• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra/xehanort & m.x

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingmickey88

ok ok. i need to one important thing. is terra/xehanort/ansem/xemnas, young xehanort going into old master xehanort?????

JustSnilloc

I think he's asking if they're all going to fuse into Master Xehanort... To which I would have to guess "no"

kingmickey88

ok. ok. ill retry and explain it again. when master xehanort put his heart inside terra. and he became ansem the heartless. was master xehanort trying to make sure he would be alive again through the heartless ansem?

there is not an easy way i could try to explain it. so thats the best i could say it

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
ok. ok. ill retry and explain it again. when master xehanort put his heart inside terra. and he became ansem the heartless. was master xehanort trying to make sure he would be alive again through the heartless ansem?

there is not an easy way i could try to explain it. so thats the best i could say it

When MX put his heart inside Terra he became "Terranort" or Apprentice Xehanort after he lost his memories. When AX lost his heart he was split into Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas. MX had no way of knowing that he would become Ansem one day. His original intent in taking over Terra's body was because his was getting too old and he wanted to make sure that he would be alive to see the Keyblade War and access KH.

Did that answer it or is there something missing?

kingmickey88

When MX put his heart inside Terra he became "Terranort" or Apprentice Xehanort after he lost his memories. When AX lost his heart he was split into Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas. MX had no way of knowing that he would become Ansem one day. His original intent in taking over Terra's body was because his was getting too old and he wanted to make sure that he would be alive to see the Keyblade War and access KH.

Did that answer it or is there something missing?

yes it did. :) thank you for explaining it. I have one more thing to ask.
What about young MX in KH3D? What's his story. is he MX or just a young nobody????

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Neither, the young MX is just that: Young Master Xehanort.
He isn't a nobody but Master Xehanort himself from the past.

Young Master Xehanort and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness can time travel, that's why the Young MX is there.

kingmickey88

Neither, the young MX is just that: Young Master Xehanort.
He isn't a nobody but Master Xehanort himself from the past.

Young Master Xehanort and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness can time travel, that's why the Young MX is there.

well i read alot about what i wanted to ask. I understand a little bit more now
so MX is back and his creations ansem and xemnas and saix and braig YMX but who are the other 6???

iLeen

Awards
yes it did. :) thank you for explaining it. I have one more thing to ask.
What about young MX in KH3D? What's his story. is he MX or just a young nobody????

He is literally a young MX from the past and brought to the present thanks to time traveling.

Edit: Heh. I guess I posted a bit lateXD Oh well, yay for redundancy!

iLeen

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nomura say that he was only feigning amnesia?

Apprentice Xehanort? Not that I recall.

I think Nomura hinted at it but never really outright stated it. But I do think he was faking it after watching all cutscenes of 3D (although it is still possible he could've just straight up had amnesia:p )

Samhain

Bronze Member
they kinda retconned everything anyway

in the reports Xehanort gave us when he was an apprentice he said "he opened the door because it didn't appear to be locked"

he didn't even have a keyblade though. they kinda messed everything up there

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
I think Nomura hinted at it but never really outright stated it. But I do think he was faking it after watching all cutscenes of 3D (although it is still possible he could've just straight up had amnesia:p )

Ah. I assumed he was faking it to get access to Ansem's lab so that he could experiment the darkness in peoples hearts.

they kinda retconned everything anyway

in the reports Xehanort gave us when he was an apprentice he said "he opened the door because it didn't appear to be locked"

he didn't even have a keyblade though. they kinda messed everything up there

Didn't he have MX Keyblade, as seen in the clip where he attacks Braig? He hadn't taken the name "Ansem" then.

Ruran

Awards
Ah. I assumed he was faking it to get access to Ansem's lab so that he could experiment the darkness in peoples hearts.

Didn't he have MX Keyblade, as seen in the clip where he attacks Braig? He hadn't taken the name "Ansem" then.

I think he's referring to the very first game before we got all the Xehanorts and it was just one "Ansem". Hence, him saying that everything has been retconned

Ruran

Awards
Yes, by expanding the universe so counts as retconning

*sarcasm*

Seriouly, it makes you wonder why some don't like first game so much.

Retcon is the method, expanding the universe is the reason behind the method.

Things like it being established as fact that Ansem SoD was the same as Ansem the Wise, but then when the universe started expanding and they needed a new villain for KH2 and to explain further what happened in RG they did essentially retcon a few things.

Personally, I don't know why the word "retcon" is taken so hard. Retcons are are only bad if they're unnecessary or done badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back