• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Time-turner...

Just sounds right... cuz the whole secret ending and him involve time o_O

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Zantetsuken. The Blade of Odin.

Axiom

It is a keyblade, Just because it doesnt have a keychain, doesnt mean its not a key blade. It just means it isnt a real keyblade, but just an artificial keyblade.

Q

Banned
Terra Incarnatum. Sounds fun, if you consider fun mercilessly fcking everyone in your path up. Plus, uses his own name in it. buttseckiness. ;D

Dark Sora 07

Hmm...how about if I call it...Omega? I was thinking about it because it sounds cool. Plus, it would also be cool if Ven's Keyblade was called Alpha and Aqua's Keyblade was Beta. But, that's just my opinion.

Nixion

The Master Key! it's kinda like the kindom key but stronger and bigger.

moogle

@ Axiom: ok, umm... how could it be an "artificial" Keyblade if it was one of the first made? i mean, the Dark Keyblade from KH1 that Riku wielded was sort of fake, but made of hearts. and Soul Eater and possibly even Way to Dawn are fake....

RikuNotRikku

@ Axiom: ok, umm... how could it be an "artificial" Keyblade if it was one of the first made? i mean, the Dark Keyblade from KH1 that Riku wielded was sort of fake, but made of hearts. and Soul Eater and possibly even Way to Dawn are fake....

It's not that the soul eater is fake, its just not a keyblade.

And just because a keyblade doesn't have a keychain, doesn't mean it's fake. it could just be it's true form.
A keychain adds a sort of extra power to it.

LFO

What makes you think that Soul Eater was a keyblade at all? It wasn't even remotely key-shaped, and if it was a keyblade, it probably would have had a keychain. I say this only because, other then the three knights, the only person whose wielded a keyblade without a keychain is Riku, but that was when Ansem possessed him, so I would expect, in normal circumstances, for Riku to have a keychain on his keyblade.

TerrawindX2

I'd call it the Endless Abyss, No Tomorrow, Dark Stalker, Featherless Wings, Road to Nowhere, Sunset Eclipse.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Avenger
Chasers calling
no option
no reprieve
revenge's face

idk, thats all i got

and soul eater isnt a keyblader.they never said it was.and i mean, come on, no way near keyblader looking

skyhart

I agree that the Soul Eater isnt a keyblade but it is the weapon riku used while the way to dawn keyblade was being finished
Also a keyblade doesnt have to have a keychain to be a keyblade but i kinda understand where your going with original form and then the chain just adds power but not so sure about that theory though

Caminee

I like to call it The Fate Destroyer and I don't know why

i like that name but id rather it be Fate Changer (considering his lines of "no, i didn't choose you" so its kinda like hes trying to rechange fate)

MapleStory

(excuse me for double post)

but rikus keybade HAD TO BE A KEYBLADE
wasnt he the chosen keyblade weilder?
if riku's keyblade wasnt a keyblade then what could it be?

Blue_Nobody

wasnt he the chosen keyblade weilder?

You are now taking common fan speculation and making it into an absolute truth.

That has never ever been confirmed, people have only just been saying that because it fits, and if I know anything about Kingdom Hearts, if at first it fits there is probably some hidden catch, and therefore it is probably completely, if not partially, untrue.

It COULD be true. I'm not going to put absolute money on anything, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back