• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sword, shield, staff??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you choose??

• SWORD

Votes: 67 71.3%
  • SHIELD

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • STAFF

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moos

i got the guide and to get the best moves or the highest attributes i thought when i added them up you should get the staff and get rid of the shield
but this was like on my fith game for the first 4 i chose the sword and got rid of the staff

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
XP it seems like no one really ever wants to pick the staff. My brother did because he likes using magic, and he did just fine throughout the game

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Wow, alot of people chose the path of destruction. I guess noone read what the sword signified.

I chose shield because i wanted to protect those around me, not destroy things.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Wow, alot of people chose the path of destruction. I guess noone read what the sword signified.

I chose shield because i wanted to protect those around me, not destroy things.

lulz Noone reads anything.
I actually struggled with what to select the first time I played the game. I wanted to protect those around me, but I wanted to be strong. Eventually I took the sword, and gave up the staff in order to have the shield as well to cancel out some of the destructive power of the sword. That was my thinking at the time. On other playthroughs I've picked the shield so I can protect others, and just make strength boosts XP

Xemnas-sama

1st time: Sword/Staff
2nd time:Sheild/Staff

I always give up staff for some reason. Magic never really appears useful to me (In KH1 anyways KH2 I spammed reflega during Sephy and such.) except Cure/Cura/Curaga.

Vagabond

For the best stats, you pick shield and and get rid of sword. Though on my first play I choose staff and get rid of sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back