• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supposing I Started A Tournament?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Judges should decide upon a setting, and one of them will be charged with making the thread. If people can't set a battle or simply wish not to, then I'll set the respective battle(s). Preferably, I'd like to have it indicated in the thread title that it's part of the tournament. Something so simple as "Round 1:" followed by the opponents battling in the thread will suffice. On a side note, I realize that never came up with any cool name for this tournament.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Alright cool, sounds good to me!

I'm not too good at titling things... wish I could help, I'd probs end up making a fool of myself.

Don't worry Jezza cries because one character has like five hundred different names for me and he gets confused

hueheuheue

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Don't worry Jezza cries because one character has like five hundred different names for me and he gets confused

hueheuheue

MAN WHAT A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER.

How about "The KHi bibbidy-bobbidy beatdown"?

Told you I (wasn't) good!

"KHi presents! Double Dragon Vs. Battletoads: Tourny of the Century!

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Chromatic said:
They've all been determined at random, as have the judges.

Chromatic said:
Judged by Professor Ven & OmniChaos

2789807_o.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Anyway, I'm up against DMrayZ first, eh? I don't think I've ever roleplayed with him before--or at least not that I recall--so this should be fairly interesting.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Chromatic vs. MESMAR_RISING | judged by King Kittan & Klom89 Round 1 | Match 1

Smoofy vs. Professor Ven | judged by Sean & Lunarmaster54 Round 1 | Match 2

DMrayZ vs. OmniChaos | judged by Chromatic & voiceofourgeneration Round 1 | Match 3

King Kittan vs. Ambrosia | judged by Megawallflower & LegendaryHeroLCB Round 1 | Match 4

sephiroth2 vs. Lunarmaster54 | judged by King Sora X & Smoofy Round 1 | Match 5

Klom89 vs. LegendaryHeroLCB | Judged by Professor Ven & OmniChaos Round 1 | Match 6

Megawallflower vs. voiceofourgeneration | judged by MESMAR_RISING & DMrayZ Round 1 | Match 7

Sean vs. King Sora X | judged by Ambrosia & sephiroth2 Round 1 | Match 8

8 Matches. 16 Combatants. We'll do this descending order. (see above)

We can do this one of two ways.

A. The Judges for each individual match will contact each other using the private messaging system to determine the standards of each battle. Then further proceed to post either match individually.

B. The judges will decide the conditions and type of match and PM Chromatic the template for the match so he (as the host) can post all the matches simultaneously in descending order.

Any questions? Comments?

We should probably be flexible about the length for each battle after its posted. Orion has done this in the past, and all the rounds ended after a certain time frame, judges made the calls if the battles slowed down. So if that should happen, we actually need our judges to be active if our combatants become lax on posting.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Option "B" would probably take just a tad bit more time to get through, voice, but at the same time, it would mean no bickering or indecision on who makes the threads. I think we might as well go with that.

Awards
Ladies & gentlemen! I am pleased to announce that the round 1 match-ups have been determined. They've all been determined at random, as have the judges.

I'll be adding this, plus other information to the original post of this thread, which will, from this point on, serve as our home base, so to speak, for this tournament.

Chromatic vs. MESMAR_RISING | judged by King Kittan & Klom89

Smoofy vs. Professor Ven | judged by Sean & Lunarmaster54

DMrayZ vs. OmniChaos | judged by Chromatic & voiceofourgeneration

King Kittan vs. Ambrosia | judged by Megawallflower & LegendaryHeroLCB

sephiroth2 vs. Lunarmaster54 | judged by King Sora X & Smoofy

Klom89 vs. LegendaryHeroLCB | Judged by Professor Ven & OmniChaos

Megawallflower vs. voiceofourgeneration | judged by MESMAR_RISING & DMrayZ

Sean vs. King Sora X | judged by Ambrosia & sephiroth2

tumblr_lznra8oCD21r3zat8.gif

This is fair... Well, it'll be a fun first and only round, I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back