• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best/Worst Game You've Ever Played

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Best: Star Fox 64

Pure arcadey goodness. Sort of a blending of old school with the (at the time) new age of 3D gaming. Can be replayed endlessly & can still new routes to take or methods of improving on the top score.

Worst: Star Fox Zero

Oh WTF happened here? I rage quited this game on the 2nd level & haven't returned to it since. The gyro aiming is unruly, having to alternate between which screen I'm looking at is awkward & unnatural & the gyrocopter segment completely destroyed the game's pacing. This game truly existed for the sake of justifying the controller & not at all existing for it's own sake.

tumblr_m4uyevImMo1rpn610o1_400.gif

Spem

Awards
Best: SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS)
It's a damn hard game, but still very good... Specially the story and characters. I don't know if is the best game I ever played, but is my favorite game.
I could say Persona 3 and Kingdom Hearts 2 too.

Worst:
url]

I used to love this game when I were younger. But man, it's awful...

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
My favorite game is very different from the best game I ever played. The best game I've ever played comes down to The Last of Us and Uncharted 4, considering the writing, character development, variation of mechanics, visuals, etc. My favorite is Kingdom Hearts II.

There's no single worst game I've played, but a few. Finding Nemo, Barnyard, Eragon, Sims Pets 2 were all pretty awful. They're all pretty much from when I was younger, but sheesh, they were bad. Sonic '06 was terrible too, it's the Bee Movie of video games.

Zul

Awards
Too hard for me to pick "the" best and worst out of such a massive list.

One of the best: Dragon Age: Origins

One of the worst: Sewer Shark

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
What is the best and worst game you had ever experienced?

My favorite would be Final Fantasy X. Everything about this game shines from bottom to top. The story can be hard to follow, but ends up eventually magical and emotional. The characters are great, with their own unique personalities and well-developed chemistry with one to another. Fantastic gameplay, fantastic growth system, and fantastic graphics during it's time.

As for my least favorite, that would be...
Madagascar_Kartz_Cover.jpg

Honestly, I don't think I need to state why.
Is it bad because of the racing aspect? Is it glitchy to the point where it doesn't work?

I cannot even think of a bad game that I have played, well I take that back. I remember playing a WWE game for the N64 and I remember not being able to get anywhere in the game. I forget what it was called.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Best game... That really hard to decide... There are only a few games that i can say i played for like 13+ hours straight. FFX is one of them.

Worst:
SuperMan (N64)
ET (Atari 2600)
Street Fighter V (PS4) (Kind of a joke, Kind of not)
Sonic SpinBall (Sega Genesis)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Disclaimer: Hold the salt before you go any further. You've been forewarned lol.

Games I've played that are worse than 358/2 days.
-Sonic 06 (Say no more fam)
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Bomberman: Act Zero
-Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma (This game never even finished, gameplay was an embarrassment to the industry, several refunds were issued,...etc.)
-Re:Coded (wtf even was this...)
-Devil May Cry 2

Days was pretty mediocre when giving Nomura control over scenario writing, but compared to multiple bugs, glitches in environment and bad programming, it was a cut above what I've listed.

Games I've play that are far better than days.
-Anything thats not on the above list, lmfao. Yes, even FFXIII and DmC: Devil May Cry was better.

Best?
-Devil May Cry 3
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Diddy Kong Racing
-Mario Kart 64
-The Original first 3 Crash Bandicoot Games
-Mirror's Edge
-Assassin's Creed 2 & Syndicate
-Kingdom Hearts (Even with it's really bad camera, it was still one of the best)
-The Last of Us
-Uncharted 2 [Still the best entry even now]

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
For a while there I had forgotten about how unbelievably bad Devil May Cry 2 was. Thanks for reminding mr. What an awful, awful game.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
For a while there I had forgotten about how unbelievably bad Devil May Cry 2 was. Thanks for reminding mr. What an awful, awful game.
If it makes you feel any better, I was going to bold that part of the post, and enlarge it three times.
I literally played it when it got remastered, (played it last mind you after 1 and 3) and I never even finished the first mission. I was just...i couldn't do it lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
If it makes you feel any better, I was going to bold that part of the post, and enlarge it three times.
I literally played it when it got remastered, (played it last mind you after 1 and 3) and I never even finished the first mission. I was just...i couldn't do it lol.

Same, except I think I gave up in Mission 2 with those twin-bastards fighting you and the worst camera in any video game ever.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Best: my favorites to revisit are the kingdom hearts games and a little platformer I like to call SpongeBob battle for bikini bottom. As for best, the last of us I guess? I hate the term best, I'd prefer favorite.

Worst? I've only played a couple of abysmal games, so maybe Spyro: enter the dragonfly or Sonic heroes (PS2) could be serious contenders.

