• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestions for the Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I know what they look like. The light blue used was the same light blue used on Clown College originally.

atm, and up until this point even, members have not had any set color. if that's to be adjusted for the usergroup legend, i need to manually adjust it. otherwise, the legend can just stay incorrect. either way, idc.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I know what they look like. The light blue used was the same light blue used on Clown College originally.

The point is, the dark blue of Administrators doesn't change, so to say that the two look similar because of just being the same color is kind of silly.

atm, and up until this point even, members have not had any set color. if that's to be adjusted for the usergroup legend, i need to manually adjust it. otherwise, the legend can just stay incorrect. either way, idc.

Sorry, I was just adding my two cents.

I didn't expect you to fix everything after just becoming admin, I was just giving feedback.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
they shouldn't have a set color imo

also this was just an ugly color to look at on stampy

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
yeah Jezza pointed that out in #junes. i originally wasn't going to change it. i really didn't mind if the usergroup legend was sorta wrong because honestly like...you can probably figure out who's a member (anyone who doesn't have a special name).

PROBLEM SOLVED REVERTING BACK TO THE NORM.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is there anyway to have if so that gif avatars could be resized by the forums when you submit it though instead of having to fix it yourself after hoping it would work? I get lazy when it comes to avatars and I would love to have the forums have a little system where it can change it to the proper size.I think I've seen it happen on other websites, but if it's impossible then I understand.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Is there anyway to have if so that gif avatars could be resized by the forums when you submit it though instead of having to fix it yourself after hoping it would work? I get lazy when it comes to avatars and I would love to have the forums have a little system where it can change it to the proper size.I think I've seen it happen on other websites, but if it's impossible then I understand.

And maybe get rid of the thing that makes transparent images non-transparent when it resizes them.
That is so damm annoying.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
emoticons with turn's various facial expressions.

or on a serious note, how about a podcast or something.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Timezones are usually a big limiting factor for things of that nature. That said, I think it should be a free-form affair - don't make it just about Kingdom Hearts or even Square-Enix in general. Certainly have those there on someone's list of notes to bring to the discussion, but other stuff would be cool too, like new games, movies, trailers, and bits of news others might be interested in.

Iunno, I have to admit my love for how Rooster Teeth have done their podcasts, but I think their flexibility is what makes them great to listen to.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are we planning on having another Halloween contest? I'd like to see that.

I'm also planning on having a bunch of creative contests and interviews in the CC, but I'd like to hear what other people have to say on them. I'll elaborate if need be, but for some I really want an idea of who would be interested.

+ Contests (Writing, RP contests, Drawing, more SotW and maybe a design of the month?, Writing/Poetry of the week/month/year, etc.) (Awards and physical prizes given to all winners. )
+ Interviews coming back.
+ Collab projects (which are still probably not going to happen till like Feb. next year, I need to see how contests go and see how many people would be interested in these kinds of things.)

I have about 8 ideas for prizes, one of them is the equivalent of money, some are games, maybe for the Writing/whatever of the year, it'd be a big prize, but as far as I'm aware, these are coming straight out of my wallet.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
+ Contests (RP contests)
As a single example, OmniChaos has already put up the preliminary Character of the Week thread, but he and I are fine for any other sort of community or collaborative project. If any further community ideas pop into your head, don't hesitate to let me know what I, OmniChaos and/or Ordeith (and others, of course) can do to help.
+Interviews coming back.
While traditional interviews work, I'm trying to think what sort of other formats are possible. Multiple-subject, live feed, cross-section (in the instance of KHI Fables, a dual-interview with a character and one of their artists) or whatever.
+ Collab projects (which are still probably not going to happen till like Feb. next year, I need to see how contests go and see how many people would be interested in these kinds of things.)
In that vein, Ordeith is managing the KHI Fables project, which has seen some good cross-pollination between the Roleplaying and Creative Media sections, and potentially Creative Writing at a later stage. But, as modern roleplays go, it's slow for now.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We were thinking of doing audio posts for the interviews and maybe I could do a live interview with Izayoi since we live so close? Idrk. I would like interviews to start up again and writing contests to start up maybe a week after? I'm currently trying to set up a writing of the month/week thing to go into writing of the year which would have a grand prize of something probably around 100 dollars? Like the highest I'll go is like a new 3DS.

If any of you would like to discuss all this stuff with me, let me know, I was thinking of making a skype conference of some sort to talk about it all because in its current state, it's kind of a chaotic mess in my sketch book of lists and random ideas.

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
or on a serious note, how about a podcast or something.

We had a podcast a couple years ago with Mike and I. The biggest issue was scheduling since everyone tends to live in different time zones. If a team is willing to commit to a certain schedule and pump out podcasts on a weekly basis then that would be grand. Just keep in mind that it's a lot of work :3 I've been on plenty of podcasts before, so I knows da deal

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think for now a fortnightly goal might be something realistic to aim for. A bunch of regulars plus people cycling through would be cool to see too, so it's not always the same people.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
yeah, spread it out and have different people so there isn't too much issue with timezones. as far as subject matter goes, i enjoyed how DG did the podcasts back in like 2008, mainly just casual discussion and having little to do with KH.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
The main question is will this said-podcast (should it come to fruition) be more KH oriented, or community oriented. Will there be two seperate podcasts? It's a pretty valid question. If it's more KH-centric (like news, fave characters, series discussion) then the Site Staff should definitely get involved since they're pros at that. If it's more community-oriented then that's a different matter. Will it be explicit? Etc.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I see no problem with having two separate podcasts: one that maybe the site staff organize and another that members of the community organize.

Could be neat.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
A news-focused podcast seems redundant to me, considering the format of the site as it is. You'd just be rehashing information you've already shared.

Community-oriented makes more sense to me, and it opens up way more possibilities, including the opportunity to throw in particularly noteworthy KH/FF news where deemed fit.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Well i've actually seen a lot of things over the years get removed, and with good reason.

However I'd would love to see the option to "join groups" return.
That was pretty cool.

Just don't turn us into facebook with liking post guys lol

Back