• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best/Worst Game You've Ever Played

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yeah, I played all three of the PS1 games. Ripto's Rage was just the one I got at the same time as Shrek: Treasure hunt. I thought they were pretty good for the time but they've been surpassed by later games in the genre. Year of the Dragon is a lot like Ripto's Rage but slightly more refined, and I think the mini-games are slightly easier?

Ah, yeah, Crisis Core. That game had some stuff I liked but overall it was not great; I didn't finish it either. The slot mechanic was pretty terrible and made me feel like I didn't have enough control over whether I won or lost. Like, I could lose a battle once or twice and then the next time it would be really easy because I got some good matches.

Anyways, another game I really hated was Garfield: Caught in the Act on PC. It was a 2D platformer where Garfield gets sucked into the TV and has to go through levels based on common movie types. Well, I'm not so great at 2D platformers so I struggled through the first level, but then I got to the first boss and I just. Could not. Damage it. Like, there were no times in its pattern where I could hit it and I couldn't find any tools in the level that allowed me to incapacitate it. So I always died right on that boss without damaging even a sliver of its HP.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I hope that you didn't play this game. This game was repetitive and was pretty much one of a few childish games that my sister and I grew up playing. My sister enjoyed the Sesame Street and this game, me on the other hand just got annoyed because I played them over and over and over again.

Is this Garfield's Caught in the Act?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back