EDIT: I'll elaborate on this a bit. Obviously I don't have to explain why I love kingdom hearts, but Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom is simply fun. It's a game that I simply adore to come back to, even if the controls can get aggravating at times (such as in the kelp forest). It's one long Spongebob episode from start to finish, and it's wickedly funny to boot.

As for the worst ones, Sonic Heroes for the PS2 is simply broken and filled with horribly annoying characters such as cream the rabbit, amy the hedgehog, tails the fox, big the cat, vector the crocodile, whatever that bee thing is, and espio the chameleon. I honestly don't want to play this ever again, it's a mediocre racing platforming game with mediocre controls, a mediocre story, and terrible characters that I generally can't stand. Sorry, Sonic fans, I know there's worse games in the series that I haven't even played yet, but as for this game, it's the worst sonic game I own, and I'm a guy who almost made it through sonic unleashed for crying out loud! Sorry if you're a sonic fan, but I just don't get it.

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly is simply a broken, barely functioning platformer that has aspects that I want to adore playing so badly, yet every single time I pick up the game... I can't get through it. The controls are always just on the brink of working until you fall off of a cliff you couldn't properly glide onto because your triangle button stops you in place completely instead of floating you onto your platform, and it's just simply frustrating. I love the idea of platforming with this lovable dragon, I love the idea of having many different breaths, I love the idea of these worlds and the great atmosphere they present to me, but it all falls short when I realized that it still just wasn't very good. Also, the character models are absolute trash.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Best: my favorites to revisit are the kingdom hearts games and a little platformer I like to call SpongeBob battle for bikini bottom. As for best, the last of us I guess? I hate the term best, I'd prefer favorite.

Worst? I've only played a couple of abysmal games, so maybe Spyro: enter the dragonfly or Sonic heroes (PS2) could be serious contenders.

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly was rushed by the developers to meet the deadline. I can understand your frustrations with it, especially with how glitchy it is. I actually had Donkey 64 crash on me once I got Tiny Kong through a glitch where I didn't have to swim through the water thing.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
one of the best games I ever played:
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
In the debate of P3 vs P4 I loved 3 moreso because I loved the cast of characters and the story... although they were gimmicky they also were likeable in their own way and yes I even liked Yukari by the end. and the emotional rollercoaster that was persona 3 was really enjoyable.

one of the worst games I ever played was Assassin's creed:bloodlines... one of the games I don't like because it was too easy and too short... I finished it the day I got it

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I used to have the Lion King game on GameBoy and it eas a lot easier than the SNES/PC version. My cousin had the PC version, and whenever I was at his house, I always begged him to play the game even though he hated it. We never made it past the Hakuna Matata level, and I believe the game pretty much becomes a nightmare after that!

So, on topic. Gotta agree that FFX is a fantastic game. I replayed the game last year, and it still helds up quite well. I really wish I could mention any KH games here, but even though I love them, I know that there are tons of better games out there.

Worst... Hmmm... The Sims: Bustin' out for PS2. Gotta admit that I've been a simmer since the very first game, and I wanted a sims game on my ps2... aaaand it sucked. I'm also very dissapointed with the sims 4. Another horrible game was Sonic Labyrinth. I haven't played any modern Sonic games with a bad reputation, but let's just say that the old spin-off Sonic titles could be horrible as well.

And I did actually enjoy 358/2 days.It's just that some of the bosses are really annoying because of the controls. Ruler of the sky and Leechgrave especially! I would have replayed the game some more if the controls were better and the bosses less annoying.
With the Lion King, as a kid I never got past the first level.
My parents were even huge gamers that time and only got past the first level.
I've seen rage vids on YouTube of people raging that game that are adults.

Pandymint

Awards
Worst game I've ever played?

Dragon Ball Z Sagas

A 3D brawler action/adventure game with RPG elements? Man, it should've been GOOD.

But nope, it was entirely crap.

Rix

:)
Awards
With the Lion King, as a kid I never got past the first level.
My parents were even huge gamers that time and only got past the first level.
I've seen rage vids on YouTube of people raging that game that are adults.

I remember the first level to be quite easy, but the second level was horrible! The section where you have to cross the water by swinging from the hippos tails... Ugh! And riding that ostrich! And the trees and the giraffes and everything! Argh! Just thinking about it makes me wanna rage xD

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
^ But wait I thought that was the first level???... Then it's the second one. I would always fail at the ostrich part and the monkeys. I remember those childhood memories of continuously playing that same exact level. My mother got past that level but then that was it for her.

Rix

:)
Awards
^ But wait I thought that was the first level???... Then it's the second one. I would always fail at the ostrich part and the monkeys. I remember those childhood memories of continuously playing that same exact level. My mother got past that level but then that was it for her.
Yeah that's the second level :) The first one is quite easy. The hardest oart is the hyena at the end of the level :)

Back