• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best/Worst Game You've Ever Played

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I remember having a hard time with the Harry Potter games. I couldn't jump nor dodge, it was just walking. I totally got beat. I forget for which console it was for.

Ree

Best- Thieves in Time, Kingdom Hearts
Worst- Sonic Free Riders, AngryJoe's rant was so much more enjoyable than the game itself

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Best- Thieves in Time, Kingdom Hearts
Worst- Sonic Free Riders, AngryJoe's rant was so much more enjoyable than the game itself

It could haven't been any worst than Superman 64. I also did enjoy Donkey Kong 64 but the expansion pack didn't come with the N64 and had to be purchased separately for a whopping $45 dollars, I believe. The bananas for each of the Kongs were placed in difficult areas to access. Some of the games were pretty difficult like that arcade game of the original Donkey Kong game in the arcade and every time you lost, you had to press the lever and the start the game all over again. There was also that stupid cardboard boss of King K. Rool.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I remember the first level to be quite easy, but the second level was horrible! The section where you have to cross the water by swinging from the hippos tails... Ugh! And riding that ostrich! And the trees and the giraffes and everything! Argh! Just thinking about it makes me wanna rage xD

OMG. I remember that game. I think the furthest I ever got was the elephant graveyard. Watching it, I remember that level.

Games were so frustrating back then. I'm glad things have changed.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
OMG. I remember that game. I think the furthest I ever got was the elephant graveyard. Watching it, I remember that level.

Games were so frustrating back then. I'm glad things have changed.

I believe I got to the part where the game went into the sequel territory with Zira, Kovu, Vitani, Kiara and Nuka. Oh and the game was called Simba's Mighty Adventure. It turns out that there was PS1 version of this game. GREAT! [video=youtube;O5Rn9CVG4aI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Rn9CVG4aI[/video]

I also remembered that mini game where Timon had to collect enough bugs and Puumba would pretty much eat them as a handicap.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Worst game I've ever played?

Dragon Ball Z Sagas

A 3D brawler action/adventure game with RPG elements? Man, it should've been GOOD.

But nope, it was entirely crap.
I heard the GT version of the Dragon Ball games were much more horrid.

I have heard good stuff about this game though. [video=youtube;obfBj4ta0bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obfBj4ta0bw[/video]

Last edited:

DatBloodWarrior

Best?: Honestly, a tough one cause I have played a lot of games in my lifetime, but I would have to say other than the KH series, I'd say Ratchet and Clank (PS4). Loved the series growing up, never imaghined I would like it as much as I did but I did, Reboot/Remake totally re-imagined it in the best way IMO. Everything about it is so polished, clean, game play is so smooth. Such a great experience I had playing this when I picked it up.

Worst?: Sharktale for PS2, damn was god awful like, I was a kid and I understand why my mother bought it for me seeing as I was a child at the time, but jesus I still remember how horrid it was till this day.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Best?: Honestly, a tough one cause I have played a lot of games in my lifetime, but I would have to say other than the KH series, I'd say Ratchet and Clank (PS4). Loved the series growing up, never imagined I would like it as much as I did but I did, Reboot/Remake totally re-imagined it in the best way IMO. Everything about it is so polished, clean, game play is so smooth. Such a great experience I had playing this when I picked it up.

Worst?: Sharktale for PS2, damn was god awful like, I was a kid and I understand why my mother bought it for me seeing as I was a child at the time, but Jesus I still remember how horrid it was till this day!

Yeah, TheMysteriousMrEnter did an animated atrocity of Shark Tale, he didn't have anything nice to say about it. How bad was the game? It couldn't have been as nearly as terrible as the actors' faces being CGI'd onto fishes' bodies, right? Are the controls wonky? What's the plot? Is there a plot and if so is it coherent?

DatBloodWarrior

Yeah, TheMysteriousMrEnter did an animated atrocity of Shark Tale, he didn't have anything nice to say about it. How bad was the game? It couldn't have been as nearly as terrible as the actors' faces being CGI'd onto fishes' bodies, right? Are the controls wonky? What's the plot? Is there a plot and if so is it coherent?

