• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Taking All On Battle Royal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
just as the title stats any one can join and everyone will be killing the other but if you really want team up with people I dont mind. I hope to see both great rping men and women alike I want this battle to be off the charts(if possable)

Rules

1: Powerplaying is a must and okay we can blow up a planet for all I care I want to see true skill here people blow the hell out of each other that is all.

Of coarse I will use my first ever made character

Template

Name: Stras

weapon:Mech armor around his two hands along with a Thunder lance on his back were his Pistol and Knight Blade are also keep. He also carry's a few bombs on him around his waste that are very high powered fused with nuclear energy and Atomic matter.

look: With short black hair and Green eyes, Stras stands at 6ft wearing a black coat and blue Jeans. His face some waht resembles Ven.

This is all I really expect for the fact if you people want to add more like A bio be my guest if this turns story like oh well just go along with it.

And they beginning of this Battle will bebebebebebe DESTINY ISLAND the spot of battle can be changed at any time so before I start this I will wait for people to join lol.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

^__^ Here's a character I never really got a chance to use in your rp, but I'm sure it'll be fun to use him again ^-^

Name: Originally called Sleif Destati, but has gone by many names since. One that has been used for quite some time is, The Creature.

Class: The Creature

Weapon: An extremely long black bladed sword, formed when Sleif was trying to form all of the elements into one. This weapon is usually only used with his original form, though it can be used with others. When in his Creature form, Sleifs weapon is his entire body, able to pulverize beings into nothing with great ease. His tough body also gives him great resistance to even the strongest attacks, while along with his powers with the absorption of the stones, he can heal himself due to water, tougher with metal and earth, faster with air and thunder, and can attack primitively with the remaining elements. Due to the sword actually being apart of Sleif's body, the weapon can also change shape, appearance, and ability just like Sleif can.

Ultima stones: (Stones representing a powerful element)

Human/Beast Form
Stone of Water
Stone of Fire
Stone of Earth
Stone of Air
Stone of Thunder
Stone of Metal
Stone of Light
Stone of Darkness
Stone of Phantasm

Looks:
Grendel.jpg

The Creature

Not having a physical form anymore, Sleif most of the time takes on the appearance or forms a new appearance for a limited time, having taken on many lives in the process. The only thing that stays constant is the form he takes on when he is a creature. Standing hugely tall, Sleifs body is incredibly muscular, with a long strong tail able to shatter trees with a single swing. His arms are even stronger, enough strength lies within one to lift a huge boulder with ease.

With all of this strength, he also has great reflexes and speed, possessing the ability to leap backwards and retreat quickly, while also able to move and dodge attacks easily. Sleifs original form however, has been lost from all records, except from this one account. He stands roughly over 6’5, with silver hair that almost reaches down to his shoulder. His red piercing eyes strikes terror, into those who have the misfortune to meet him, while his light tanned skin does nothing to lower this feeling.

On his face there is a long scar that reaches from his top right side moving down at an angle over his right eye, and down to his mouth. Beside this, Sleif has numerous other smaller scars that run throughout his body, showing the many battles he participated in.

Personality: Gone quite total insane due to the many transformations, he has taken, this may have always been, from back when he had an original form. When in his creature form, Sleif shows this persona of his greatly, sadistically attacking and mutilating beings, both human and animal with his huge claw like hands. He seems to though, take on the personality of those he transforms into, while creating whole new ones when creating a form from scratch.

Bio: Almost nothing is known of Sleifs past, not from what kingdom he came from, or even if he has any living relatives left. However what was of noted interest, was that there was a small gap, between when he disappeared, and to when sightings of a monstrous creature were heard roaming the land and leaving mutilating bodies in its wake.

The stories say, the Creature is roughly human shaped, with a huge thick tail to go with its muscular body, and with a height of well over 7’’, it is truly a monster to behold. Though his arms can rip a being in two, his claws are so incredibly sharp, that they can rip a being before he would even grab them. Many normal people have dismissed these stories as nothing but that, stories.

