• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

STUPID LIARS!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

I don't really know if anyone cares very much about this..... but NOKAMURA IS A LIAR!!!!
He said that the game would be coming between June and August and it's coming in september!!!!! This really pisses me off!!!!!! I was really looking forward to have the game come some time in the summer so I could get it for my birthday!!!! Is anyone else angry about this?!?!?!?!

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
... S-E didn't lie, the release date is still technically in Summer.
The date isn't too bad, it's better than them moving it to late fall/winter or something.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't really know if anyone cares very much about this..... but NOKAMURA IS A LIAR!!!!
He said that the game would be coming between June and August and it's coming in september!!!!! This really pisses me off!!!!!! I was really looking forward to have the game come some time in the summer so I could get it for my birthday!!!! Is anyone else angry about this?!?!?!?!

No he didn't. Square-Enix confirmed it would be released this summer, which doesn't officially end until September 21; he never once mentioned the June-August timeframe. Of course everyone was looking forward to playing it when school was out, but it's not like we have a say in the matter. Grow up. Deal with it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o_O Who is Nokamura? (Because you can't get mad at somebody and not know how to spell their name correctly) And um...Momentai! Nobody lied. They said Summer 2010. September is still Summer 2010. You can preorder the game for your birthday or get it as a late gift.

And a lot of us are mad about the date but we have to deal with it. I don't want to have to be in school and play my fav series but I'm not raging about it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i agree with ya but like the others said summer doesnt technically end til sept. 21 :/

beastlycool

... S-E didn't lie, the release date is still technically in Summer.
The release date isn't too bad, it's better than them moving it to late fall/winter or something.
Well I still wanted it to come out before the school year starts so I dont get bad grades because I'm not paying attention in class because I'm fantasizing about playing birth by sleep

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well I still wanted it to come out before the school year starts so I dont get bad grades because I'm not paying attention in class because I'm fantasizing about playing birth by sleep

Wow. Best excuse ever why you're not doing good in school.

Mom: "Why are you failing your classes?!"
Son: "Because I fantasize about playing video games!"
Mom: "..."
Son: "Wha-"
*SMACK!*

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
o_O Who is Nokamura? (Because you can't get mad at somebody and not know how to spell their name correctly) And um...Momentai! Nobody lied. They said Summer 2010. September is still Summer 2010. You can preorder the game for your birthday or get it as a late gift.

And a lot of us are mad about the date but we have to deal with it. I don't want to have to be in school and play my fav series but I'm not raging about it.
Terriermon reference ftw. XD

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I can wait. Think about it, we're getting newer stuff. The longer it takes, I assume, the better it'll be. Plus Days was the same way with timing. And KH isn't THAT amazing to daydream about it everyday.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Oh...a release date thing...I thought you meant something imortant. Oh well, if it makes you feel any better, he's lied about other things too.

And um...Momentai!

<3<3<3

Sempied

"Technically" summer doesn't doesn't end until Sept 22nd.

No they didn't lie, SE procrastinated (No the additional content doesn't take half a year/6 months including another month) to make.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

I'm not that upset about it. They probably jsut saved the lip syncing for last so they could get the extra content in. If it is takign longer than usual, than that means they're just putting more effort into the game for us.

Wow. Best excuse ever why you're not doing good in school.

Mom: "Why are you failing your classes?!"
Son: "Because I fantasize about playing video games!"
Mom: "..."
Son: "Wha-"
*SMACK!*

lol.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

just find something to do that will keep you busy and then it will go by faster. like try to replay all of the old KH games on proud or something that way you will be busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back