• The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
12 Prompts!
No Rules! No Restrictions!
Let your Imagination run Wild!

---

Healing: Everyone heals physically and mentally. Some are still recovering from injuries that are years old. Perhaps from a broken arm or leg that acts up when it rains. How did you get it? What's the worst injury you've recovered from? What was the journey like to get back to normal? What obstacles did you overcome to keep going, when you're in a dark place? What helped heal you to make you stronger? Or how did you cope if you lost the ability to walk on two legs? Or did you help someone else's who's recovering from their own injuries?

Gamble
: The stakes are high as you gamble to rise to the top of the ladder to be rich, to be powerful, to control the world, or perhaps something even more. What would you do to those who got in your way? What is the price you would pay to reach your goals? Who would you sacrifice? Or would you be one of the people who helps along the way? Or someone who wants to see the mighty fall like a stack of cards despite the price on your own life?

Lost/Left Behind
: Have you ever gotten lost in your life? Write about how it felt, what you did to be reunited with those you care about. Or how you got accidentally left behind at a party, at a high way, at a store. Or about purposely getting left behind, so you could chill out in your room all summer instead of being in a camp without electronics and plumbing.

Myths/Legends
: Have you heard of the legends of Sasquatch or Big Foot? If you have, this is your chance to write about one of them! Or perhaps a local legend/myth you've heard about from a place you've visited! You could even make up your own legend or myth. Or you could write about what you'd do if you were to catch one of the legendary beasts! Perhaps they turn out to be fake, what would you do after searching long and hard for said beast?

Memory
: Take a memory that means the world to you and write about it. Perhaps it's something you still think fondly of. Or perhaps it's something you wish you could have a do-over in? Or write about what you would do, what you would say, if you were about to lose your memories, your sense of self.

Eros/Agape
: Have you ever felt an unconditional love for a friend? Have you ever felt seduced for something more deeper than an innocent kind of love? Have you ever loved two people at once? Love makes us blind. What would we do in the name of love? Is too much love a poison? What would you do to escape being choked by love?

Robots
: We live in a generation where robots are getting very close to our every day lives. We have cars that can drive us around. We have devices that can change the music for us. What if we tried to become something more than human? What if we started to become robots ourselves? Would we succeed? Would we ruin the world? What if robots tried to take over the world, where it's humans versus robots, what would you do? Would you fight back?

Utopia
: We all crave a world that is perfect and fair. A world that isn't corrupted. A world much better than ours. Tell us what it'd be like to live in a utopia of your own making. If you'd rule over it. If you'd want to live in it yourself. Or if you'd be the kind of person who rebels among those who want control over their own lives without following the rules and being told what to do.

Stealing your Heart!
: Do you know someone who's heart you want to change for the better? What would their twisted desires be like? As a phantom thief, how would you confront that person's wrong doings? What if you were too late to change their heart? What would happen next?

Failure/Achievements
: What's something you've achieved that you're proud of? Did you get something out of it? What did you end up failing to do? Did you keep going to get better at something you failed? Did you reach a personal goal that changed your life? Did you learn anything from your failures? Did you make a mistake?

Say Something!
: Have you missed your chance to say something to someone who meant the world to you? What if you said something you regretted, what would you do in that exact moment to make it right? Sometimes words have impact on those we know. Sometimes they change the world. What would you do with the words you have to say? What if you couldn't say anything at all, how would you convey what you felt?

Summer
: We all that one summer where everything changes. Where we go through a rite of passage of becoming adults. Or we experienced something life changing that we can never forget. Something we hold onto as we start our lives. Or something we wish to forget.

Extra Prompts

Space: Have you ever wanted to visit another planet or the moon? What do you hope to find out there? What's on the other side of a black hole? How long as an astronaut have you been traveling for? Is time warped, where you leave the present and come back years ahead of time; where you remain unchanged, but everyone else has aged drastically? What if you ran into a god or goddess from another world? Or came back to Earth only it's not the same?

Honey, I shrunk the Kids!: You wake up one day to find that you've shrunk down to Woody's and Buzz Light Years size. You don't know how it happened, but you must navigate the floor as the size of a toy! How to get to school? How do you tell your family?

Impossible Situations: Have you ever been stuck in a situation you've never ever wanted to be in? Or where you wished the ground would open up and swallow you whole? If you've ever been in such a situation, you could make it comedic! Or perhaps it's over a dare and you get caught; where you give yourself up or your friends that told you to do it. What would you do?