CGI faces on fish in Ps2 graphics? Check (Mind you not saying PS2 graphics were bad, but there was something particularly awful about it in this game).

Really wonky controls? Check, the controls were troublesome to say the least. Like, think of underwater physics(Obviously) but like ten times worst. It felt veryyyy... Floaty.. It would make sense seeing as it was about fish, but the way they went about it was like they were trying to copy the physics of a dead goldfish getting flushed down the toilet, entering the sewer system and occasionally going underwater cause of currents.

Story? Honestly, I can't remember anything about the story, I was.... eight? (I think) And I only ever watched the movie around the same time which is why I think my mother thought it would be a good game to buy me.

I just remember it being terrible in every aspect. I couldn't even get a quarter of the way through the game. There was no fun factor to it at all.

I wish I could remember more but this is what I remember after about 14 years.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
CGI faces on fish in Ps2 graphics? Check (Mind you not saying PS2 graphics were bad, but there was something particularly awful about it in this game).

Really wonky controls? Check, the controls were troublesome to say the least. Like, think of underwater physics(Obviously) but like ten times worst. It felt veryyyy... Floaty.. It would make sense seeing as it was about fish, but the way they went about it was like they were trying to copy the physics of a dead goldfish getting flushed down the toilet, entering the sewer system and occasionally going underwater cause of currents.

Story? Honestly, I can't remember anything about the story, I was.... eight? (I think) And I only ever watched the movie around the same time which is why I think my mother thought it would be a good game to buy me.

I just remember it being terrible in every aspect. I couldn't even get a quarter of the way through the game. There was no fun factor to it at all.

I wish I could remember more but this is what I remember after about 14 years.

[video=youtube;njhwygpYXMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njhwygpYXMo[/video] Well, I found the first part of the game. So far not so bad, a little creepy!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Persona 3 Portable and Bloodborne are probably my highest ranking games. I got so invested in P3P when I played it for the first time, it was a pretty incredible experience. Bloodborne hit all the right notes with me, if I were only better at it.
From the KH series, it's gotta be 2, and then Days.

I hate CS:GO.
So, so much. After 100+ hours trying to like it, I just can't.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Persona 3 Portable and Bloodborne are probably my highest ranking games. I got so invested in P3P when I played it for the first time, it was a pretty incredible experience. Bloodborne hit all the right notes with me, if I were only better at it.
From the KH series, it's gotta be 2, and then Days.

I hate CS:GO.
So, so much. After 100+ hours trying to like it, I just can't.

CS: Go, isn't that a gambling online game? I bet you spent a lot of money on it. You'd probably be better off playing online Solitaire.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
CS: Go, isn't that a gambling online game? I bet you spent a lot of money on it. You'd probably be better off playing online Solitaire.

No, I didn't, but a majority of my mates have. I think it's stupid really. I got the game so we could play as a group a couple of years ago, but I just can't stand it.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I gave my best and worst games already, but shout out to Cat in the Hat on PS2. That game wasn't good.

DatBloodWarrior

[video=youtube;njhwygpYXMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njhwygpYXMo[/video] Well, I found the first part of the game. So far not so bad, a little creepy!

I completely forgot about the quick timey type of events the game had in the beginning.

Honestly, it looks alot better than it plays... orrrrrrrrrr I just was a dumb kid who couldnt figure out how to play it

ghostwarmen

Awards
Best: Really hard to say, very close tie between Uncharted 4 and Persona 4, with Uncharted 4 being just a tad better to me...I think?

Worst: No doubt, Ride to Hell: Retribution is complete and utter garbage. I tend to play bad games on purpose to keep the term "bad game" in check for myself as it is thrown around too commonly. Close ties for worst easily go to Sonic 06 (I actually ended up beating that one...) and Rogue Warrior.

Back