But anyways, Here's the worlds that I think are likely to come into Birth By Sleep. Confirmed Worlds:Olympus Coliseum, Cinderella,Destiny Islands,Snow White,Radiant Garden, sleeping buety
Dumbo
Fantasia
Black Cauldron
Sword in The Stone
Bugs Life
Robin Hood
Little Mermaid

I'm not too sure about things like Gargoyles or Oliver and Company considering where they take place but it would be freakin awesome. I'm sure there's probably more than just thirteen worlds or they'll make it better and longer with just a certain amount of worlds.

i fixed it with the inclusion of confirmed worlds and exclusions of pinochio and 101 dalmations as they are immpossible.

shadow15

i fixed it with the inclusion of confirmed worlds and exclusions of pinochio and 101 dalmations as they are immpossible.

Well pinnochio might be impossible, We didn't really see the entire story in kh1 or 2, What I mean is we havent seen the part before they were swallowed by the whale.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Wouldn't they take it off YouTube since it is copyrighted?

Perhaps. However, it isn't down yet, so if you haven't seen TBC before, now's your chance.

Also, to those talking about pinnochio and etc - get back on topic. Lawlz

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i don't really like the idea of pochahantos (i'm just spelling it how u did cuz i don't know how it's spelled lol),
cuz then i'll feel like i'm playing in America :/
yeah i know pride lands is africa, and agraba is some place in the middle east, land of dragons is china,
etc, etc, lots of disney lands have respective earth counterparts or whatever, but
there's something about playing in America that just...doesn't feel right,
it just feels... unattractive :/

It doesn't work like that. Each movie is it's own world. >_<
I think Pocohontas is a great movie, has a villain, and is a classic that hasn't been used yet.
In my fake KHII that I made a long time ago, Pocahontas' world was called, "The New World".

Omni Terra

Awards
Did anyone but me notice that the dream sword was based on the sword offered to the main hero in exchange for the cauldron?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Worlds:Olympus Coliseum, Cinderella,Destiny Islands,Snow White
Pinnochio
Dumbo

Fantasia
Black Cauldron
Sword in The Stone
Radiant Garden
Bugs Life
Robin Hood
101 Dalmations
Little Mermaid

The worlds in bold writing are ones that I doubt we'll be seeing in BBS.

I think you should expect worlds with a more medieval feeling. Also, I'm pretty sure we'll see Atlantica because King Triton knew of the keyblade in KH1, I could be wrong though.

I highly doubt anything from Pixar in this one.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The worlds in bold writing are ones that I doubt we'll be seeing in BBS.

I think you should expect worlds with a more medieval feeling. Also, I'm pretty sure we'll see Atlantica because King Triton knew of the keyblade in KH1, I could be wrong though.

I highly doubt anything from Pixar in this one.

I finally understand why everyone has been saying medieval feeling! Knights, doyy. Gosh.
*slaps self*

I totally agree. Also, they should save the Pixar and some of the less-medieval-classics for KHIII. 101 Dalmatians is a great movie, though.

Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Olympus... all sort of are "knightish".
Sword in the Stone, Black Cauldron, and Robin Hood would totally rock. Esspecially Robin Hood. It's time they included him.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm thinking:

-Snow White
-Cinderella
-Sleeping Beauty
-Agrabah
-Wonderland
-Beauty and the Beast
-Olympus Coliseum
-Robin Hood
-The Sword in the Stone
-The Black Cauldron
-Atlantica
-Destiny Islands
-Radiant Garden
-Sunset Horizons

shadow15

Who knows, Did you ever think that it's possible that when they get to some worlds they'll turn into somethingelse like an animal or something? That would just be weird if they turned into mice, lol.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I just watched The Black Cauldron recently, and while it is a bit of an obscure Disney movie, I thought it could make a sweet Kingdom Hearts world. What do you think?

Nomura actually wanted this and TSITS in KH2, but they might have a chance in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back