Real Life: Write something that matters to you. Something that actually happened. Something that happened in the world. (Just remember to keep it PG-13. And please put up a warning for any potential triggers.)

---​

And as a friendly reminder, you can do anything you want with these prompts! They don't have to be literally what I suggested! :)

Last edited:

Howler

"Sexiest Man Alive" since 2002
Awards
  • No Name
  • Master Defender
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
Yeeeessss!!!! <3 <3 <3
Now I can finally do it! (last year I didn't have internet basically the whole summer)
I wonder what prizes shall await? Or... is there any?
Space: Have you ever wanted to visit another planet or the moon? What do you hope to find out there? What's on the other side of a black hole? How long as an astronaut have you been traveling for? Is time warped, where you leave the present and come back years ahead of time; where you remain unchanged, but everyone else has aged drastically? What if you ran into a god or goddess from another world? Or came back to Earth only it's not the same?
I know what I'm doing for that already. ;D

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Crafty Soul
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Writer of Writers
  • This is Halloween
12 Prompts!
No Rules! No Restrictions!
Let your Imagination run Wild!

---

Myths/Legends
: Have you heard of the legends of Sasquatch or Big Foot? If you have, this is your chance to write about one of them! Or perhaps a local legend/myth you've heard about from a place you've visited! You could even make up your own legend or myth. Or you could write about what you'd do if you were to catch one of the legendary beasts! Perhaps they turn out to be fake, what would you do after searching long and hard for said beast?

Eros/Agape
: Have you ever felt an unconditional love for a friend? Have you ever felt seduced for something more deeper than an innocent kind of love? Have you ever loved two people at once? Love makes us blind. What would we do in the name of love? Is too much love a poison? What would you do to escape being choked by love?

Robots
: We live in a generation where robots are getting very close to our every day lives. We have cars that can drive us around. We have devices that can change the music for us. What if we tried to become something more than human? What if we started to become robots ourselves? Would we succeed? Would we ruin the world? What if robots tried to take over the world, where it's humans versus robots, what would you do? Would you fight back?

---​

Oh boy, these ones smells for another set of [A/A] canon side-stories. Ho ho ho ho... yes, yes I can make these work.

KingdomKey

Never See Me Coming!
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
Inquires about if this is a contest or not, please go here!

Yeeeessss!!!! <3 <3 <3
Now I can finally do it! (last year I didn't have internet basically the whole summer)
I wonder what prizes shall await? Or... is there any?

I know what I'm doing for that already. ;D
I do look forward to seeing whatever prompt you choose to write, Howler. :) I can't promise any awards beyond reading it and leaving my thoughts about it. But we'll see!

Oh boy, these ones smells for another set of [A/A] canon side-stories. Ho ho ho ho... yes, yes I can make these work.
In that case, I eagerly await to see what you write. I still have to read all of your stories you've written thus far. xD

Methods of Delivery? I've got a few i'd be willing to finish in the next 2 days or so.
Simply post it on the forum! And I'll get around to reading it! I'm sorry for the delay of response, allergies have been kicking my butt these past few weeks.

Lingering Will

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Crafty Soul
Undyne said:
Real Life: Write something that matters to you. Something that actually happened. Something that happened in the world. (Just remember to keep it PG-13. And please put up a warning for any potential triggers!
Oh boy, I already got an idea, loosely based off a situation that occurred a year or so ago, that's good, but rather heavy. Prepare yourselves, this one's gonna be an emotional ride.

Jacky

Awards
Oh boy, I already got an idea, loosely based off a situation that occurred a year or so ago, that's good, but rather heavy. Prepare yourselves, this one's gonna be an emotional ride.
Failure/Achievements:

A wonderful, most valuable gift is given to man - the ability to love. And each person in his own way understands what love is, what it is expressed in, in what actions, emotions, actions. For some people, it is a source of inspiration: for many poets, writers, composers, and artists, love became an incentive for creativity. Most of the songs, poems, poems, and films are about love. For others, it is a destructive force, exhausting, not bringing joy - unrequited love. For the third - this is a complete blissful dissolution in another person. About love and beauty, we can write endlessly.

Jacky

Awards
" Honey, I shrunk the Kids!: You wake up one day to find that you've shrunk down to Woody's and Buzz Light Years size. You don't know how it happened, but you must navigate the floor as the size of a toy! How to get to school? How do you tell your family? " This one is also useful

Last edited: