• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supposing I Started A Tournament?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambrosia

Unfortunately the eight slots have already been filled, but I suggest to Chromatic that we allow Smoofy here to be a fill-in. Meaning that if someone decides to be a no-show come first round he can take their place. That's entirely up to him though. At any rate, once these questions are tended to I believe we should have role call to ensure everyone who stated interest is still participating and begin posting the combatants we'll be using.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Yeah. I'd like to keep the number at a nice round eight. But Smoofy is welcome to be a reserve competitor, should someone decide to drop, particularly early on. There is no set template. You can organize things any way you'd prefer. But I'd just prefer it to be something in a comparable range to what I posted earlier. You'll be permitted to tag characters out, but only from round to round. No pulling out of battles, naturally.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you guys want a sticky or a little announcement for the section, just let me know~

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I could see that helping. We might be able to double the numbers, if people are savvy to announcements. EDIT: Or at least have us a rabble of spectators.

And is Dar suggesting that we do this tourney with characters without weapons?

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
If you think it's possible. I'd love to see a large, 16 person roster. But it might not happen, and I don't want to be waiting around for another month to actually get things started.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
If my eyes don't deceive me, I see we have 10 people so far. I could go and "ask" some others if their interested. I mean, it's definitely possible to get six more people easily.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Well KSX, if you'd like to do some asking. I can think of a few people that might be convinced. I'm sure Orion might be up for a good throw down.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Assuming that Jezza is in, that will make our total participants of 13, including the two I've got to be interested, sephiroth2 and MegaWallflower.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Plain old battles are no longer my thing, I was just offering what help I could to this event~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back