Tales from drunken people who believed they saw something one dark night, along with some small traces of blood once they were sober in the morning. Though everyone dismisses these tales as nothing but drunken stories, there was one mentioned a long time ago that is so horrible, that it couldn't possible be true for fear of it being occurred again.

Stories of a boy finding his family, butchered beyond recognition have been heard countless times. The description from people that day, of a large person moving as if made of shadows still terrify children and adults alike, while the village mentioned was burned by the invading raiders, for the express purpose of taken what was needed. Only one person from that day survived, the other villagers either horribly butchered or died shortly after from their wounds and burns.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
who says thats the only thing he can do with them is simple attacks and I actually have one more weapon it just didnt post and Stras is a powerful Mage to lol it will be made clear when this start which is now.

Stras was quiet as he walked down to the water he had been given the mission to hunt down another different world creature that had been seen awhile go the only problem was he couldnt find it.

"Damn it all where is he" Stras said looking around the island.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Name: Brol

weapon: Brol's arsenal consists of anything he can get a hold of. He varies from thin twine to small explosives to even larger weapons. His two top weapons are his keyblade Friendbond and his scythe.

Friendbond:
It's handle resembles a unknown symbol with two bars for easy handle. The rest of the Keyblade consists of black and white twists of thorns.

Curse of the 5th Espada:
The handle of this scythe is as long as the user wants it to be. And with double cresent blades created with various minerals and metals, this scythe is one of Brol's Trump cards, though it's been said that this scythe has countless combinations made and only known by Brol.

look: Seek reference to my profile album, Roleplay Character Apperances

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Twem Octavio.

Height: 5’2”.

Weight: 104 lbs.

Species: Mer-folk.

Occupation: Wanderer. He’ll do other odd jobs for money, occasionally.

Likes: Strange places, new people, marine life, old books, fizzy drinks.

Dislikes: Chamomile tea, small children, frogs, fisher men, the letter F.

Hobbies: Swimming, reading, exploring.

Quote: “W-what?!”

Abilities: Hydrokinesis: Twem can manipulate the form and temperature of any liquid, visible or otherwise, regardless of the quantity.

Water Magicks: Being a nix himself, Twem can converse with other water spirits and thus call upon the great arcane forces of nature's most vital element.

Swimming: Twem is an expert diver and swimmer, able to move through water at speeds twice that of an orca, with full mobility. He can breathe water by way of gills, which disappear when he leaves water and the function of breathing is left to a typical respiratory system.

Acrobatics: He is incredibly agile, and commands great flexibility, as well as speed.

Weapon: A simple but durable survival knife, and a can of pepper spray. Twem also carries a water-proof pack to hold supplies.

Appearance: This is Twem.

Personality: Twem is a puzzle. His time among humans has been brief, as he most often traverses the wilds, and so he is slightly awkward around other people. A life of relative solitude has turned him into a bit of a lone wolf, but once a person has earned his trust, he is more than happy to get to know them. Otherwise, he’s kind, and generous to a fault, with a passion for books and learning. He will do anything to guard the things in life he holds most dear.

Theme Song: “Another Day,” by Telepopmusik.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
ooc:
Dygado and Art00X: Your both in start posting at will

Endless Devoid: It just means you can actual do things to other player as long as you dont kill them without permission in other words the attacks that can be dealt and the power used is limitless.

InC:

Watching the waves Stras was pretty sure that the creature he was after was there it was just hiding.

"Hey I know your there COME OUT" Stras yelled preparing his lance on his back.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
"You really don't have any idea, do you? Who you're dealing with, I mean?"

The waves started to buck and swell - crashing more intensely with each pitch, the noise of their roar rising from a dull rhythm to a terrible cacophony. The skies overhead began to darken, and after a moment, preceded by a crack of thunder, a spear of lightning erupted from the clouds, arcing down into the sea. Somewhere beneath the rising waves, a figure whispered to the spirits in the depths, willing them to aid him in his plight. And, once he knew they were ready, he rose from the water, wearing a grin on his face.

