• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Aqua Critics Club - Because Light isn't always the answer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-has no response but to giggle uncontrollably-

I'm an Aqua fan and all I see are her boobs and outfit. I've was one of the people cheering when we saw her bust in comparison to the other females of KH.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I honestly think my biggest pet peeve about Aqua is some of her fans. They like because all they see is the boobs and costume as well as using her to bash the other girls in the series.

Agreed. And it's also a big problem I have with any other character too. Part of why I ended up -hating- Kairi was because of the fanbase's attitude from time to time. Ironically enough, sometimes it's the fans that are the worst part of a character.

localorange

Yeah, he has a slightly better chance of dying than Riku, seeing how Riku's part of the main trio.

Yeah, it's not something I prefer to think about, but I do see Nomura possibly making Terra the Anakin Skywalker to Master Xehanort's Emperor Palpatine. I don't like the idea because Terra's one of my favs. I REALLY want to see him live this through.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Agreed. And it's also a big problem I have with any other character too. Part of why I ended up -hating- Kairi was because of the fanbase's attitude from time to time. Ironically enough, sometimes it's the fans that are the worst part of a character.

It really is. Fans have a tendency to either build up a character more than they are or to tear them down. Hey! Like we are doing~

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It really is. Fans have a tendency to either build up a character more than they are or to tear them down. Hey! Like we are doing~

I prefer to think we're debating Aqua a bit more seriously than most fans who only go and call femmes bitches or the dudes annoying idiots. Alternatively, awesome sauce hyped characters :p
Not that it's not fun, but not the point here.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I prefer to think we're debating Aqua a bit more seriously than most fans who only go and call femmes bitches or the dudes annoying idiots. Alternatively, awesome sauce hyped characters :p
Not that it's not fun, but not the point here.

Well, we are using logic and debating her character flaws, but it is still a form of building up and tearing down. We are still a part of the collective fanbase that offers an opinion of a character. :v

But anyways! I'm a bit high off of Bleach. Forgive me if I sound like Urahara or something~

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I agree we are just here to show that she is a flawed character, like BBS itself.

Theart

Awards
I'm joining this club, Terra would have been just fine without her.

Yeah, Imma call bullshit on that one. -_-

MX is to blame for what happened to Terra. Aqua didn't help matters, but even if she wasn't around, MX would've devised a plan to take over Terra.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Except for de IchiHime. That stuff be beautiful~
Though I'd definitely take IchiHime fanfics over Kubo any day. ;)

Same. IchiHime fic is my drug~

And I blame half of the mess of HM on Kubo and the rest on the Japanese fans. Just...bonk them.

I stopped liking Bleach years ago.

Many of us are the same.

Theart

Awards
Same. IchiHime fic is my drug~

Big fan of alice hattercandy. :D Definitely check her works out if you haven't already~

And I blame half of the mess of HM on Kubo and the rest on the Japanese fans. Just...bonk them.

I don't blame the HM Arc, but I sure as hell blame the Fake Karakura Town Arc. -_- And AIZEN. GRRRRRRRRRR...
Course the Japanese fans didn't help matters either...

Many of us are the same.

Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back