• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Aqua Critics Club - Because Light isn't always the answer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Antagonist to Terra and Ven but a sweetie-pie in her own scenario. It just doesn't add up :V

Oh, so she's kind of like Terra, who's a disobedient antihero in Aqua and Ven's scenarios and a naive sweetheart in his own? >_>

Messing with perspectives is kind of the point of this game. -_-

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You're talking presentation. I'm talking the actual behavior. Aqua behaved in Radiant Garden the same way in all three scenarios. The difference is that in Terra and Ven's scenarios, her behavior more or less added up in all the times we've seen her. And Terra and Ven in their own scenarios kept a mostly homogeneous approach to things.
Aqua doesn't. In her own scenario she bounces between the two approaches without them bothering to explain how she gets from one to the other. You just accused Terra of being rotten to the core with Darkness; excuse me if I gag if in the next world she visits that has any merit she sparkles and thinks of him dreamily. Denial can work but it needs to be handled properly.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
In her own scenario she bounces between the two approaches without them bothering to explain how she gets from one to the other. You just accused Terra of being rotten to the core with Darkness; excuse me if I gag if in the next world she visits that has any merit she sparkles and thinks of him dreamily.

...what. No, seriously, what.

Aqua's character is pretty consistent: she's outright terrible in touchy situations (especially of the emotional sort) and either ends up tongue-tied or saying something overly blunt every time a situation like that comes up. She comes off badly in Terra and Ven's scenarios because that's all you see of her, not because she's out of character.

Though she's plenty blunt in her own scenario too, and winds up tongue-tied more than a few times, and she does show the other side of herself at the Keyblade Graveyard in the others' scenarios, especially in Ven's.

And in any case, the idea that she "accused Terra of being rotten to the core with Darkness" in Radiant Garden is hysterical. Going from "you shouldn't put yourself so close to the darkness" to "rotten to the core with darkness" requires leaps of logic that would make Superman envious. And, in any case, her behavior in Castle of Dreams (and Nomura's interview about her fatalistic thoughts at Destiny Island) suggests that she'd tell him with her blade rather than words if she actually thought that.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd like to join. I hate her playstyle, and as a character she is my least favorite out of all the BBS main protagonists. It's her fault that all the problems in the rest of the series happened as well.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Someone should probably remake this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back