"Hey," he shouted over the roar, one particularly large wave pulling him upwards into the air. "I hope you can swim!"

With that, as if hauled up by some incredible force, the entire sea seemed to pull back, curling into one massive tsunami. It charged towards the shore with an increasing speed, and with a great crash, it hurled itself down onto his enemy, with more than enough strength to crush bone and rock alike. And still, it rose and rose, engulfing the landscape in a terrible flood.

"Though it won't help much," said Twem, who, still grinning, erupted out of the water, and, with a single glance, froze over the entire expanse of water, top to bottom, making it inescapable for anything that might've, by some slim chance, escaped the destructive force of the wave.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
ooc: My friend, that is a power character battle, not god-modding. God-modding would be, "All my enemies suddenly implode into nothingness, killing them permanently.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

Watching from the darkness of the trees, the Creature continued to wait patiently, and stalk its prey, enjoying its time. "Hey I know your there COME OUT" Stras yelled out, showing that his patience was wearing pretty thin. Slowly moving towards the tree line, the Creature extended its large claws, preparing itself to attack his enemy, that was, until another presence was felt through the air. Growling at this intrusion, the Creature was about to go ahead with its attack, right before an arc of thunder struck the sea, soon afterwards calling forth a tsunami that was about to wipe out the entire island.

Immediately retracting its claws, the huge Creature turned and used its speed to easily reach the other side of the island, right beside the ocean, not even stopping as it pushed itself up from the ground, and dived into the ocean, right as the wave submerged the entire area. About a minute after it was frozen, the sound of cracking could clearly be heard across the area, as it soon began to get louder and louder.

Suddenly, a part of the frozen water a couple of feet infront of Twem, erupted sending shards spiraling all over the area at a great speed. As the pulverized ice started to settle infront of the boy, a rather large hand moved up from within the deep crater, before the Creature pulled itself out, small shard of ice covering its body as it moved a little bit, not noticing Twem.

Growling with annoyance, the Creature shook its body shaking the weak layer of ice off it, before it started to turn its head, trying to find the prey it was stalking. Finding no sign of the one who was tracking it, the Creature roared in anger at the lose of its potential feast, growling as it sniffed the air around it. It was at this moment however, that the Creature stopped upon catching a sent within the now cold air, slowly turning its head and body around to see Twem, the only one beside itself present.

Though not the one it was hoping to feast on, the Creature kept its eyes on Twem as it slowly moved around its new prey in a circle, forming small little holes every time it pressed its large fists into the ice. Giving a single powerful roar, the Creature suddenly slammed its huge claws into the ice, before ripping out a rather large slab, launching it straight towards Twem with such speed, that it seemed impossible.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
ooc: ah your right better change that thank you I got the two confused.

in:
As the Creature launched its attack on Twem Stras drilled himself out of the ice as he prepared to attack.

"Two for the price of one this isnt going to be easy" Stras said pulling out his lance and Running at the Creature.

"Thundarya Descent" Stras stopped a few feet away from the Creature as the huge amount of thunder energy was shot out of the lance slamming straight into the creatures back sending it flying past Twem as it slammed into the ice creating a crater.

"I wasnt expecting to find you Twem" Stras said as he pointed his hand at the slab stooping it with telekinessis. Then raising it higher into the air Stras slammed it upon Twem who was not prepared and slammed between the slab and the ice.

"I can already tell this is going to be a long day" Stras said preparing to get striked.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
"Well keep your day... And taste my fury," Brol said as he already had is scythe out in his hand. He swung it around continuously as he slammed it into the ground. He forced up chunks of earth as he hurled it towards Stras, a good mile away. Brol laughed as he sensed the people who else decided to show up for a warm up.

He turns back, infront of Stras," Do you like dust?" He says as the chunks of earth started getting closer and closer to both of them. Before Stras could react, Brol launched his handle towards the side of Stras' neck, slamming into the chucks. The impact caused it to dissolve straight into dust, and with sheer luck Stras looked back to get some impact.

