• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sword, shield, staff??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you choose??

• SWORD

Votes: 67 71.3%
  • SHIELD

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • STAFF

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna Ashe

Sword, because strength is really important. I can easily kill enemies with strength.

Clone

I chose the sword cause it would be wierd running around with a shild and the staff i a bit weak looking lol.

(yeah i know u end up with the key blade any way).

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I chose the sword cause it would be wierd running around with a shild and the staff i a bit weak looking lol.

Well, of course. What do you think the games about?

Obito

Awards

I agree I also chose the sword i didnt think anybody would choose the sheild but the staff maybe

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Aw look, an old thread bumped so no reason.
(yeah I know I'm not helping XD).
Well, since I'm here:

Every time I start a new a new game I choose the Shield and drop the Sword. Get guard and scan early.

Katashio

I always choose sword because the only thing i use magic for is things that i have to use it, healing, and aero. Defense is good but i would rather dominate the heartless in like 1 hit then take a long time but them not hurting as bad. That is why i choose the sword....DOMINATION.

Akans

「moriya」
That is why i choose the sword....DOMINATION.
But when you fight Sephy, its the other way around. Better off living longer than hitting harder.

I chose the shield first time off ^^; I feel unique XD. Then I found it was waaaaaaaay too easy and restarted with no shield and usin' staff. Still owned everything. Game's too easy T T

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I choose the shield. ^_^ The whole "kindness to protect friends" thing made me choose it. xD

And I gave up the sword, I beleive.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i would choose the shield or the staff and give up the sword. you'll learn guard earlier at level 9 if you pick the shield...

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
In KH I chose the sword and gave up the staff. I didn't really think I was going to use magic that much, that's why I discarded it. I was wrong.:/ But gameplay wasn't affected much so it wasn't a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back