• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SorasTwilight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi, I saw your post in the Foyer so I thought I'd move it over to the suggestions thread, found here

I myself am not sold on the idea of a meet and greet kind of thing, but it has been brought up by members in the past so you can take it up in there
    I love the signature, but it's a bit on the too-tall side. Are you able to shrink it or swap it for something shorter?
    Delete or significantly shrink the second image in your signature. It's waaay too big.
    It was a spam thread and you were using it to spam. I saw no reason to ask people when we have no idea where you left it nor the plans of your house. You are obviously not in tears over it and therefore I did not see the reason for it to continue to exist.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…