Brol quickly impaled his scythe into the ground as he dug into his pocket for a few tools of his own. He took advantage of the windy surroundings to make his move. He quickly pulled out two handfuls of shells and bullets and scattered them around him. He then pulled his scythe backout and smiled as the dust was blown away.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------

"Thundarya Descent" hearing this called out, the Creature had no almost no time to react, as it slightly turned its head only to find a lance held onto by his prey, firing a a tremendous amount of energy which struck its back, sending it flying past Twem and across the frozen ground, finally slamming with great force into the ice forming a huge trench and crater. The now dust like ice created from this, covered the entire area around the creature, concealing its sight for a few minutes.

Once the particles of dust finally settled, the Creature was no were in sight, as there was only a large fresh hole on the ice, showing that the massive monster had burrowed underground. Easily moving through the ice, with help from its powerful, now metal covered claws, the Creature made its presence known, as it exploded out from the ice somewhere near to Brol and Stras, sending shards of razor sharp ice spiraling everywhere.

Even while a cool mist of dust and ice covered the body of the Creature as it shot into the air, anyone could tell that at the rate he was moving through the air, something had changed. That was exactly had happened. As the dust broke away from its body, the Creature could clearly be seen now sporting two huge wings tough wings, that appeared to have suddenly grew from his back.

Turning its head down onto the battlefield below, the monster opened and parted its huge jaw as it split from the bottom, widening the mouth as a large ball of fire formed within it. Suddenly, without any hesitation, the Creature launched a wide barrage of fire balls onto the area, slamming into random parts of the ice and ground, causing everything to start exploding sending ice and fire everywhere. It looked like someone had set off a mine field, based on the explosions.

Not letting it end there, the Creature swung its massive bulky arms and hands into the air above it, causing something peculiar to happen below. The flames that had now covered the area, severely increasing the heat, started to pull away and combine with each other, created something like a wave of fire before being pulled into the air towards the Creature. Once there, the flames collected into a single point above the Creature's hands, forming a small ball of fire like before, but quickly increasing in size, to the moment that it was more then twice the size of the whole Creature's body.

Growling before unleashing a powerful roar, the monster swung his arms downwards, sending the meteor sized ball of fire hurtling down towards everyone below it. Moving its wings, the Creature took off into the air above it and into the clouds, hiding it from view as it waited for the attack to finish.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Lucas the crack whore suddenly appeared and destroyed everything, including all characters in existence except for himself after making everyone (once again himself excluded) eat their own shit.

Battle Record:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Lucas the crack whore suddenly appeared and destroyed everything, including all characters in existence except for himself after making everyone (once again himself excluded) eat their own shit.

Battle Record:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

are you serious man?

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
icon1.gif
Re: Open challenge to any takers, any number.

Name: Tsubaki

Appearance: Click Here
Alignment: Good

Weapon: The claws on his hands, a titanium ocarina that he keeps on his side and the demons that he summons from it.

Abilities: As mentioned above, he summons demons through the Ocarina. Depending on the amount of notes he plays, he can summon weak demons or strong demons. Also, every demon has its own special abilities. For example; his See No Evil demon cannot be seen to the human eye and his Hear no Evil demon is summoned when he plays two unheard notes on his ocarina but it has weak attacks. Not all of his demons are offensive, some of his demons are defensive, heal one another or Tsubaki, and others rely on speed for battles.

On a side note, he can summon up to five demons at a time. And he only knows of 15 demons at the moment.

