• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Talking vs texting...what do you like better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Let's kick some butt!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Texting is better for me <3
If is talking, it is better to be face to face talking. I rarely talk through cellphone .xD

Awkward Squid

Talking, hands down. I'm practically an old lady when it comes to texting and honestly, I'd rather have a conversation with words I can understand :/ I mean yeah, I can read chatspeak, but it just gets annoying after a while.

*Shakes old lady cane*

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
In order of preference: Talking in person, texting, talking on the phone.
Talking on the phone just makes me feel uncomfortable. Also, if I'm not face to face with someone, then I prefer texting because it's easier to multitask

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Talking. Need i say more with the ban on texting and walking in New York?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Laz said:
Bumping this thread cuz it needs a comeback. So which one? Talk vs text? Go!
I prefer talking in person tbh though as far as phones go I'm not to partial to either as I'm not fond of messing with phones.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I mainly text (via WhatsApp), but if they fail to respond after a while or it's an urgent matter, I'd give them a call.

iLeen

Awards
Ditto.

Texting when I have short periods of time to chat or I know the conversation will be short (question/answer, give info, etc.). Talking/calling if we're gonna hold long conversations.

Edit: Although I have to say, I prefer texting cause I'm prone to say stupid things when talking since I usually don't think before I say something when I get too excited (good or bad). Words just come out. At least for texting, I can think about whether what I type is offensive, not helpful, etc. or not.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I HATE talking on the phone. If I'm given an option to either email or call someone, I will always go with email. I will only call if I'm forced to and even then I will avoid calling for as long as I can.

My friends and I communicate through text.

Shawty

Awards
I really don't like calling. (Especially people I don't know for appointments or ordering pizza, ugh I hate it)
I only call my mom because I know she takes forever to respond to texts. I text my friends, and if it's urgent and they take a while to respond I'll give them a call.

But overall I prefer texting. It's easier for me to express myself through text rather than speaking (no awkward pauses etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back