• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supposing I Started A Tournament?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Man... I haven't specifically battled in a LONG time, and well... my literary skills probably aren't on par compared to plenty of people here, but I'll definitely give it a shot. I'm a little intimidated, but I'll still give it a try. Its a good way to improve at least.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Seems fine to me. I'm as vested as ever to show you guys how to really melee 06' style xD.

I can't wait to learn the "old" ways.

Alrighty, so as of now, we've got a (potential) roster of....

Chromatic
King Sora X
Klom89
Lunarmaster54
OmniChaos
voiceofourgeneration
LegendaryHeroLCB
Ambrosia
Smoofy
King Kittan
Megawallflower
DMrayZ
sephiroth2

I'm assuming I've got everything at the end right. I can think of some others that might be convinced.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I see your ego is showing Dar but, i'll be sure to cover it back up for you......with my foot.

I'd give you 1,000,000 gil if the inferno was still running, that is if you ever beat me.

In the words of Blackest Night himself. "...and here I came expecting to see a massacre..." (2006)

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Too late to sign?

Mind you I fucking suck shit at battles but idagf

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Too late to sign?

Mind you I fucking suck shit at battles but idagf

We'll go easy, Sean-kun. :3

I'd give you 1,000,000 gil if the inferno was still running, that is if you ever beat me.

In the words of Blackest Night himself. "...and here I came expecting to see a massacre..." (2006)

*Cracks fist* Bring it ON!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
*Cracks fist* Bring it ON!

"Brother I know what it feels like to loose a head" - Micheal Rooker

I'm gonna make you like a turkey sandwich, and give you to an orphaned child.
Whether or not either of the above made sense or were relevant, hah!

and we thought professor ven was the eccentric one.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Too late to sign?

Mind you I diddlying suck shit at battles but idagf

Welcome aboard then! Glad to have you.

Soon, I'll be addressing the matter of an apparent cash reward offering to the tournament's winner. I'll let everyone know via PM what will be going on logistically. Be warned that given the criteria for said reward, I may have to knock down the boundary line for character limitations.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
The tournament is going to be run on a series of one-on-one battles, which will gradually narrow the pool of possible champions. Therefore, there will be no opportunities for RPers to assist each other in battle. It's the easiest (and most efficient) way to execute the tournament.

Ambrosia

Though I'm sure no one is particularly interested in my personal affairs, I've taken a job in St. Louis and depart from my home in Florida soon. The relevance is that I will not have access to a computer for the next few months. No, this is not me saying I must drop from the tournament, just an explanation in advance for the fact that it will be difficult to make posts and templates during the tournament. Luckily I have a decent phone that I can post on here from. While more time-consuming than using a standard personal computer keyboard, it prevents me from dropping out and you fine fellows from finding a replacement. Moral of the story: Whomever I may face, just bare with me, I will be sure to post as cordially as possible.

Making a decent template will be bothersome from mobile, so if the character limitations are taken down I inform an opponent in advance now, that I will be using Gabriel who can be found in the thread 'What Willis was talking about". If the limitations are still in place or new ones are introduced in light of the reward, I will try my best to provide a new one. Okay, just informing~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back