His Demons:
1. Hear No Evil- Cannot be heard and there are no exceptions.
2. See No Evil- Cannot be seen to the human eye
3. Speedy- Can go up to light speed
4. No name (often referred to as ?)- Can merge with any shadow
5. Capsule- transforms into a walking capsule that can absorb any energy near it. His other ability is to shield others from the inside.
6. Guillotine- his hands are shaped like Guillotines that he can throw at you using a chain attached to his arms.
7. Neko & Shin- When together they create what is called a reverse barrier. Nothing and no one can leave the barrier but others can go into the barrier. Their second ability is to read the others mind to form devastating tag team maneuvers. The third ability is to morph together for an explosion that can destroy an entire city.
8. Star- Not only can he control stars, but he can create miniature stars.
9. [FONT=&quot]Space Mage- Meteor Manipulation[/FONT]
10. Clocks- Can send himself backwards or forwards in time but he only has 10 seconds and he must take a five minute break in order to time travel again.
11. Bullet- shoots a spray of bullets in all directions.
12. Shield- Any elemental attack that he comes in contact with is thrown back.
13. Wall- Can grown into the shape of a castle wall for maximum defense.
14. Mono- Legendary demon Paladin and user of chaos magic. For the first 30 seconds after he is summoned, he cannot be hurt.
15. Rune- Master of all 14 demons, his powers are unknown. The only way he can show himself is if the Ocarina is broken.

Grandfather (Bradley Sr.): Alive
Grandmother (Janine): deceased
Father (Bradley Jr.): deceased
Mother (Asuka): From what Tsubaki has been told by his father, she is dead
Stepmother (Haylie): deceased
Sister (Meagan): Alive

Personality: Calm, collected, quiet, headstrong, slightly insane sometimes due to some traumatic times during his life such as witnessing death of members of his family. Tsubaki can also be an enigma but would rather not be that way.

Biography-

Childhood: Tsubaki was born to an American man named Bradley and a Japanese woman whose name is Asuka. He was raised by his Father and Grandparents. Tsubaki and his Grandmother were close and remained that way until she died when he was 4 years old. After her death, everything went downhill. By the time Tsubaki was seven years old his father had gotten remarried and his stepmother was pregnant. The bad part was that his stepmother hated and abused him every chance she got, even during her pregnancy. When she finally had the baby, the abuse gradually went down and his father had also gone ill.

3 months later, his father died from the illness. With his father dead nothing could stop his stepmother from beating him senseless and at times she beat him unconscious. The only time Tsubaki escape the beating was when his Grandfather allowed him to visit during the breaks from school. Unlike his stepmother, his younger sister was kind to him, and since she was just four he didn’t have to worry about getting beat by her.

Midlife: His Grandfather explained that it was a magical ocarina. He told Tsubaki to try playing it but nothing magical happened, the only thing that happened was music and it was beautiful music indeed. “Here, try playing this song right here.” His Grandfather said. Tsubaki took the music sheet and played the song to perfection, and then something magical happened. The holes in the ocarina began to glow and smoked emitted from them.

The smoke combined together and formed an old man wearing a red and green robe that covered his whole body and legs. He had little to no hair on his head and an all white beard. “Are you the one who has awakened me?” He spoke in a raspy tone. The awe stricken Tsubaki didn’t utter a word as the old man stared directly into his face.

Tsubaki nodded to the elder who did not stop looking at him. “WELL?!?” The man yelled.

“Yes I did.” Tsubaki stuttered.

“Well then, you are the master of the magic inside of this ocarina.”

“But I don’t want to control any power.”

“Ah, but you want to. I understand that you are hurting inside.”

“No-

“If you change your mind, we will be waiting for you.” The old man transformed back into smoke and went back into the ocarina.

Eventually, he would return when Tsubaki decided to use whatever creatures reside in the ocarina. It was during his stepmother’s birthday; she had gotten seriously drunk and was ready to beat Tsubaki within an inch of his life. He took his ocarina in his hands, “I need you!”

A Samurai wielding the name of Neko formed out of the smoke emitting from the ocarina’s holes. “I’m here to aide you.” The samurai stood tall then slashed at Tsubaki’s stepmother.

Present: Tsubaki and his unlimited amount of demons serve as heroes of justice to those who have no hope in the world. No one ever found the killer of Tsubaki’s stepmother and they never will. Tsubaki and his sister live with their grandfather.

Theme Song: Atreyu- Becoming the Bull
Battle Theme: A Perfect Circle- The Outsider (Renholder Mix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back