• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Ansem

yeah. I don't know why people act like its all confirmed that riku is "the chosen keyblade weilder." it isn't confirmed. It might be true, but there just isn't enough evidence to call it fact, if there is any evidence at all.

Sexy Angel
Whether any of you say that it isnt confirmed or not, Riku is a keyblade weilder. So he was choosen to be a keyblade weilder by his keyblade. Keyblades choose their master.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
pretty cool theory... sounds great. but heres one bout the Kingdom Key:

now lets just say that the "Blades"(as im gonna call the ones with no keychain) are the default Blades. but when Keychains r added on the end, it transforms the the Blade into a Keyblade with different abilities, strengths, and able to lock/open Keyholes. like when i King Mickey head is added, its make a Kingdom Key. so u must think that King Mickey(or some reincarnation of King Mickey) must have helped make them or observed the Chasers make the Keyblades. i dunno, what do u think?
yea i suppose so, but maybe it doesnt become a keyblade once you attach something, i think it already is a keyblade but you can switch up its attitude abilities etc.

Sexy Angel
In the Terra battle, he had totally awesome magic and physical abilities, he could also turn his keyblade into a bow, and he could do this without a keychain!

skyhart

I agree that riku wasnt exactly the "chosen keyblade wielder" but i do agree with the fact that he is a keyblade wielder at that
The keyblade of doors from the realm of light originally chose riku but couldnt reach him so chose sora not as a wielder exactly but as a transporter to reach the chosen wielder (Riku) but as time passed the keyblade returned to sora because throughout his adventure sora became the wielder of the keyblade of doors which is why the keyblade returned to him after reaching the original chosen wielder(riku)

Last edited:

RikuNotRikku

Actually, It was confirmed that Riku was origanally suppost to wield the kingdom key, but because Sora was struggling so hard to save his friend, his heart was stronger.

Sexy Angel
No, Riku was transported away, so Sora was the only keyblade weilder that was closest to the Kingdom Key.

skyhart

Yeah i know i basically stated everything you both (RikunotRikku and CHARGE) said in my last post you might want to re read my last post slowly

moogle

thanx for clearing up the "Soul Eater" thing....

Last Hope
Invincible
Heart Slayer
Farewell to Loneliness

are good ones too...

skyhart

Yeah no prob moogle i know a lot about the origin of the keyblade and stuff like that and i cant really remember where i got that info about the soul eater but i know that its official though

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
^No. Terra's keyblade does not have a keychain. Just look at the picture in my sig.

moogle

no one has a Keychain on their "Keyblades" in the secret ending... the only one who does is UEM....

moogle

i think u got Strife from Cloud Strife, i.e ur avi gave u the idea.... -_-

skyhart

no actually strife is a real word i know what it means but cant really describe it in words. it means like evil, destruction, chaos, something along those lines of terms

skyhart

What i meant by Strife's end was something like the end of destruction and evil considering its the "enigmatic" soldier's weapon. when i made up strifes end it kind of has a hidden meaning like not just ending evil more of the fact of new beginnings and a start after a finish. if you dont understand PM me ill try to explain. it has more meaning then just words

moogle

oooh... ok...? and uhh... dude... no double postings... against the forum rules... delete the above and put it in the other one right above that one....

Khaston

Actually, Strife means trouble or bother or somthing. Ever heard the phrase 'trouble and strife?'

I think the name of his blade would include somthing to do with fate. 'Fates end' maybe, or perhaps 'The Arms of Fate'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back