• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

well, i was recently asking myself, "What is his super bad ass big Keyblade named?" if it can be called a Keyblade since it doesnt have a keychain. but if someone can come up with a name better/or a real one, i think im gonna call it the Clock of Fate cuz it looks a lot like a clock pendulum...

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well, it kinda looks like lexaeus' weapon...maybe lexaeus is terra's nobody. never noe, because terra is quiet, a hero, and lexaeus is a silent hero...maybe...

moogle

but it cant technically be called a Keyblade cuz of its lack of a keychain, right? and i still like Clock of Fate myself....

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i got no idea. its the name of a deadly scythe used by the legendary Zasalamel from soul calibur 3.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
its definetly the best of the three in my opininon. speed is unbelievable.
its got way many extras then sc2 and the secret boss nightterror? you dont wanna know about him. trust me.

moogle

tell me anyways.... but so we dont spam here off topic, tell me bout SC3 in a pm...

swizzle

You are such a drag..
dont call it anything. i say it should be nameless. it would be very mysterious and would add to the dramatic part of hte story, like terra dont noe wut his keyblades name is because he hasnt found his reason for existing or fighting or sumthing? just like kenpachi from bleach, he doesnt have a bankai because his blade is un-named and he doesnt have a reason to fight! cool(H) ubber powerful already but imagine with a bankai!! but its kinda like terra, he dont have a kehychain because it wasnt like transformed or sumthing? or maybe sora's is NOT the transformed one, like the locked blade, you cant put a key chain on the advanced one. i dunoo it could go either way!!!

moogle

dont call it anything. i say it should be nameless. it would be very mysterious and would add to the dramatic part of hte story, like terra dont noe wut his keyblades name is because he hasnt found his reason for existing or fighting or sumthing? just like kenpachi from bleach, he doesnt have a bankai because his blade is un-named and he doesnt have a reason to fight! cool(H) ubber powerful already but imagine with a bankai!! but its kinda like terra, he dont have a kehychain because it wasnt like transformed or sumthing? or maybe sora's is NOT the transformed one, like the locked blade, you cant put a key chain on the advanced one. i dunoo it could go either way!!!

pretty cool theory... sounds great. but heres one bout the Kingdom Key:

now lets just say that the "Blades"(as im gonna call the ones with no keychain) are the default Blades. but when Keychains r added on the end, it transforms the the Blade into a Keyblade with different abilities, strengths, and able to lock/open Keyholes. like when i King Mickey head is added, its make a Kingdom Key. so u must think that King Mickey(or some reincarnation of King Mickey) must have helped make them or observed the Chasers make the Keyblades. i dunno, what do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back