• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Black Cauldron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
I just watched The Black Cauldron recently, and while it is a bit of an obscure Disney movie, I thought it could make a sweet Kingdom Hearts world. What do you think?

Awards
I've always said The Horned King would be THE best Disney boss battle. Period.

I doubt it'll happen though. TBC is more of a cult classic and has too much notoriety...

daykota

I've thought about this movie being interpreted into a world before.
Maybe almost as a "sub-mission"-esque feel to it, as though not to be a major part of the storyline, but to somehow tie in.
The best part would be the dead-army.

Sexy Angel
That world would be a bit to short... as the movie didnt move to diffrent places a lot.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I've always said The Horned King would be THE best Disney boss battle. Period.

I doubt it'll happen though. TBC is more of a cult classic and has too much notoriety...

Nightmare Before Christmas is pretty much considered a cult classic, and that made it in... =/

shadow15

I think the Black Cauldron has a big chance to be in the game and i've seen a lot of people on the internet saying they would like it. But anyhow, fighting a dead armie would be freakin awesome, i've thought of how that might work in KH for a long time. It would be great to see it in BBS too but it also has a chance in KH 3 as well.

Master Riku 789

Nightmare Before Christmas is pretty much considered a cult classic, and that made it in... =/

That raises the chances of the black cauldron of being in bbs. because in kh1 halloween town was an unexpected world and nomura said there will be 2 or more worlds that will surprise you in bbs, so mabey the black cauldron is one of the unexpected worlds.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I hope KH goes back to it's roots. Square needs to flip open the books and take a look at some of the older worlds. So far, they've already made me excited with the thought of Cinderella.

But the Black Cauldron--I'd be so freaking happy. Sora and company could visit those three hags, travel through the evil castle, visit the fairy world. You could protect the princess and the pig... Have Gurgie or maybe the boy in your party. Plus, you'd get to fight The Horned King and his skeleton army. Gosh, that would be the perfect world. ;D

I also hope they visit 101 Dalmations, Oliver and Company, and The Great Mouse Detective. Ratigan and his cat would be totally amazing villains. And Pocahauntas would make me squee~. I totally forgot about Sword in The Stone--SOOO underappreciated. See? Older movies would make great worlds in KH. ;D

Pixar + Good old fashion Disney Classics over rehashed worlds we've already been to.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I saw the movie a few days ago and I thought it would fit pretty well in the BBS theme, though they'd have to figure out how to make the world last though three scenarios. KH3 would be cool too.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
1. Rescue Gurgie/Princess/Pig/Boy from the Castle at the beginning.
2. The whole Hag/Fairy thing
3. Re-entering the castle and beating the Horned King (isn't his death totally awesome?)

I'm a little rusty on how the movie went, I'll have to watch it again.

shadow15

We'll probably see a Black Cauldron world for BBS. I just think it's more likely for bbs rather than kh 3. As for Pixar, I wonder if they'll ever put in Ratatouille.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
.:Raz:. said:
I'm a little rusty on how the movie went, I'll have to watch it again.

That's what I'm about to do, as well. XD

This thread reminded me of it.

Awards
Yes, The Black Couldron would be a cool world. I could see a battle with the Horned King. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back