• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyhart

Fates end doesnt really make much sense because you cant end fate but The Arms of Fate is a pretty good name. i dont think strife means trouble btw im not sure it means destruction or evil either but something along those lines i just cant think of it right now

moogle

Infinite Abyss is good too...

Last Stand
Cradle of the Heart
Endless Strikes
Misspelled Hearts
Wondering Soul
Forgotten Missfortune

i think those r good too...

skyhart

Infinite Abyss is good too...

Last Stand
Cradle of the Heart
Endless Strikes
Misspelled Hearts
Wondering Soul
Forgotten Missfortune

i think those r good too...

Those are all good ones but i think it might sound better if you changed it up a little bit like
Hearts' Cradle
Unending Strikes
and i think it would sound better if it was Wandering Soul instead of Wondering Soul

I like the sounding of Infinite Abyss
btw im not trying to correct you or anything im just giving my opinion

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Rage Awakened ^^

I don't think Terra's weapon is a keyblade. It, just looks like one. Consider all the different forms it can change into,(I love how he turns it into a bow, bazooka and a hoverboard) Mickey, Riku and Sora have pretty much mastered the keyblade, but they have yet to use it in the manner Terra does.

skyhart

Terra's Weapon is definitely a keyblade but its probably one of the originals so thats why it has the ability to change its form during the battle
Im not so sure about the keyblades Mickey, Riku, and Sora wield have the ability to do that but i think the ability their keyblades have is just splitting into two keyblades and then returning into one

skyhart

A keyblade doesnt have to have a keychain to be a keyblade.
The reason it is one of the originals is because i think that first keyblades were chainless
The keyblades were never duplicated for the secret ending
Every keyblade you see in the secret ending belonged to the keyblade wielders who died in battle in the so-called "Keyblade Wars"
Another reason i think its one of the originals is because it and others wielded by the soldiers are remotely different from the weapons we think of as keyblades
One of my theories is that terra's keyblade is a keyblade so powerful that it is only wielder by "The" Chosen Keyblade Wielder (not just any other chosen wielder)
I say this because before the war there were thousands of chosen keyblade wielders

daxter fan

^this is probably gonna turn into a theory, but what makes you say that? shouldn't a keyblade come with a keychain to be considered an original? How can it be original when ti's likely to be like all the other keyblades in the secret ending, duplicated and chainless?

We don't know much about keyblades, The only keyblades we saw had key chains but there might be keyblades without one. After all, you can agree it's a Key- Blade.

skyhart

All of this is true.
Even though we think we know a lot about keyblades and their origin we couldnt know everything just yet so technically theres no way to prove it being a keyblade but thats what i think as an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back